d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Op Nerdz > Baals Etc.
Prev1612613614615616689Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 12 2022 07:19pm
Quote (InvisionZ @ Aug 13 2022 04:00am)
:rofl:

99d lad?
Gold: 1,326.00
Aug 12 2022 11:13pm
Quote (bjones9 @ Aug 12 2022 08:19pm)
99d lad?

Nah, 24 mil left. Gonna knock out a good chunk over the weekend and finish on Monday most likely
Gold: 131.50
Warn: 10%
Aug 13 2022 12:54pm
Quote (InvisionZ @ Aug 12 2022 11:13pm)
Nah, 24 mil left. Gonna knock out a good chunk over the weekend and finish on Monday most likely

Good luck honey
Gold: 10,692.00
Aug 13 2022 12:57pm
Quote (juney @ 13 Aug 2022 14:54)
Good luck honey

We've politely asked you to stop posting here.
Aug 13 2022 01:52pm
my first post in this thread is from 2013 : https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=68861294&f=21&p=464780205
Aug 13 2022 01:54pm
Quote (juney @ 13 Aug 2022 15:52)
my first post in this thread is from 2013 : https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=68861294&f=21&p=464780205

It's now 2022, and you are not welcome here.
Aug 15 2022 01:24am
Quote (Dischord_Fiend @ Aug 13 2022 01:54pm)
It's now 2022, and you are not welcome here.

im ok with being ur friend again if u want to, i never meant anything hurtful behind the comment i made about ur wife not knowing who i was.. i dont really know why i said that except perhaps what i realy meant to say was "Does ur wife know about me?" In terms of, like, the weird person that always joins your streams every night and always comments/engages with you while you're playing the game? --> And based on everything that transpired, im guessing that yeah, u and her talked about me several times in a negative light, but its clear that watever u said about me was just twisted/not true, because u dont know who i am.. and i do believe that u think u made a mistake in blocking me and removing me and starting all of this against me because u joined that public game i made the other day and were still continuing on about what things i did that were wrong and still trying to justify how awful of a person i am. yes i was VERY upset the morning i wake up from a message on my phone about how "I hope you are doing okay now from whatever that was last night." And it really hurt me when I saw that message because I never even did anything wrong and I look up to you as a person and as a friend so when I read that message I thought it was so left field and weird and i lost it because i felt like you were making me look stupid and you were trying to make me agree with you that something was wrong with me when i was doing nothing wrong that night... i was in the stream the night before that making many comments of a similar nature (never mentioning ur wife but similar silly nonsensical comments, which i typically do make as you know....) so basically im sorry that u dont like me but im not going to be able to do much about that at this point because i know in my heart i was only being a good friend to u at all times and U know that.. i joined ur stream every nighht and cheered U on while u did ur baal runs i was in ur stream always because i felt like u were genuinely nice to me and accepted me for the weird person that i am, but obviously not. hope U can move on and be cordial with me instead of continuing on about how awful u think i am. but ya i am in good standing on the forum and all scams/everything repaid and restored access to everything ...kevin/njaguar said i am allowed to be on here so u cant tell me i cant be on here and post where i want there is no rule saying i cant.. again ok again sorry idk wat to tell U ... i mean i do struggle with mental health things as u know.. but like im not gona just play the victim and use that as an excuse for the way i react.. i react the way i do because i always wear my heart on my sleeve and if something Rly upsets me or bothers me I cannot fake it i have to address it head on and just deal with it no matter how much it will hurt me or what consequences come at me i have to just do my best to resolve the situation or combat it and i felt like u were in combat mode and i was defending myself like i literally woke up at 7 am and saw messages from u about how u hope i am calm and stuff but i was not not calm that night so thats just where i felt like u were attacking me and i didnt know what to do toehr than to just to scream at u and then hope u will just move on but no u actually got vicious with me and turned it on me and i didnt know wat to do because i do respect u and care about u but i just cant handle it when i know u are talking to all ur friends about me in a negative manner... i know it because on stream u said to 1 of ur friends "Check the message I just sent u about June" and that was when we were friends at the time.... im just all very confused at the situation but its fine like i know wat happened u basically just used me to get ahead in the game or ahead on ur channel i mean you even said urself "And thanks for the subscription" but i mean its fine... i didnt do it to grab anything in return from u, i did it to support a friend because thats just the person i am... like u rly got mad at me i kept trying to get to hell mode and kept dying and ur like "how the fuck do U keep dying..." Like u were getting mad at me and i said can u please just buy me a grush and u didnt want to do that u wanted to see me suffer or something????? it was kinda crazy to be ur friend because i couldnt tell if u were 100% my friend or just pretending i mean dont u remember the first thing i ever did for you? I actually said in ur stream, hey , i have some skill charms with +Life that you can have from me and u were just looked at the comment and kinda scoffed or rolled ur eye at me and i was being serious though i think u thought i was lying? idk i rly did try with this friendship because it felt real to me i was not ever trying to step out of ur boundaries or something i was always trying to stay within ur boundaries and respect you as a man but u always make me feel stupid and i was just geting sick of it wen i know im not that fuking stupid.. like i do have a brain u know .. im not totaly a dumb person i know wat u wanted from me, u just basically wanted me to get ur stream off the ground and get u to 98 and i think i did a good job at it so watever and ya i still cant get to hell mode even now u can check my characters like im still trying but its not possible okay bye im sick of it because now i feel like ur actuly taking advantage of my spirit bye im scared of u plz Stop threatening me that i cant post here u cant control me u already have so much control over me bye

This post was edited by juney on Aug 15 2022 01:53am
Aug 15 2022 05:54am
Quote (juney @ 15 Aug 2022 03:24)
im ok with being ur friend again if u want to, i never meant anything hurtful behind the comment i made about ur wife not knowing who i was.. i dont really know why i said that except perhaps what i realy meant to say was "Does ur wife know about me?" In terms of, like, the weird person that always joins your streams every night and always comments/engages with you while you're playing the game? --> And based on everything that transpired, im guessing that yeah, u and her talked about me several times in a negative light, but its clear that watever u said about me was just twisted/not true, because u dont know who i am.. and i do believe that u think u made a mistake in blocking me and removing me and starting all of this against me because u joined that public game i made the other day and were still continuing on about what things i did that were wrong and still trying to justify how awful of a person i am. yes i was VERY upset the morning i wake up from a message on my phone about how "I hope you are doing okay now from whatever that was last night." And it really hurt me when I saw that message because I never even did anything wrong and I look up to you as a person and as a friend so when I read that message I thought it was so left field and weird and i lost it because i felt like you were making me look stupid and you were trying to make me agree with you that something was wrong with me when i was doing nothing wrong that night... i was in the stream the night before that making many comments of a similar nature (never mentioning ur wife but similar silly nonsensical comments, which i typically do make as you know....) so basically im sorry that u dont like me but im not going to be able to do much about that at this point because i know in my heart i was only being a good friend to u at all times and U know that.. i joined ur stream every nighht and cheered U on while u did ur baal runs i was in ur stream always because i felt like u were genuinely nice to me and accepted me for the weird person that i am, but obviously not. hope U can move on and be cordial with me instead of continuing on about how awful u think i am. but ya i am in good standing on the forum and all scams/everything repaid and restored access to everything ...kevin/njaguar said i am allowed to be on here so u cant tell me i cant be on here and post where i want there is no rule saying i cant.. again ok again sorry idk wat to tell U ... i mean i do struggle with mental health things as u know.. but like im not gona just play the victim and use that as an excuse for the way i react.. i react the way i do because i always wear my heart on my sleeve and if something Rly upsets me or bothers me I cannot fake it i have to address it head on and just deal with it no matter how much it will hurt me or what consequences come at me i have to just do my best to resolve the situation or combat it and i felt like u were in combat mode and i was defending myself like i literally woke up at 7 am and saw messages from u about how u hope i am calm and stuff but i was not not calm that night so thats just where i felt like u were attacking me and i didnt know what to do toehr than to just to scream at u and then hope u will just move on but no u actually got vicious with me and turned it on me and i didnt know wat to do because i do respect u and care about u but i just cant handle it when i know u are talking to all ur friends about me in a negative manner... i know it because on stream u said to 1 of ur friends "Check the message I just sent u about June" and that was when we were friends at the time.... im just all very confused at the situation but its fine like i know wat happened u basically just used me to get ahead in the game or ahead on ur channel i mean you even said urself "And thanks for the subscription" but i mean its fine... i didnt do it to grab anything in return from u, i did it to support a friend because thats just the person i am... like u rly got mad at me i kept trying to get to hell mode and kept dying and ur like "how the fuck do U keep dying..." Like u were getting mad at me and i said can u please just buy me a grush and u didnt want to do that u wanted to see me suffer or something????? it was kinda crazy to be ur friend because i couldnt tell if u were 100% my friend or just pretending i mean dont u remember the first thing i ever did for you? I actually said in ur stream, hey , i have some skill charms with +Life that you can have from me and u were just looked at the comment and kinda scoffed or rolled ur eye at me and i was being serious though i think u thought i was lying? idk i rly did try with this friendship because it felt real to me i was not ever trying to step out of ur boundaries or something i was always trying to stay within ur boundaries and respect you as a man but u always make me feel stupid and i was just geting sick of it wen i know im not that fuking stupid.. like i do have a brain u know .. im not totaly a dumb person i know wat u wanted from me, u just basically wanted me to get ur stream off the ground and get u to 98 and i think i did a good job at it so watever and ya i still cant get to hell mode even now u can check my characters like im still trying but its not possible okay bye im sick of it because now i feel like ur actuly taking advantage of my spirit bye im scared of u plz Stop threatening me that i cant post here u cant control me u already have so much control over me bye

Okay.

This post was edited by Dischord_Fiend on Aug 15 2022 06:01am
Gold: 17,091.00
Aug 15 2022 06:32am
Holy tldr
Gold: 1,326.00
Aug 15 2022 07:21am
Quote (kyle_z @ Aug 15 2022 07:32am)
Holy tldr

:wacko:
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1612613614615616689Next