d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > All Taxes Optional - Congress Passes New Law! > Public Law 112 - 278
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 23 2011 04:34am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Mar 23 2011 10:06am)
...why are you so angry that others are not as worried about the debt ?

Because the average worker of the United States will be the victim.

~~

I already explained this in another thread. There is only $5Tn in cash in the economy. So tell me, Widow, how can $5Tn in cash cover a $14Tn Government bond market? How can the stock market be liquidated so that the holders of equities ( stocks ) can be paid off in full?

Guess what, retard. It can't. All of the actions of the fed over the past few years have been aimed at keep asset prices high. That includes, houses, stocks and bonds. And you know what, retard? The only way they can do that is by coming after the value of your cash. Yes, most people in this country will wake up and realize their cash ain't worth shit. Why? Because the fed is going to protect the assets of the rich fucks in this country. And YOU are responsible for paying back those debts.

NO.

Instead of our country saying, "These bonds are worth nothing", they are going to make your food, and rent and living costs go sky high. WHY? SO you can pay your OWNERS. So you can pay the bond market. So you can pay the stock market.

I already told you, there is only $5Tn in cash. It used to be $3Tn just a few years ago. This increase is all about keeping financial asset prices high, and to do that, they are coming after your SAVINGS. Right now. Before you even know you are destitute, they will take the value of your cash.

~~

Keep telling me the debt is not an issue. There's about a multi trillion dollar contraction in world GDP coming, and I sure as hell won't be standing in the way.

Gold: 40.42
Mar 23 2011 04:50am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 23 Mar 2011 04:08)
Humanity can not progress with people like you. 

If you ARE born in the geographic boundaries of the U.S., you ARE FORCED to pay taxes. 

It may be easier to emigrate to escape political coercion, but you are still cattle on a tax farm. 

If you feel that government spends money more efficiently than you do on your own is irreverent, especially when there is a program, a department of the treasury, that openly accepts PRIVATE donations.  So, you, or any liberal, can literally be taxed at a rate of 40%, but you can oblige yourself to be taxed at 75% or w/e you want to hand over.  It is rather revealing that people will advocate for more taxation, but will not put their money where their mouth is. 

If government is so great, pay more income taxes.  You are free to pay more than the going rate.  go ahead.  Nothing is stopping you.  But if a libertarian wants to pay and therefore receive less, * gets panties in a bundle*

If you sign a contract (a W2, to be precise) then you have to pay taxes. Sorry that you can't respect a contract.

Also sorry that you're too much of a pussy to back up your 'beliefs' and work under the table without getting taxed. I guess finding a job that doesn't require a W2 would be too hard. :(

Also, I paid a little over on my taxes this year. It's the patriotic thing to do.
Gold: 79.88
Mar 23 2011 05:01am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 23 Mar 2011 04:50)
Also, I paid a little over on my taxes this year.  It's the patriotic thing to do.

Pretty sure the ruler you meant to pay more to is god. Pretty sure god cares more about your tithe then the gov.
Gold: 7,252.72
Mar 23 2011 05:29am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Mar 23 2011 06:34am)

~~

I already explained this in another thread.  There is only $5Tn in cash in the economy.  So tell me, Widow, how can $5Tn in cash cover a $14Tn Government bond market?  How can the stock market be liquidated so that the holders of equities ( stocks ) can be paid off in full? 

Guess what, retard.  It can't.  All of the actions of the fed over the past few years have been aimed at keep asset prices high.  That includes, houses, stocks and bonds.  And you know what, retard?  The only way they can do that is by coming after the value of your cash.  Yes, most people in this country will wake up and realize their cash ain't worth shit.  Why?  Because the fed is going to protect the assets of the rich fucks in this country.  And YOU are responsible for paying back those debts.

NO.

Instead of our country saying, "These bonds are worth nothing", they are going to make your food, and rent and living costs go sky high.  WHY?  SO you can pay your OWNERS.    So you can pay the bond market.  So you can pay the stock market. 

I already told you, there is only $5Tn in cash.  It used to be $3Tn just a few years ago.  This increase is all about keeping financial asset prices high, and to do that, they are coming after your SAVINGS.  Right now.  Before you even know you are destitute, they will take the value of your cash. 

~~

Keep telling me the debt is not an issue.   There's about a multi trillion dollar contraction in world GDP coming, and I sure as hell won't be standing in the way.

I never said that debt was not an issue . What I want to stress to you is that it is a solvable issue over time and is not worth the fear and anger you have invested in it . Hysterical rants are really not a contributory aspect of the problem solving dynamic .

Gold: 262.50
Mar 23 2011 05:38am
The government is making us an offer we can't refuse. :(
Gold: 260.11
Mar 23 2011 08:06am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Mar 23 2011 03:08am)
Humanity can not progress with people like you. 

If you ARE born in the geographic boundaries of the U.S., you ARE FORCED to pay taxes. 

It may be easier to emigrate to escape political coercion, but you are still cattle on a tax farm. 

If you feel that government spends money more efficiently than you do on your own is irreverent, especially when there is a program, a department of the treasury, that openly accepts PRIVATE donations.  So, you, or any liberal, can literally be taxed at a rate of 40%, but you can oblige yourself to be taxed at 75% or w/e you want to hand over.  It is rather revealing that people will advocate for more taxation, but will not put their money where their mouth is. 

If government is so great, pay more income taxes.  You are free to pay more than the going rate.  go ahead.  Nothing is stopping you.  But if a libertarian wants to pay and therefore receive less, * gets panties in a bundle*

Oh nooooo. I can't live in a society without giving back for all the services when I have every ability to leave :( Oh noooooooo.

As long as you have the ability to leave but don't you are consenting by staying. If my mom's water breaks in a baseball stadium I should be able to stay there forever without rent or paying to see the games amirite?

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Mar 23 2011 08:07am
Gold: 5,016.77
Mar 23 2011 08:11am
in before trolls saying taxes are voluntary

oh wait
Retired Moderator
Gold: 35.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 23 2011 08:41am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Mar 23 2011 05:34am)

~~

I already explained this in another thread.  There is only $5Tn in cash in the economy.  So tell me, Widow, how can $5Tn in cash cover a $14Tn Government bond market?  How can the stock market be liquidated so that the holders of equities ( stocks ) can be paid off in full? 

Guess what, retard.  It can't.  All of the actions of the fed over the past few years have been aimed at keep asset prices high.  That includes, houses, stocks and bonds.  And you know what, retard?  The only way they can do that is by coming after the value of your cash.  Yes, most people in this country will wake up and realize their cash ain't worth shit.  Why?  Because the fed is going to protect the assets of the rich fucks in this country.  And YOU are responsible for paying back those debts.

NO.

Instead of our country saying, "These bonds are worth nothing", they are going to make your food, and rent and living costs go sky high.  WHY?  SO you can pay your OWNERS.    So you can pay the bond market.  So you can pay the stock market. 

I already told you, there is only $5Tn in cash.  It used to be $3Tn just a few years ago.  This increase is all about keeping financial asset prices high, and to do that, they are coming after your SAVINGS.  Right now.  Before you even know you are destitute, they will take the value of your cash. 

~~

Keep telling me the debt is not an issue.  There's about a multi trillion dollar contraction in world GDP coming, and I sure as hell won't be standing in the way.

Tric, it's really hard to take you seriously when you have the numbers so horribly wrong. There is only $1.5t in cash in existence. It used to be $800b. And it's not a big deal that the government owes more than exists. Why? Money moves fast.

This post was edited by darkfire on Mar 23 2011 08:41am
Gold: 2,285.00
Mar 23 2011 09:26am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Mar 23 2011 05:21am)
These options WILL NOT be offered to you as a solution.  You stupid cunts have to demand these changes from government.  You literally have to demand that the U.S. of A be broken up.  The States need to secede at this point.

Edgy.
Banned
Gold: 50.01
Mar 23 2011 09:31am
ITT: Tric is mad that he lives in the US instead of moving.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll