d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Official Philadelphia Flyers Fan Thread > Go Flyers
Prev1297298299300301340Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,995.01
Feb 27 2021 09:29pm
nice goal by zayde wisdom
https://twitter.com/brad_keffer/status/1365437516095102978

gotta love the determination and skill on this though hes got 6p in 6gp so far in the ahl :thumbsup:

also jay obrien has had a bit of a weird career so far he switched ncaa teams and due to the rules had to play in a lesser leaguie for a season during the "transfer period"
hes finally back in the ncaa and hes got 13p in 12gp so far so off to a good start
Mar 22 2021 08:35pm
missed the game but watched the condensed game
honestly felt like 80% the isles chances were giveaways from gustafson and ghost
cant believe we lost friedman to play him as a fucking forward for these shitters they shoulda been the ones moved to forward
even morin probably defend better then them but nah hes a LW now too or is he idk i think he playing D in the ahl?

what a shit show our defense is lol
still not sure why fletcher grabbed gustafson other then to waste 3m cap space and limit us at the deadline hes literally one of the worst d men ive seen and even his strengths is not what we needed

This post was edited by dragoneth on Mar 22 2021 08:37pm
Mar 25 2021 10:46am
"We're certainly not looking at selling right now," Fletcher said, per NHL.com. "I would say to you in my calls with managers around the league, first of all, I've received very few calls. It's been really quiet in terms of receiving calls.

"I've made many. I've been much more aggressive, I think, than a lot of people, just looking at different options. But there doesn't seem to be a lot of teams out there willing to take on dollars and term at this point in time. There seems to be more teams looking to move some pieces than take on pieces for various reasons."

well no shit who would teams be calling on we dont have many good rentals and you dont want to sell
and no shit teams dont want to take on dollars thats why spending 3m on gustafson was the dumbest shit ever we coulda had open cap to make a move now hes gotta pay to get rid of somebody then make a move

Fletcher pointed to the defence corps as a reason for the team's struggles, stating he expects to address the blueline moving forward.

"I think the makeup of our group probably is not right," Fletcher said of the Flyers defence. "I think that's a fair comment. I think we do need to address that going forward to get the right mix, and certainly some of our young players need to continue to take steps.

"I think our back end, like the rest of our team, needs to get better."

The Flyers currently have $1.45 million in cap space, according to CapFriendly.

yeah and we coulda had a lot more without gust the fuck are we goig to do with 1.45m we coulda had 4.45

This post was edited by dragoneth on Mar 25 2021 10:47am
Mar 25 2021 08:42pm
lmfao glad i didnt watch the game

what a season how we cant even make a trade cause it will fuck the expansion draft protection list
and even if we do make a trade and improve it are we going to become a top 4 team in this conference? team ahead of us have like 10pts more or games in hang its a big gap

i really hope fletcher doesnt trade a bunch for a d man we dont make the playoffs and we lose our prospect/picks that would be like worse case scenario
Gold: 1,533.81
Apr 1 2021 10:49pm
Quote (MC101 @ Feb 27 2021 11:58am)
miss my flyers fans

It's just drag talking to himself now.
Apr 3 2021 07:09pm
Quote (Shoresy @ Apr 2 2021 12:49am)
It's just drag talking to himself now.

i spent 10 fg on this thread might as well use it :D
nah i think some people read it they just dont reply..at least i hope :P

This post was edited by dragoneth on Apr 3 2021 07:11pm
Apr 20 2021 01:43pm
21 year old prospect Samuel Ersson helped Brynas avoid relegation in the SHL, stopping 34 of 36 shots in a 3-2 OT win today(18th). His team won the best-of-seven series 4-1 over HV71.
Ersson was terrific in this series, posting a .949sv% in the five games.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/hockey/a/7Kzmr4/samuel-ersson-inte-erbjuden-nytt-kontrakt-i-brynas
a swedish article saying hes not returning to brynas they want to find an older goalie to go with and have not offered him a contract so hes likely coming to NA

guy was really good for sweden at wjc and has been playing in the SHL since 15/16season since he was like 16 he would probably be solid in the ahl maybe even fight for an nhl spot
- It is with a completely different feeling that I can start thinking about the future. If it is now the case that I do not stay in Brynäs, it is nice to be able to leave in this way.
In 2018, he was drafted by the Philadelphia Flyers and he keeps in touch with the NHL club in Pennsylvania.
- It is the dream and the goal to be able to go over there, it would knock out everything else. Someday I hope and believe I will play in the NHL. They have a development coach for goalkeepers that I keep in touch with
Apr 26 2021 04:16am
giroux passes brian propp for 3rd all time as a flyer with his 2g tonight putting him up to 850 points
33 behind bill barber for 2nd and a ways to go to catch clarkes 1210 points

pretty solid another season should get him into 2nd place and depending how long he sticks around maybe he can reach clarkes total

May 7 2021 11:13pm
cam york looked good in his debut didnt look like he was out of place at all guy looked like he belongs here cant wait to see more games from him
and i cant help but feel allison is going to be a lock next season to make the roster
lots of young guys get a shot to show what they got and showing they seem to be ready :thumbsup:

This post was edited by dragoneth on May 7 2021 11:26pm
Jun 1 2021 01:18am
i know you guys call me a homer but when i read shit like this i cant help but laugh the flyers fanbase is just smh
https://brotherlypuck.com/2021/05/26/predicting-the-flyers-2021-22-opening-night-lineup/
We’re a few months away from the start of the Philadelphia Flyers’ 55th season, but it’s never too early to guess who we might see on the roster come October. As realistically as possible, I predicted what the Philadelphia Flyers 2021-22 opening night roster might look like with potential additions that might be made.
he thinks flyers are going to get sam reinhart from buffalo hamilton in FA and jones from cbj and hyman from the leafs
and just magically dump all the not so great contracts and make trades like sanheim+myers for jones konecny+ghost for reinhart ....

as a flyers fan im salty i see so many quick to give up and throw konecny and myers+sanheim under the bus and claim they are expendable and then come up with these fantasy trades

sanheim is the one guy id be willing to let go hes a bit inconsistent and always has been myers seems like hes got potential to be a a solid top 4 RD on the 2nd pair with a solid LD
konecny was a fan fav last season this season struggled a bit and everybody is like TRADE HIM ... why? the guys 24 and in a down year still got 34p in 50gp thats not even that bad

the trades... sanheim+myers i dont think comes even close to getting jones specially after this season
koneny for reinhart? why? they put up similar numbers and im pretty sure reinhart does that while playing with eichel odds are he would produce even less then konecny in his down year if not with eichel
and he thinks adding ghost adds value? rofl he says add if need to but im not sure why he would even want to add or make this trade in the first place at least with konecny maybe trade voracek sure

and the dudes so sure cam york is going to be 2nd pair d man to replace sanheim in just his 3 games played in the nhl
like you guys say im a homer and i see guys like this and think hes a homer lmfao im not that bad when you look at guys like this

This post was edited by dragoneth on Jun 1 2021 01:33am
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev1297298299300301340Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll