d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread
Prev1363136323633363436355001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 27 2020 02:20pm
Gold: 22,720.48
Mar 27 2020 02:22pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ Mar 27 2020 04:20pm)

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho 2020

This post was edited by Arsenic_Touch on Mar 27 2020 02:22pm
Gold: 14,569.69
Mar 27 2020 02:23pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Mar 27 2020 01:15pm)
Greta made herself look like a tool when she shouted "you stole my childhood" to world leaders at the Climate Summit in NYC after she had just sailed across the Atlantic to get there... in the $2m yacht of a prince from Monaco... during the year off from school that she's taking...
Needless to say, a whole crew had to take a plane to New York to bring back the yacht which Greta had used because she "wanted to set an example by not flying to the summit".

https://i.imgur.com/S9gc8u9.jpg

Pretty sure most kids, exaggerate etc. haven't really found out about all things in life.. Why do you let this kid upset you so much?
One teenager one opinion.. You are proving my point. over and over and over. You mad the Prince let her use his boat? sounds like jealousy to me.
And thats a shitty ass meme. you really think those kids don't complain? They probably have no idea what the rest of the world is like. I'm glad child suffering is a "gotcha point"
Good job.

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Mar 27 2020 02:24pm
Warn: 30%
Mar 27 2020 02:25pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 27 Mar 2020 21:15)
Greta made herself look like a tool when she shouted "you stole my childhood" to world leaders at the Climate Summit in NYC after she had just sailed across the Atlantic to get there... in the $2m yacht of a prince from Monaco... during the year off from school that she's taking...
Needless to say, a whole crew had to take a plane to New York to bring back the yacht which Greta had used because she "wanted to set an example by not flying to the summit".

YOU look like a complete tool posting those pictures. the fact that there are children who have it worse (many of them thanks to the same corporations that are destroying this planet btw) does NOT refute her message. your hackery and science denial, and your attacks against her as a person merely illustrate what a sorry excuse of a human being you really are. probably shouldn't be surprised, since it's coming from the same corner of right wing propaganda, and applies the same moronic 'logic', that also spawned intellectual gems like "gun violence is not a problem because many more people die from cancer and car crashes"...
Gold: 4,400.67
Mar 27 2020 02:30pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ 27 Mar 2020 21:23)
Pretty sure most kids, exaggerate etc. haven't really found out about all things in life.. Why do you let this kid upset you so much?
One teenager one opinion.. You are proving my point. over and over and over. You mad the Prince let her use his boat? sounds like jealousy to me.

Greta: "I want air travel to be massively restricted for the sake of the climate"
Greta: "Look, I'll set an example and come to the NY summit without flying"

Me: "Well, not everyone can be friends with a Monegasque prince and borrow his $2m yacht."
Me: " Also, her and her father booking a round trip to NY would have caused less air traffic than the little stunt with the yacht where a crew of 6 had to fly to NY to fetch the yacht and bring it back to Monaco. Therefore, this whole little stunt was grandstanding, ineffectual and peak hypocrisy."

Crossbones: "sounds like you're jealous"
Gold: 5,016.77
Mar 27 2020 02:31pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Mar 27 2020 04:15pm)

Symbolism has it's place. And I've always thought it was incredibly weak when right-wingers attack climate activists for not abandoning the current system in place. Kind of similar to people telling Warren Buffet to write a check to the treasury if he wants to pay more in taxes... it just completely misses the point.

That said, children shouldn't be used as political props.

This post was edited by IceMage on Mar 27 2020 02:32pm
Gold: 4,400.67
Mar 27 2020 02:32pm
Quote (fender @ 27 Mar 2020 21:25)
YOU look like a complete tool posting those pictures. the fact that there are children who have it worse (many of them thanks to the same corporations that are destroying this planet btw)does NOT refute her message. your hackery and science denial, and your attacks against her as a person merely illustrate what a sorry excuse of a human being you really are. probably shouldn't be surprised, since it's coming from the same corner of right wing propaganda, and applies the same moronic 'logic', that also spawned intellectual gems like "gun violence is not a problem because many more people die from cancer and car crashes"...

Bitch please... objectively, she's living an EXTREMELY privileged childhood - that's what refutes her "you stole my childhood"-message.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Mar 27 2020 02:34pm
Gold: 14,569.69
Mar 27 2020 02:32pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Mar 27 2020 01:30pm)
Greta: "I want air travel to be massively restricted for the sake of the climate"
Greta: "Look, I'll set an example and come to the NY summit without flying"

Me: "Well, not everyone can be friends with a Monegasque prince and borrow his $2m yacht."
Me: " Also, her and her father booking a round trip to NY would have caused less air traffic than the little stunt with the yacht where a crew of 6 had to fly to NY to fetch the yacht and bring it back to Monaco. Therefore, this whole little stunt was grandstanding, ineffectual and peak hypocrisy."

Crossbones: "sounds like you're jealous"

Proving it again..
Try again

Bitch please... objectively, she's living an EXTREMELY privileged childhood - this is what refutes her "you stole my childhood"-message.

Again you sound jealous.. Why is she upsetting you so much?

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Mar 27 2020 02:34pm
Gold: 8,933.00
Mar 27 2020 02:51pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Mar 27 2020 02:44pm)
heh what else could you say anyway

That's a good question, because it made no sense in English.
Warn: 30%
Mar 27 2020 02:53pm
Quote (IceMage @ 27 Mar 2020 21:31)
Symbolism has it's place. And I've always thought it was incredibly weak when right-wingers attack climate activists for not abandoning the current system in place. Kind of similar to people telling Warren Buffet to write a check to the treasury if he wants to pay more in taxes... it just completely misses the point.

That said, children shouldn't be used as political props.

why are you denying her agency? what do you base that on? is she too young to have genuinely held beliefs?

Quote (Black XistenZ @ 27 Mar 2020 21:32)
Bitch please... objectively, she's living an EXTREMELY privileged childhood - that's what refutes her "you stole my childhood"-message.

that's only because you are too stupid to see it as anything than just her personal perspective, her materialistic situation. you lack the empathy to realise what she's actually talking about and who she is fighting for, which btw includes all those other kids from your science denier propaganda...

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1363136323633363436355001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll