d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Op Nerdz > Baals Etc.
Prev1613614615616617690Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,717.00
Aug 15 2022 07:47am
My goal for next season is to either:

-make a WW barb, save all ancients, and run the swampy pits in p8 to 98.

-make another orb/blizzer, save all ancients, and run the swampy pits in p8 to 98.

After 99, all my character has been doing is killing dolls and souls in this high exp area. The drops are insane, the exp yield is likely high given the enemy makeup, and it’s supposedly the best MF area in the game.

This post was edited by Dischord_Fiend on Aug 15 2022 07:48am
Gold: 18,118.01
Aug 15 2022 09:31am
Quote (kyle_z @ 15 Aug 2022 08:32)
Holy tldr

I made it through about twenty words.
Gold: 1,326.00
Aug 15 2022 10:01am
99 week is here! I died again on Saturday but made most of it up. 20 mil to go!
Gold: 17,091.00
Aug 15 2022 10:14am
Quote (InvisionZ @ Aug 15 2022 12:01pm)

Gg, what day you think?
Gold: 96.50
Warn: 10%
Aug 15 2022 11:38am
Quote (InvisionZ @ Aug 15 2022 10:01am)

Oh so ur not even on hard core wow :bouncy: :rofl: :bonk:
Aug 15 2022 11:49am
Quote (Dischord_Fiend @ Aug 15 2022 05:54am)
Okay.

ok that's your response.... Go figure :rolleyes:
Gold: 1,326.00
Aug 15 2022 12:51pm
Quote (juney @ Aug 15 2022 12:38pm)
Oh so ur not even on hard core wow :bouncy: :rofl: :bonk:

Not worth it. Last time - please do not interact with me whatsoever. As far as you’re concerned, I do not exist.

This post was edited by InvisionZ on Aug 15 2022 01:03pm
Aug 15 2022 03:58pm
Quote (InvisionZ @ Aug 15 2022 12:51pm)
Not worth it. Last time - please do not interact with me whatsoever. As far as you’re concerned, I do not exist.

Fine good bye I'm crying again ok thanks halcyon I'm crying tears cos of u BYE screw u all
Gold: 1,000.27
Aug 15 2022 04:35pm
Quote (juney @ Aug 15 2022 07:24pm)
im ok with being ur friend again if u want to, i never meant anything hurtful behind the comment i made about ur wife not knowing who i was.. i dont really know why i said that except perhaps what i realy meant to say was "Does ur wife know about me?" In terms of, like, the weird person that always joins your streams every night and always comments/engages with you while you're playing the game? --> And based on everything that transpired, im guessing that yeah, u and her talked about me several times in a negative light, but its clear that watever u said about me was just twisted/not true, because u dont know who i am.. and i do believe that u think u made a mistake in blocking me and removing me and starting all of this against me because u joined that public game i made the other day and were still continuing on about what things i did that were wrong and still trying to justify how awful of a person i am. yes i was VERY upset the morning i wake up from a message on my phone about how "I hope you are doing okay now from whatever that was last night." And it really hurt me when I saw that message because I never even did anything wrong and I look up to you as a person and as a friend so when I read that message I thought it was so left field and weird and i lost it because i felt like you were making me look stupid and you were trying to make me agree with you that something was wrong with me when i was doing nothing wrong that night... i was in the stream the night before that making many comments of a similar nature (never mentioning ur wife but similar silly nonsensical comments, which i typically do make as you know....) so basically im sorry that u dont like me but im not going to be able to do much about that at this point because i know in my heart i was only being a good friend to u at all times and U know that.. i joined ur stream every nighht and cheered U on while u did ur baal runs i was in ur stream always because i felt like u were genuinely nice to me and accepted me for the weird person that i am, but obviously not. hope U can move on and be cordial with me instead of continuing on about how awful u think i am. but ya i am in good standing on the forum and all scams/everything repaid and restored access to everything ...kevin/njaguar said i am allowed to be on here so u cant tell me i cant be on here and post where i want there is no rule saying i cant.. again ok again sorry idk wat to tell U ... i mean i do struggle with mental health things as u know.. but like im not gona just play the victim and use that as an excuse for the way i react.. i react the way i do because i always wear my heart on my sleeve and if something Rly upsets me or bothers me I cannot fake it i have to address it head on and just deal with it no matter how much it will hurt me or what consequences come at me i have to just do my best to resolve the situation or combat it and i felt like u were in combat mode and i was defending myself like i literally woke up at 7 am and saw messages from u about how u hope i am calm and stuff but i was not not calm that night so thats just where i felt like u were attacking me and i didnt know what to do toehr than to just to scream at u and then hope u will just move on but no u actually got vicious with me and turned it on me and i didnt know wat to do because i do respect u and care about u but i just cant handle it when i know u are talking to all ur friends about me in a negative manner... i know it because on stream u said to 1 of ur friends "Check the message I just sent u about June" and that was when we were friends at the time.... im just all very confused at the situation but its fine like i know wat happened u basically just used me to get ahead in the game or ahead on ur channel i mean you even said urself "And thanks for the subscription" but i mean its fine... i didnt do it to grab anything in return from u, i did it to support a friend because thats just the person i am... like u rly got mad at me i kept trying to get to hell mode and kept dying and ur like "how the fuck do U keep dying..." Like u were getting mad at me and i said can u please just buy me a grush and u didnt want to do that u wanted to see me suffer or something????? it was kinda crazy to be ur friend because i couldnt tell if u were 100% my friend or just pretending i mean dont u remember the first thing i ever did for you? I actually said in ur stream, hey , i have some skill charms with +Life that you can have from me and u were just looked at the comment and kinda scoffed or rolled ur eye at me and i was being serious though i think u thought i was lying? idk i rly did try with this friendship because it felt real to me i was not ever trying to step out of ur boundaries or something i was always trying to stay within ur boundaries and respect you as a man but u always make me feel stupid and i was just geting sick of it wen i know im not that fuking stupid.. like i do have a brain u know .. im not totaly a dumb person i know wat u wanted from me, u just basically wanted me to get ur stream off the ground and get u to 98 and i think i did a good job at it so watever and ya i still cant get to hell mode even now u can check my characters like im still trying but its not possible okay bye im sick of it because now i feel like ur actuly taking advantage of my spirit bye im scared of u plz Stop threatening me that i cant post here u cant control me u already have so much control over me bye

Needs some punctuation and paragraphs
Gold: 8,717.00
Aug 15 2022 04:43pm
Quote (juney @ 15 Aug 2022 17:58)
Fine good bye I'm crying again ok thanks halcyon I'm crying tears cos of u BYE screw u all

All I said was, “okay.”
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1613614615616617690Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll