d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > What Is A God?
Prev1910111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 7 2024 11:31am
Orthodoxy is the only way
Gold: 6,071.69
Apr 7 2024 08:12pm
God is god, there is no other
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 8 2024 07:58pm
Quote (UmadLoL @ Apr 7 2024 01:31pm)
Orthodoxy is the only way

Gold: 39,977.00
Apr 9 2024 02:37pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 5 2024 02:45am)
God capital "G" is the creator God. all other "gods" are lower case "g"
understanding this makes understanding scripture eaiser

i spent my life as i was. one day got it into my head to "find the truth of it all" at that time God was nowhere on my mind. eventually my 'quest ended up testing scripture. scripture holds up.
its your comment thats the cope

There is no Christian god, the sooner you realize that the better 💕
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Apr 9 2024 03:05pm
Quote (crosspawz @ Apr 9 2024 01:37pm)

make your reasoned argument
Gold: 3,759.00
Apr 9 2024 05:50pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 9 Apr 2024 16:05)
make your reasoned argument

People who have never studied religion or philosophy will never understand God let alone be able to contemplate and comment on such things.

That's why all the liberal atheist on JSP here just "evade it entirely". It's easier for them to be lost in their own ego pursuing material things then giving those things up to try and pursue the unknown.

Do you see how you had the will to want to understand and admitted like so many up until that point you were ignorant. Pursuing that path is harder in a society that says it's a waste of time.

Remember all these people crying about Trump are the same people who don't believe in God. They'll give their will over to a political party and not see the difference.

See how pathetic it is that they believe in politicians?

The other thing is no matter how hard they try they cannot "evade God". Are entire society was built on "God" and it makes up the foundation of humanity itself.

They would have to create their own culture. Own country. Own set of rules and laws or live entirely off the grid to "get away from God" and even then it would only bring them "closer".

"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".

The main point being they are selfish because all they do is work for their own image/self. They wouldn't volunteer for years and ask for nothing they'd be like, "I'll do this once I got better shit to do".

With all of them it's I,I,I Me,Me,Me when in reality YOU don't exist. The separation you feel when you say I/Me is in your MIND. You were actually always one with God but you have to rediscover it by removing your EGO until then you won't have that relationship because you can't understand this "life" this "existence" was never about YOU in the first place.

When a child is born one of the first things that will come out of it's mouth is "Da-Da-Da" "Tat-Tat-Tat and most don't realize the baby isn't trying to say DAD. In Sanskrit(root human language) the baby is saying "THAT.THAT.THAT" because the baby doesn't have an ego yet so it doesn't see anything as separate. So when a baby points at the moon or any other object it will say "that that that". The baby has to be taught and told it's different from all things when in reality no one is. You have to tell a baby, "This is a tree". Is it really a "tree" or is that the NAME we've given to that object?

All the people in here bashing God were raised in Western ideology. I know this for a FACT because if they knew anything about Eastern ideology(you don't have to know both but it makes it a hell of a lot easier) you wouldn't say the shit they are saying.

I studied how the East viewed Jesus Christ so I could have a better relationship with Christ. You have to absorb it all. For some it comes so easy but it didn't for me so I had to work harder to build that bond.

My Grandma thought I was "worshipping the devil" or "denouncing my faith" because she's a through and through Catholic. Now she knows that I have that bond because she can feel his presence through me. When I was ignorant and all I cared about was money, woman, possessions, etc. I had NOTHING and now through God I have EVERYTHING.

So I need nothing the world trys to sell because I am one with God and myself. You need not anything more then that.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Apr 9 2024 06:04pm
Gold: 2,955.95
Apr 9 2024 06:56pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Apr 9 2024 04:50pm)
People who have never studied religion or philosophy will never understand God let alone be able to contemplate and comment on such things.

That's why all the liberal atheist on JSP here just "evade it entirely". It's easier for them to be lost in their own ego pursuing material things then giving those things up to try and pursue the unknown.

Do you see how you had the will to want to understand and admitted like so many up until that point you were ignorant. Pursuing that path is harder in a society that says it's a waste of time.

Remember all these people crying about Trump are the same people who don't believe in God. They'll give their will over to a political party and not see the difference.

See how pathetic it is that they believe in politicians?

The other thing is no matter how hard they try they cannot "evade God". Are entire society was built on "God" and it makes up the foundation of humanity itself.

They would have to create their own culture. Own country. Own set of rules and laws or live entirely off the grid to "get away from God" and even then it would only bring them "closer".

"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".

The main point being they are selfish because all they do is work for their own image/self. They wouldn't volunteer for years and ask for nothing they'd be like, "I'll do this once I got better shit to do".

With all of them it's I,I,I Me,Me,Me when in reality YOU don't exist. The separation you feel when you say I/Me is in your MIND. You were actually always one with God but you have to rediscover it by removing your EGO until then you won't have that relationship because you can't understand this "life" this "existence" was never about YOU in the first place.

When a child is born one of the first things that will come out of it's mouth is "Da-Da-Da" "Tat-Tat-Tat and most don't realize the baby isn't trying to say DAD. In Sanskrit(root human language) the baby is saying "THAT.THAT.THAT" because the baby doesn't have an ego yet so it doesn't see anything as separate. So when a baby points at the moon or any other object it will say "that that that". The baby has to be taught and told it's different from all things when in reality no one is. You have to tell a baby, "This is a tree". Is it really a "tree" or is that the NAME we've given to that object?

All the people in here bashing God were raised in Western ideology. I know this for a FACT because if they knew anything about Eastern ideology(you don't have to know both but it makes it a hell of a lot easier) you wouldn't say the shit they are saying.

I studied how the East viewed Jesus Christ so I could have a better relationship with Christ. You have to absorb it all. For some it comes so easy but it didn't for me so I had to work harder to build that bond.

My Grandma thought I was "worshipping the devil" or "denouncing my faith" because she's a through and through Catholic. Now she knows that I have that bond because she can feel his presence through me. When I was ignorant and all I cared about was money, woman, possessions, etc. I had NOTHING and now through God I have EVERYTHING.

So I need nothing the world trys to sell because I am one with God and myself. You need not anything more then that.

very thoughtful comment ty
Gold: 1,253.69
Apr 9 2024 07:59pm
Quote (crosspawz @ Apr 9 2024 02:37pm)

of course there is Jesus the Messiah

trust me I am a witness, saw Jesus with my own eyes in the sky
Gold: 3,759.00
Apr 9 2024 08:08pm
Quote (caswallen @ 9 Apr 2024 20:59)

Anytime someone says the word "God" to an atheist they just automatically presume the "God" being discussed is the Abrahmic's God.

You are right Jesus is the Messiah.

Amen brother.

For those who've seen him there is no denial.
Gold: 455.97
Apr 10 2024 12:21am
Quote (caswallen @ Apr 9 2024 06:59pm)

society is due for a new game, shits out of control.

the rng seed needs to be re-generated as well. hell, throw in some better map mods while we're at it. spice it up a bit

in the next one, just please remove the AR-15 from the schools' loot filters. will help immensely

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Apr 10 2024 12:24am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1910111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll