d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > International > עברית > Why Doesn't Israel Just Wipe Gaza Off The Map > Completley Level Them
Prev1789101113Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.66
Sep 3 2014 07:32am
Quote (xDye @ Sep 3 2014 03:23pm)
you do know that even in the koran it says that the israelis been here first, right?

doesnt it say in torah that jews should not own a land before messiah comes again? (if you already want to talk about religious books)
Trade Moderator
Gold: 52,590.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 3 2014 07:33am
I have alot to counter to what you said , but I repeat myself and I don't like speaking with idiot's .

Quote (rimtutitukee @ Sep 3 2014 04:32pm)
doesnt it say in torah that jews should not own a land before messiah comes again? (if you already want to talk about religious books)

Don't forget that your bible is a copy of our bible .

This post was edited by Yakir on Sep 3 2014 07:33am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 3 2014 07:34am
Quote (Free4Good @ Sep 3 2014 04:25pm)
he's from serbia , or at least serbian.
his jsp name = rimtutitukee.
rimtutituki = serbian rock band.
no one else but serbians would hear serbian music ... now he's just denying it :lol:

:bouncy:
Sep 3 2014 07:35am
Quote (Yakir @ Sep 3 2014 03:33pm)
I have alot to counter to what you said , but I repeat myself and I don't like speaking with idiot's .

Don't forget that your bible is a copy of our bible .

if you could encounter it, you would have dont it by now, but, hey what a surprise, you didnt/couldnt :)

sry to burst your bubble, but its more than obvious that the only idiot here is you.

p.s. its not "my bible".
p.p.s. was i wrong about what torah says about jews having their own land?

Quote (Free4Good @ Sep 3 2014 03:25pm)
he's from serbia , or at least serbian.
his jsp name = rimtutitukee.
rimtutituki = serbian rock band.
no one else but serbians would hear serbian music ... now he's just denying it :lol:

which part of:
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Sep 3 2014 03:13pm)
Yeah nice, but wrong again. Keep trying, there are only 49 States left in Europe... Even you should guess right once :)

you could not understand?

according to your logic only americans would listen to american music? enlish ppl were the only ones listening to english music? again, hello to the IQ of an asparagus lol

This post was edited by rimtutitukee on Sep 3 2014 07:37am
Trade Moderator
Sep 3 2014 07:37am
Quote (Free4Good @ Sep 3 2014 04:34pm)
:bouncy:

If he dodge it then he know's that his country stole many lands ^_^
and again , come to visit Gaza ,ask them who told them to leave their home's , they will answer you "Egypt , Jordan , Syria and Iraq"

They even admit it :)
Sep 3 2014 07:42am
Quote (Yakir @ Sep 3 2014 03:37pm)
If he dodge it then he know's that his country stole many lands ^_^
and again , come to visit Gaza ,ask them who told them to leave their home's , they will answer you "Egypt , Jordan , Syria and Iraq"

They even admit it :)

again, idiot, you claimed that israel did not steal the land. i told and prove to you that they did. you could not counter it.
you caling others "barbarians". i gave you the example that you are the barbarians. you could not counter it.
you claimed there never was "palestine". i gave you the maps. you could not counter them.
again, idiot, i do not need and i do not feel like i have to go to gaza and ask any1 anything... you claim you are civilized, yet you kill over 500 children in only 4 weeks. no civilised nation would do it!

you simply could not counter any of the arguiments i gave you, your zionist logic failed full time. accept it...

This post was edited by rimtutitukee on Sep 3 2014 07:43am
Sep 3 2014 07:42am
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Sep 3 2014 04:35pm)
which part of:

you could not understand?

according to your logic only americans would listen to american music? enlish ppl were the only ones listening to english music? again, hello to the IQ of an asparagus lol

rofl :lol:

according to my logic , someone whos not a serbian would have never made his jsp account over a serbian rock band.
you worship a serbian rock band that bad , that you made your own jsp name called the same :rofl:

you're dodging the question where you are from - afraid ?
you're lying after my one of a kind IQ brain , figured out where you are from - weirdo ? wacko ?

you'd be the judge
Sep 3 2014 07:47am
Quote (Free4Good @ Sep 3 2014 03:42pm)
rofl :lol:

according to my logic , someone whos not a serbian would have never made his jsp account over a serbian rock band.
you worship a serbian rock band that bad , that you made your own jsp name called the same :rofl:

you're dodging the question where you are from - afraid ?
you're lying after my one of a kind IQ brain , figured out where you are from - weirdo ? wacko ?

you'd be the judge

your "logic" is flawed, and sucks in so many ways...
i listen to pretty much every kind of music in countless languages. especially rock. yes, my account is named by that group, even if i had to google and translate their songs (like i do with everything i listen btw)
their texts are awesome, their music is great, i was listening to them when i created the jsp account, and that alone makes me serbian? yeah, thanks for proving my claim about your IQ, idiot...

where i come from is not the subject here, idiot. read the topic name, read the facts i gave and questions i asked. not a single question was answered, not a single fact was countered... yeah, fuck logic, as long as you can repeat some shitty propaganda, right?

This post was edited by rimtutitukee on Sep 3 2014 08:01am
Trade Moderator
Sep 3 2014 08:10am
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Sep 3 2014 04:42pm)
again, idiot, you claimed that israel did not steal the land. i told and prove to you that they did. you could not counter it.
you caling others "barbarians". i gave you the example that you are the barbarians. you could not counter it.
you claimed there never was "palestine". i gave you the maps. you could not counter them.
again, idiot, i do not need and i do not feel like i have to go to gaza and ask any1 anything... you claim you are civilized, yet you kill over 500 children in only 4 weeks. no civilised nation would do it!

you simply could not counter any of the arguiments i gave you, your zionist logic failed full time. accept it...

You didn't prove anything .
That's your problem .

Palastina is not Palestine , plain simple.
We stole lands ? sure bro , yet again you didn't prove we stole lands and I told you that the Arab countries who attack Israel in 1948 and in 1967 told them to leave , yet again you keep telling me we stole their lands.
Please do tell me , how many kids , older and women they killed before ? How many rockets they fired to Israel ?
How many terror attack they launch into Israel ?
You saying you don't believe to the media shit , yet you do it anyway , reading over the internet means nothing .
Come visit them , ask them the questions I told you and let me know their answers.

Here ,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestina

Look how many "Palestina" the world have.

This post was edited by Yakir on Sep 3 2014 08:17am
Sep 3 2014 08:25am
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Sep 3 2014 04:47pm)
your "logic" is flawed, and sucks in so many ways...
i listen to pretty much every kind of music in countless languages. especially rock. yes, my account is named by that group, even if i had to google and translate their songs (like i do with everything i listen btw)
their texts are awesome, their music is great, i was listening to them when i created the jsp account, and that alone makes me serbian? yeah, thanks for proving my claim about your IQ, idiot...

where i come from is not the subject here, idiot. read the topic name, read the facts i gave and questions i asked. not a single question was answered, not a single fact was countered... yeah, fuck logic, as long as you can repeat some shitty propaganda, right?

It's funny how your 10 years old brain , keep calling me idiot & low IQ , and other names :D
you think that im getting offended by some low ass random that comes here to troll :love:
Go Back To עברית Topic List
Prev1789101113Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll