Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 92,948.63
Mar 15 2024 07:53pm
RIP
Gold: 4,300.00
Mar 15 2024 10:52pm
Quote (Lunamaria @ 16 Mar 2024 02:48)
For you Baldest, and (maybe) many other Fans who have Played this Game on PS 1 Long ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L96o77rmRF4

I played it on a friends house when kids.. like at... 13-14-15 years old xD and we played Budokai Tenkaichi after (maybe at PS2, dont remember exactly)

Top fight games!

e/ check this dam xd When Magin Vegeta at Boo arc.... pfffff amazing too...

This post was edited by Baldest on Mar 15 2024 10:53pm
Mar 15 2024 10:56pm
Mar 16 2024 05:09pm
Best draw style at all Dragon Ball serie at my likes. 100% Toriyama.

This post was edited by Baldest on Mar 16 2024 05:13pm
Gold: 32,966.25
Mar 18 2024 09:04am

I am sorry. I was Away all the weekend. Couldn't Answer you messages Sooner. I will reply all your messages Now.

Reply To post #72
All the speeches are in spanish but I noticed that the voices in spanish are not bad at all! especially vegeta's.. (In my country the voices were also "good" btw for the notice) I'm saying it and Trust me I am not a very Fandub person normally. :P
The song that is played here was very epic! ofc

Reply To post #73
This majin Vegeta is god. But he's very evil... What did he have to turn this evil Btw? couldn't he all simply battle Goku square and fair and not "resort" to some Ominous Power to do so? (I speak about babid'si brainwashing that was Done to him) and that he LET babidi do it To him!

Reply To post #74
Beginning of the video Hahaha, I remember this ki blast that is taking hours in order to boot.. Sure the Dragon ball z Staff did know how to make their Audience "Wait" back in the time. B)
2nd part this battle betwenn Two Super Saiyajin 2 is very fierce. At this time, Goku and Vegeta would be about the same level as Gohan when he was facing Cell back then in his super saiyajin 2 form of course. (or maybe a bit "higher" I don't know..)

and Also Take a Look at this Video. This is the Theme of Vegeta in the Video game "Super Butouden II". I Don't Know If you played These games on Snes Before.. I'm really a Fan of this theme. (the Vegeta's theme in Super Butouden I is Also very good..)

This post was edited by Lunamaria on Mar 18 2024 09:15am
Mar 18 2024 04:21pm
Quote (Lunamaria @ 18 Mar 2024 16:04)
^Baldest

I am sorry. I was Away all the weekend. Couldn't Answer you messages Sooner. I will reply all your messages Now.

Reply To post #72
All the speeches are in spanish but I noticed that the voices in spanish are not bad at all! especially vegeta's.. (In my country the voices were also "good" btw for the notice) I'm saying it and Trust me I am not a very Fandub person normally. :P
The song that is played here was very epic! ofc

Reply To post #73
This majin Vegeta is god. But he's very evil... What did he have to turn this evil Btw? couldn't he all simply battle Goku square and fair and not "resort" to some Ominous Power to do so? (I speak about babid'si brainwashing that was Done to him) and that he LET babidi do it To him!

Reply To post #74
Beginning of the video Hahaha, I remember this ki blast that is taking hours in order to boot.. Sure the Dragon ball z Staff did know how to make their Audience "Wait" back in the time. B)
2nd part this battle betwenn Two Super Saiyajin 2 is very fierce. At this time, Goku and Vegeta would be about the same level as Gohan when he was facing Cell back then in his super saiyajin 2 form of course. (or maybe a bit "higher" I don't know..)

and Also Take a Look at this Video. This is the Theme of Vegeta in the Video game "Super Butouden II". I Don't Know If you played These games on Snes Before.. I'm really a Fan of this theme. (the Vegeta's theme in Super Butouden I is Also very good..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqIOeokp3bc

No problem. I understand perfectly that we all have lives irl.

Do you want to know something curious about Spanish translation? There are at least three versions, Spanish from South America (Latin American), Spanish from Spain and Catalan (it is a language within Spain) I think there is also a Galician version (another language within Spain) and maybe, I don't know, there is also in Basque, (another language within Spain) I think Catalan and Latin American are best ^^ Japanise of course first at all.

Vegeta started to be nice guy at that saga.. starting with Bulma... baby Trunks... he was starting to be more human than saiyan.. the M point is to make him agresive conqueror devil.. as he was as price Vegeta.. you know... is Dragon Balls magic about how bad people becomes nice guys thanks to Goku's philosohy :)
That point + draw quality + Goku's going serius + Vegeta SSJ2 as first time M mode...... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL omg...
And remember.. after that.. he sacrifice... top 5 scenes at all for sure..

Dam i didnt heared that song before ahahh but..

This post was edited by Baldest on Mar 18 2024 04:22pm
Mar 18 2024 08:07pm
Quote (Baldest @ 18 Mar 2024 23:21)
No problem. I understand perfectly that we all have lives irl.

Normally I don't go out. :D It happens only once every two weeks that I go out and do stuff irl (Like going to the supermarket to buy food or things like that) all the rest of the time I am here and a Complete no Life xd

Do you want to know something curious about Spanish translation? There are at least three versions, Spanish from South America (Latin American), Spanish from Spain and Catalan (it is a language within Spain) I think there is also a Galician version (another language within Spain) and maybe, I don't know, there is also in Basque, (another language within Spain) I think Catalan and Latin American are best ^^ Japanise of course first at all.

the Overall Translation are "good" no matter the country. (not only in spain and with Catalan Language) but I guess in all main Countries of the Eu, they also are (Spain, france, Gernany and so on) They still did a good Job at that time (with the Translation) That's what I think. Now all the dubs are shit..

Vegeta started to be nice guy at that saga.. starting with Bulma... baby Trunks... he was starting to be more human than saiyan.. the M point is to make him agresive conqueror devil.. as he was as price Vegeta.. you know... is Dragon Balls magic about how bad people becomes nice guys thanks to Goku's philosohy :)

You have a point. Goku has a Talent for it. First he befriends Tenshin han (and chaozu) then the devil piccolo! (piccolo daimaô) and finally vegeta himself! The only one Goku didn't get friend with, even in the end of the battle with him, was freeza! (Because he was prolly Too evil to begin with, and to be befriended with.) Or I don't know for what else reason.. but gz Goku anyways for all that he did throughout the Story.

That point + draw quality + Goku's going serius + Vegeta SSJ2 as first time M mode...... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL omg...
And remember.. after that.. he sacrifice... top 5 scenes at all for sure..

yes prolly, vegeta's sacrifice is one of the saddest moment in all dragon ball z Series. But still he did Bad. why did he have To be so proud? Taking on majin buu all by himself! (majin buu is a strong opponent, maybe Too strong for a SSJ2.) If only he put away his damn Pride by taking Goku with him (The newly born SSJ3 at that time) he would have had a chance then so! But oh well, This is not that route the Scenario was taking... So.. :lol:

This post was edited by Lunamaria on Mar 18 2024 08:25pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 18 2024 08:27pm
I should probably start DB eh?
Mar 18 2024 09:52pm
Quote (Stauf @ 19 Mar 2024 03:27)
I should probably start DB eh?

It's not a matter of "Starting" it or Not. We all drank it in our Childhood ...
Even "You" you know who is Son goku and Vegita, I Bet...

This post was edited by Lunamaria on Mar 18 2024 10:02pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 18 2024 10:08pm
Well yea. I remember watching DBZ in middle school I think it was. Where Cel and Buu appeared. Prior was forever Frieza? I think? Right? 😂
I was talking to Bib and trying to ask which order. Since there is so many

This post was edited by Stauf on Mar 18 2024 10:09pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll