d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Official Vancouver Canucks Fan Thread > We're All Canucks
Prev1831832833834835875Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,801.00
Dec 29 2022 12:46pm
Quote (Secksii @ Dec 27 2022 08:22pm)
Jesus boeser forgot how to play hockey or some shit. Idc anymore, trade him for a 7th and it'll still improve this team. He can't take a pass, he trips and falls on his own, kills any plays, can't win battles, heck he cant even shoot anymore

I don't know what happened.

Injuries, difficult personal circumstances, lack of motivation?

Guy just doesn't have it anymore.

Remember him in the 2019-2020 covid run..... He was one of the players on the ice trusted with protecting a 1 goal lead. His defensive awareness improved tremendously.

It was not just about the offense at the time. I was super impressed with him because he upped his physical game, finished checks, fought hard in the corners and backchecked hard.

That player is gone now. Despite the odd good game he puts up we are not going to get that tenacious Boeser again.

I was a fan of his for a long time but I can't tolerate a guy who does not give it his all.

At this point play him with whoever can shine him up the best for a trade.

This post was edited by Killingyouall on Dec 29 2022 12:47pm
Gold: 8,732.50
Dec 29 2022 02:16pm
Quote (Killingyouall @ 29 Dec 2022 10:46)
I don't know what happened.

Injuries, difficult personal circumstances, lack of motivation?

Guy just doesn't have it anymore.

Remember him in the 2019-2020 covid run..... He was one of the players on the ice trusted with protecting a 1 goal lead. His defensive awareness improved tremendously.

It was not just about the offense at the time. I was super impressed with him because he upped his physical game, finished checks, fought hard in the corners and backchecked hard.

That player is gone now. Despite the odd good game he puts up we are not going to get that tenacious Boeser again.

I was a fan of his for a long time but I can't tolerate a guy who does not give it his all.

At this point play him with whoever can shine him up the best for a trade.

I think that's what bruce is doing, have him play with players that could help him score goals to up his trade value. But damn, he needs to go. I hope he goes to Minny or something and lights it up with kaprisov and returns to form
Gold: 2,647.74
Dec 30 2022 12:20pm
Miller is a complete fucking embarrassment

Gold: 17,801.00
Dec 30 2022 02:00pm
Quote (Hizkuntza @ Dec 30 2022 11:20am)
Miller is a complete fucking embarrassment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RfYQrpbHCw

A+ Leadership.

Goalie does not normally leave the net until you are at least out of your own blue line with full control.

Even if you want to argue that he should have left because Miller had possession the fact remains Miller acted like a whiny child.

Belittling a 3rd string goalie who has played quite well is certainly not going to be good for morale.

It was another game in which the Canucks were heavily outshot. Hopefully things get sorted out in the room and no bad blood lingers.

I would certainly say Delia is owed an apology.
Dec 30 2022 04:06pm
Bruce signaled him to skate to the bench a min prior, but boeser and miller are horrible turnover machines and i can see why Delia was hesitant to do so even though they both told him to start skating.
However, the team is already losing the game and that's the whole point of pulling yourself outta there for the man advantage hoping to tie it up. If he skated when told to do so by the coach, and Miller caused his 500th turnover and resulted in an empty net goal, that's on him. Still a shitty "leader" "teammate" to bitch fit cuz ur 3rd string goalie didn't skate off when told to do so, but this game could've easily been way more lopsided and Dalia was the only reason they had a chance lol
Gold: 2,647.74
Dec 30 2022 09:05pm
Quote (Killingyouall @ Dec 30 2022 12:00pm)
A+ Leadership.

Goalie does not normally leave the net until you are at least out of your own blue line with full control.

Even if you want to argue that he should have left because Miller had possession the fact remains Miller acted like a whiny child.

Belittling a 3rd string goalie who has played quite well is certainly not going to be good for morale.

It was another game in which the Canucks were heavily outshot. Hopefully things get sorted out in the room and no bad blood lingers.

I would certainly say Delia is owed an apology.

The specific sequence here - Delia is skating to the bench, but Boeser drops passes back to the zone, then Miller can't progress because he's being marked by a Jet. Goalies generally don't skate to the bench until the team is advancing the puck through the neutral zone - which never happens here. And the action is happening on his path to the bench, so there was the extra danger of him getting dangled with the play.

Granted, like Secksii said he could've just given no fucks and zipped to the bench despite the risk and it still would've been a correct play. But it wasn't necessarily wrong to hesitate either. Miller is a complete dumbfuck to lose his shit because his play was part of the reason why Delia didn't finish going to the bench, let alone pretend he's a coach. The guy is good for a baker's dozen bad plays every other night - he'd be crying like a little bitch if people called him out for mistakes like he does to other people.

This post was edited by Hizkuntza on Dec 30 2022 09:06pm
Dec 30 2022 09:52pm
Quote (Hizkuntza @ 30 Dec 2022 19:05)
The specific sequence here - Delia is skating to the bench, but Boeser drops passes back to the zone, then Miller can't progress because he's being marked by a Jet. Goalies generally don't skate to the bench until the team is advancing the puck through the neutral zone - which never happens here. And the action is happening on his path to the bench, so there was the extra danger of him getting dangled with the play.

Granted, like Secksii said he could've just given no fucks and zipped to the bench despite the risk and it still would've been a correct play. But it wasn't necessarily wrong to hesitate either. Miller is a complete dumbfuck to lose his shit because his play was part of the reason why Delia didn't finish going to the bench, let alone pretend he's a coach. The guy is good for a baker's dozen bad plays every other night - he'd be crying like a little bitch if people called him out for mistakes like he does to other people.

He would easily say that he thinks he is playing well and don't see any problems in his game :rofl:
Jan 1 2023 10:00pm
nice, doubled the chance to get bedard from 3% to 6%!!
we all know it's gonna be 0% but one can dream.
Jan is gonna be a brutal schedule, hopefully Aqualini accepts that playoff aint gonna happen and just fuck off and let JR/Alvin sell as they see fit.
Gold: 345.69
Jan 3 2023 02:37pm
fuk this team
Gold: 12,140.00
Jan 4 2023 03:45pm
Quote (Bruin @ Jan 3 2023 12:37pm)
fuk this team

get in line
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev1831832833834835875Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll