d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Neopets > Advice For Not Knowing Birthdate To Account? > Locked Out Of Account
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.01
Mar 5 2008 07:31pm
Really? It worked for me.

This is how the person responded to my request:

Hi, The birthdate to the account is (Month) (Day), (Year). You should now be able to access the account. Justin J.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 6 2008 01:42pm
you could always try all 365 days tongue.gif
Gold: 371.00
Mar 10 2008 12:47am
Quote (AzNhApPyAsS @ Thu, 6 Mar 2008, 13:42)
you could always try all 365 days tongue.gif

d-lol.gif
Gold: 201,810.77
Mar 10 2008 01:56pm
Quote (Divine_returns @ Fri, Feb 29 2008, 12:37pm)
Just calculate the exzact time u made ur account, u we're probably liek 10 years old, and the requirements were 16?
Then make ur birthdate + 4years smile.gif

Goodluck getting it back wink.gif

omfg.... thank you so much. i just noticed my b-day on my other account... now i have my godly account back. sending donation in a few. i have over 30k fg worth of crap on this acc ohmy.gif

THANK YOU
Gold: 201,810.77
Mar 10 2008 02:00pm
Quote (joelmules @ Mon, Mar 10 2008, 02:56pm)
omfg.... thank you so much.  i just noticed my b-day on my other account... now i have my godly account back.  sending donation in a few.  i have over 30k fg worth of crap on this acc ohmy.gif

THANK YOU

Quote (DragonzFreak @ Wed, Mar 5 2008, 12:38am)
I had used a fake birthday as well, and to get your information back, you have to email Neopets with this information:
I left the situation as what I had messaged the person with, and I filled in as much of the form as I could. Obviously, I couldn't put the birthday, but I put some of the stuff that I remembered. Hope this helps, and good luck.

Btw, you fill this information out at Neopet webpage -> help (bottom of page) -> Contact Us -> Account Access.

Username of the account you cannot access:
(must be EXACT) 
E-mail address: 
Make sure the address you enter is correct so that you receive our reply. Please note that the e-mail service provider mail.com (including its various addresses) is not accepting incoming e-mail from any Neopets.com addresses. If you enter one of these e-mail addresses, we are unable to respond to you. We suggest that you use a different e-mail provider to contact us so that you will receive our response.

What happened/What is the problem:

Do you know the username of the person who scammed you?
If so, enter it here: 

We will need to verify that this is your account.
Please provide us with some information that only the person who created the account would know. Please fill out as much of the information as you can, and it must be accurate. If some of the questions do not apply to you or you do not know the answer, then please leave those blank. The more useful information we have about your account the better the chance we will be able to verify that it was yours. 
Who are your Neofriends? 
Past Trades/Auctions:
(what items were traded, and who did you trade with)

You have  characters left.
Birthdate:
(over age 13 only, please)  - Day (DD)
- Month (MM)
- Year (YYYY)
Email Addresses:
(any addresses used on the account previously. Over age 13 only, please.) 
Neomails in your inbox:
(who were they from and what they said)

Stocks you currently own: 
Books your pets have read: 
Items in your Inventory or Safety Deposit Box

Items equipped on any of your pets:

You have  characters left.
Pets you created:
(Not adopted. Give their exact names.) 
If you've ever disowned any pets, what were their names? 
If you've ever been warned, what were the warnings for?

If you've ever redeemed any Rare Item Codes, what did you get for them?

Any further information you think would help us verify your ownership of the account.

didnt work for me either smile.gif

they gave me an email saying we cant give you access to your account because you havent been on in over a month,...

bad edit >_<

This post was edited by joelmules on Mar 10 2008 02:00pm
Gold: 99.50
Mar 15 2008 09:17pm
Quote (joelmules @ Mon, Mar 10 2008, 08:00pm)
didnt work for me either smile.gif

they gave me an email saying we cant give you access to your account because you havent been on in over a month,...

bad edit >_<

Yeah, I had the same problem too. Damn Neopet admins.

Also, I tried neofriending myself and it said my birthdate was unknown. Aahhhh!

This post was edited by Dominator5000 on Mar 15 2008 09:17pm
Mar 15 2008 09:25pm
Wow, I think I figured out my birth date, but now I don't know my password now! smile.gif sad.gif

It used to be that it said incorrect birth date entered, but now if I enter a specific birth date it says incorrect username/password combination. Aaah, how am I going to get out of this one?

Mar 18 2008 01:40pm
Oh my god, now when I enter the same birth date I did last time it claims its incorrect. Arrggh.

If somebody hacks into my neopets account and gives me the login info I'll let you have half my neopoints. laugh.gif Username is dominator2000
Gold: 2,756.79
Mar 18 2008 03:55pm
IF all else fails every day guess a number in which you think you put down for your birthday.
Gold: 5,639.46
Mar 19 2008 01:36am
Quote (Dominator5000 @ Tue, Mar 18 2008, 02:40pm)
Oh my god, now when I enter the same birth date I did last time it claims its incorrect. Arrggh.

If somebody hacks into my neopets account and gives me the login info I'll let you have half my neopoints. laugh.gif Username is dominator2000

they'd take it all you irish chump
Go Back To Neopets Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll