d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Conservatives Need Help
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 48,587.69
Mar 14 2024 10:52am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 14 2024 05:00pm)

Are you really worrying about all of this? You must be following some solid relaxation techniques to sleep at night :D

Gold: 1,622.34
Warn: 10%
Mar 14 2024 11:33am
Quote (Ashirgo @ 14 Mar 2024 11:52)
Are you really worrying about all of this? You must be following some solid relaxation techniques to sleep at night :D

I just know this is happening because I'm conscious of the reality I live in. I'm not worried because I've accepted this as part of the human condition. I'm in bliss most the time because I see how ignorant the ego makes the common man. Steals all his mental faculties and physical faculties to project upon a reality they actually have ZERO control over.

I sleep well every night knowing when this "society" we built collapses I'll still have peace of mind and the people who thought they had some "power" or "control" over this existence will be utterly ill prepared to face those mental consequences.

Eventually the elite/military industrial/pharma industrial/banking gang realized that for their own power they destroyed the only home we all ever had.

Just like in the metaphorical or real Atlantis and Tower of Babel. Man goes so far in his pride, hubris, knowledge that he destroys all things in his fanatical pursuit of it.

In Eastern philosophies like Hinduism the dark/destructive energies are studied because they are a major part/roll of existence. You can't have creation without destruction.

We are currently living in the Kali Yuga which is basically the end of this cycle. This is when the veil is thin and you can see ego in it's totality. You can also detach from it as well. Right now you have all the time in the world to free yourself from that "thinking" but most people are immersed in their own ego and the ego of society that they will never see it. Are people bad for having an "ignorance is bliss" mentality. Of course not. They are using their mind to go away from that thinking so they don't suffer mentally.

I get my peace of mind from knowing the harsher truths and processing them over running from them until death like most people do.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Mar 14 2024 11:51am
Gold: 2,955.95
Mar 14 2024 11:53am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 14 2024 10:33am)
I just know this is happening because I'm conscious of the reality I live in. I'm not worried because I've accepted this as part of the human condition. I'm in bliss most the time because I see how ignorant the ego makes the common man. Steals all his mental faculties and physical faculties to project upon a reality they actually have ZERO control over.

I sleep well every night knowing when this "society" we built collapses I'll still have peace of mind and the people who thought they had some "power" or "control" over this existence will be utterly ill prepared to face those mental consequences.

Eventually the elite/military industrial/pharma industrial/banking gang realized that for their own power they destroyed the only home we all ever had.

Just like in the metaphorical or real Atlantis and Tower of Babel. Man goes so far in his pride, hubris, knowledge that he destroys all things in his fanatical pursuit of it.

so? kissinger said all this immigration was a grave mistake.

so? we all thought it was evil behind it all when it was just stupidity
Mar 14 2024 12:12pm
Quote (said_aouita @ Mar 14 2024 09:09am)
The same goof prob thought Obama wasn't an American citizen, either.

The gop is the party of uneducated ignorant conspiracy theorist believing nut jobs. Simple as that.

Best possibility- trump loses in 2024.
Worse possibility- trump wins in 2024, leading to usa becoming an ally to dictators.

all you have to do dude is find whoever/whatever it was that caused poll stations in all those swing states to close all at the same time and count in secret.

Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 14 2024 09:00am)
Plastic pollution is yet another nail in our collective coffins. I believe in "synergistic toxicity" which is the combination of harmful chemicals/elements such as metallic nanoparticulate/microplastics/GMO/processed foods/medications/drugs/vaccines/etc. anything that when combined becomes more toxic to the human body or other plant/animal life.

Did you know the average person breathes in an entire credit card worth of plastic a week?

Did you know most of that plastic is so small that it to passes through the blood barrier and/or remains in your body permanently.

Almost every "bottled water" you drink has microplastics in it. Any food you eat that comes in a plastic container much the same.

All this plastic has made it to every square inch of the planet. No amount of recycling can put a dent in the amount of available microplastics we breathe, drink, and eat everyday.

edit: This is why when people say "our lifespans are going to increase!" I think they are a total idiot. How can any human being who is literally soaking in all these chemicals while being fried slow cook on 5g being forced to take a vaccine by people who want to reduce human population. People think they are going to live to 100-120 because of "science" they'll actually be dead at 75 more then likely because the "science" they worship has one true goal. The "continuation of the human species" at ANY cost.

So if 6.5 billion people have to die. Too bad.

So if a billion people are coerced into taking an experimental injection. Too bad.

They experiment on all of us like lab rats so they can find the "cures" or "better methods" for their own blood lines into the future.

2000+ Nuclear detonations without civilian notice(blew up islands, detonated in the high atmosphere, detonated under water, underground)

200+ Open air biological experiments on civilians without civilian notice.

1000 Nuclear power plants built near oceans/seismic fault lines that will eventually break down, go critical, and kill all of us. Chernobyl and Fukushima perfect examples.

How could anyone think the government has your best interest in mind.

let me add to the list. endrocrine disrupting(interferes with the signaling process during embryonic development)
plastic pollution on land isnt nearly as bad as it is in the ocean. in the ocean the plastic degrades and the results end up suspended in the water and that is were it stays, no settling out. much of the marine life begins with sperm and eggs just let lose in the water.
plastic pollution wreaks havoc with the reproductive process. it could be the worst thing happening right now. .......... all the chumps will blame it on cLiMaTe ChAnGe ??
Plastics contain many hazardous, endocrine-disrupting chemicals that leach and contaminate humans and the environment. These chemicals disturb the body’s hormone systems and can cause cancer, diabetes, reproductive disorders, neurological impairments of developing fetuses and children, and death.

it has been mentioned that it is also causing the increase of gender dysphoria. but it cant be said out loud

on a side note. all those medical masks..... yup made of plastic. its now being found micro plastics found imbedded in lungs

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 14 2024 12:16pm
Gold: 435.68
Mar 14 2024 12:15pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 14 2024 09:00am)
Did you know the average person breathes in an entire credit card worth of plastic a week?

Did you know most of that plastic is so small that it to passes through the blood barrier and/or remains in your body permanently.

Do you have a source on this? If this were true i'd imagine all life would be extinct in a couple of months
Mar 14 2024 12:17pm
Quote (MrSK @ Mar 14 2024 11:15am)
Do you have a source on this? If this were true i'd imagine all life would be extinct in a couple of months

research endocrine-disrupting
Mar 14 2024 12:24pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 14 Mar 2024 13:12)
all you have to do dude is find whoever/whatever it was that caused poll stations in all those swing states to close all at the same time and count in secret.

let me add to the list. endrocrine disrupting(interferes with the signaling process during embryonic development)
plastic pollution on land isnt nearly as bad as it is in the ocean. in the ocean the plastic degrades and the results end up suspended in the water and that is were it stays, no settling out. much of the marine life begins with sperm and eggs just let lose in the water.
plastic pollution wreaks havoc with the reproductive process. it could be the worst thing happening right now. .......... all the chumps will blame it on cLiMaTe ChAnGe ??

it has been mentioned that it is also causing the increase of gender dysphoria. but it cant be said out loud

on a side note. all those medical masks..... yup made of plastic. its now being found micro plastics found imbedded in lungs

Very well said couldn't agree more. I mean the list goes on and on and on but most people out of fear refuse to believe its happening. Even though the real supposed science proves it's happening.

Quote (MrSK @ 14 Mar 2024 13:15)

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-probably-eat-credit-cards-worth-plastic-every#:~:text=The%20University%20of%20Newcastle%20study,of%20the%20average%20credit%20card!;

There's a link to the University of Newcastle study in 2023.

edit: The average person consumes 2,000 tiny pieces of plastic each week. 5 grams. The average weight of a credit card.

edit2: I don't think we will be extinct in a few months because of just that ONE thing that's why I mentioned 10 other things putting nails in our collective coffin. The planet can no longer sustain the hits its taken from human expansion. It's no surprise were trying to get back to the Moon and Mars. It's no surprise the government wants to restrict our travel and start enforcing "climate lockdowns". Why militaries and elite are building deep underground bunkers. Because they've prepared for every stage of such a collapse and know it's inevitable. If humanity was a plane. They are the terrorist who hijacked it for their own "agenda" and now both it's engines blew out and it's going down. The terrorist(elite/absolute power) have now opened the cockpit door and went live on the intercom, "Sorry we fucked everything up but it wasn't us though". We didn't set all these dominoes in a row. We didn't push the snowball down the moutain. They did. That's why I don't blame the masses for what a small percentage of psychopaths have done.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Mar 14 2024 12:40pm
Gold: 435.68
Mar 14 2024 12:54pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 14 2024 11:24am)
Very well said couldn't agree more. I mean the list goes on and on and on but most people out of fear refuse to believe its happening. Even though the real supposed science proves it's happening.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-probably-eat-credit-cards-worth-plastic-every#:~:text=The%20University%20of%20Newcastle%20study,of%20the%20average%20credit%20card!;;

There's a link to the University of Newcastle study in 2023.

edit: The average person consumes 2,000 tiny pieces of plastic each week. 5 grams. The average weight of a credit card.

edit2: I don't think we will be extinct in a few months because of just that ONE thing that's why I mentioned 10 other things putting nails in our collective coffin. The planet can no longer sustain the hits its taken from human expansion. It's no surprise were trying to get back to the Moon and Mars. It's no surprise the government wants to restrict our travel and start enforcing "climate lockdowns". Why militaries and elite are building deep underground bunkers. Because they've prepared for every stage of such a collapse and know it's inevitable. If humanity was a plane. They are the terrorist who hijacked it for their own "agenda" and now both it's engines blew out and it's going down. The terrorist(elite/absolute power) have now opened the cockpit door and went live on the intercom, "Sorry we fucked everything up but it wasn't us though". We didn't set all these dominoes in a row. We didn't push the snowball down the moutain. They did. That's why I don't blame the masses for what a small percentage of psychopaths have done.

That shows we consume that much, but it doesn't mention or show that the plastic we consume permanently stays in our bodies. That's why I mentioned we'd all be extinct in a few months as that would clog our arteries/induce toxicity if we were ingesting that much and could never get rid of it.
Plastic is still definitely dangerous & toxic to us, but I was just curious if there were proven studies on the initial statements I quoted as that would cause mass panic if it were true lol

This post was edited by MrSK on Mar 14 2024 12:55pm
Mar 14 2024 01:11pm
Quote (MrSK @ 14 Mar 2024 13:54)
That shows we consume that much, but it doesn't mention or show that the plastic we consume permanently stays in our bodies. That's why I mentioned we'd all be extinct in a few months as that would clog our arteries/induce toxicity if we were ingesting that much and could never get rid of it.
Plastic is still definitely dangerous & toxic to us, but I was just curious if there were proven studies on the initial statements I quoted as that would cause mass panic if it were true lol

Of course a large percentage of that plastic is processed when you take a shit/piss but the stuff that does stay in ain't going anywhere and it tends to bio-accumulate "clump together" and over time causes irreversible harm. Now take that plastic in your body interacting with all the other chemicals we ingest/breathe/drink in and you get an exponentially higher chance for "synergistic toxicity". The problem is that in combination with each other creates in some cases a 100x or 1000x toxicity level to the body. I truthfully believe most the cancers we see are directly a result of that. Our some genetic. Of course. So TWO chemicals that don't appear naturally in nature get into your body somehow and it ain't good. Now take those same TWO chemicals and put it within a less robust immune system in a smaller creature like an insect/fish and it's DEAD within a short amount of time. The human body is resilient but if you bombard it 24/7 365 with a scorn of chemicals and shit you eventually die too. Just because your body is capable of processing it doesn't negate the damage done and I believe over time that dramatically increases your chances for premature early death or just less overall proper functioning of all your organs.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Mar 14 2024 01:13pm
Gold: 5,895.00
Mar 14 2024 06:20pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 14 2024 02:12pm)

You are insane.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll