d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Neopets > Advice For Not Knowing Birthdate To Account? > Locked Out Of Account
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 99.50
Feb 26 2008 12:40am
Hey guys, I've got an old neopets account that I want to get into so I can take those rotting neopoints and turn them into forum gold. tongue.gif

But, anyway, my problem is, I don't know the birth date to my account.

I registered this account a long, long time ago (something like 10 years) and I made up some fake birth date. I tried guessing a few birth days, but its no good, I can't figure it out, and there's tons of possible days I could have selected.

So, any advice on what I can do to get into my account? Its also not connected to any email address because at the time I had no email. ~: arg.
Gold: 33.00
Feb 26 2008 06:24am
Check at your profile settings
Gold: Locked
Feb 26 2008 10:43am
Quote (Kryptewn @ Tue, Feb 26 2008, 07:24am)
Check at your profile settings

What kind of advice is this? Seriously. Did you even read? Quit trying for +1's, next time I see this shit I'm reporting for spam.

Anyway, there's nothing you can do, aside from ask someone's who's your neofriend how old it says you are, subtract and well, from there you're down to 365 guesses.

Good luck ;P
Gold: 0.00
Feb 29 2008 11:37am
Just calculate the exzact time u made ur account, u we're probably liek 10 years old, and the requirements were 16?
Then make ur birthdate + 4years smile.gif

Goodluck getting it back wink.gif
Gold: 3.95
Feb 29 2008 11:54pm
Sorry if this is spam, but if you decide to make a new account, you could do what i do and make your birthday on your birthday, except put an easy year, such as 1980, or 1990, or 1970.. Nothing like 1973 or random numbers. Make it signifigant to you.
Gold: 5,639.46
Mar 2 2008 02:38pm
add yourself to a friendlist (make a side account)
and then guess the date and month OR wait for the date it shows you grew a year!
I'm not sure, but there may be a party cone hat on ur account look_up on ur birthdate as well...
you can make 3 guesses a day, so eventually within 122 days, you'll guess your bdate
Gold: 4,498.00
Mar 2 2008 02:51pm
when you try to log in, first it will ask you for password and then if you get it wrong password+birthdate.

if you click back, you dont have to do birthdate, and you can still get away with password if you get it right.

if you still have that screen, try that (and if not i think if you wait a day it resets, doesnt it?)

anyways, good luck.
Gold: 99.50
Mar 2 2008 11:53pm
Quote (FriendlyFar @ Sun, Mar 2 2008, 08:51pm)
when you try to log in, first it will ask you for password and then if you get it wrong password+birthdate.

if you click back, you dont have to do birthdate, and you can still get away with password if you get it right.

if you still have that screen, try that (and if not i think if you wait a day it resets, doesnt it?)

anyways, good luck.

What? I'm pretty sure there's no way to log in without your birth date now, is there?

Thanks for the advice guys, but so far I still haven't gotten in.
Gold: 2.01
Mar 4 2008 11:38pm
I had used a fake birthday as well, and to get your information back, you have to email Neopets with this information:
I left the situation as what I had messaged the person with, and I filled in as much of the form as I could. Obviously, I couldn't put the birthday, but I put some of the stuff that I remembered. Hope this helps, and good luck.

Btw, you fill this information out at Neopet webpage -> help (bottom of page) -> Contact Us -> Account Access.

Username of the account you cannot access:
(must be EXACT)
E-mail address:
Make sure the address you enter is correct so that you receive our reply. Please note that the e-mail service provider mail.com (including its various addresses) is not accepting incoming e-mail from any Neopets.com addresses. If you enter one of these e-mail addresses, we are unable to respond to you. We suggest that you use a different e-mail provider to contact us so that you will receive our response.

What happened/What is the problem:

Do you know the username of the person who scammed you?
If so, enter it here:

We will need to verify that this is your account.
Please provide us with some information that only the person who created the account would know. Please fill out as much of the information as you can, and it must be accurate. If some of the questions do not apply to you or you do not know the answer, then please leave those blank. The more useful information we have about your account the better the chance we will be able to verify that it was yours.
Who are your Neofriends?
Past Trades/Auctions:
(what items were traded, and who did you trade with)

You have characters left.
Birthdate:
(over age 13 only, please) - Day (DD)
- Month (MM)
- Year (YYYY)
Email Addresses:
(any addresses used on the account previously. Over age 13 only, please.)
Neomails in your inbox:
(who were they from and what they said)

Stocks you currently own:
Books your pets have read:
Items in your Inventory or Safety Deposit Box

Items equipped on any of your pets:

You have characters left.
Pets you created:
(Not adopted. Give their exact names.)
If you've ever disowned any pets, what were their names?
If you've ever been warned, what were the warnings for?

If you've ever redeemed any Rare Item Codes, what did you get for them?

Any further information you think would help us verify your ownership of the account.

Gold: 5,639.46
Mar 5 2008 02:05am
Quote (DragonzFreak @ Wed, Mar 5 2008, 12:38am)
I had used a fake birthday as well, and to get your information back, you have to email Neopets with this information:
I left the situation as what I had messaged the person with, and I filled in as much of the form as I could. Obviously, I couldn't put the birthday, but I put some of the stuff that I remembered. Hope this helps, and good luck.

Btw, you fill this information out at Neopet webpage -> help (bottom of page) -> Contact Us -> Account Access.

Username of the account you cannot access:
(must be EXACT) 
E-mail address: 
Make sure the address you enter is correct so that you receive our reply. Please note that the e-mail service provider mail.com (including its various addresses) is not accepting incoming e-mail from any Neopets.com addresses. If you enter one of these e-mail addresses, we are unable to respond to you. We suggest that you use a different e-mail provider to contact us so that you will receive our response.

What happened/What is the problem:

Do you know the username of the person who scammed you?
If so, enter it here: 

We will need to verify that this is your account.
Please provide us with some information that only the person who created the account would know. Please fill out as much of the information as you can, and it must be accurate. If some of the questions do not apply to you or you do not know the answer, then please leave those blank. The more useful information we have about your account the better the chance we will be able to verify that it was yours. 
Who are your Neofriends? 
Past Trades/Auctions:
(what items were traded, and who did you trade with)

You have  characters left.
Birthdate:
(over age 13 only, please)  - Day (DD)
- Month (MM)
- Year (YYYY)
Email Addresses:
(any addresses used on the account previously. Over age 13 only, please.) 
Neomails in your inbox:
(who were they from and what they said)

Stocks you currently own: 
Books your pets have read: 
Items in your Inventory or Safety Deposit Box

Items equipped on any of your pets:

You have  characters left.
Pets you created:
(Not adopted. Give their exact names.) 
If you've ever disowned any pets, what were their names? 
If you've ever been warned, what were the warnings for?

If you've ever redeemed any Rare Item Codes, what did you get for them?

Any further information you think would help us verify your ownership of the account.

this didn't work for me, they simply said they cannot change the birthday.
However my account I haven't touched over a year (says Last Seen: long long time ago)
Go Back To Neopets Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll