d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Is This Still Viable ?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,838.45
Mar 7 2024 06:11am
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=24496799

Cause i heard many different version of what dex/str/int do in terme of critical chance ect
Gold: 20,039.48
Mar 7 2024 12:29pm
It is not, it is extremely old.

In short if you want to crit a lot, use an axe.
If you want to deal maximum damage use either a club, locating a very high dual stat charm may also be an option.
Staff/sword is somewhere in between, should still stat all strength
Dagger is also pure damage, but you'll find a 57 dex armor to cost 4k+ on a heavy or 8k+ on a medium or 15k+++ on a robe where there's a strength leather for sale for 3.5k, also a 200ee dagger costs in the region of 70k+ whilst a club would cost in the region of 6-10

I mean you can significantly increase a clubs crit chance by spamming dex, but doing so completely ruins your overall damage and are always better off with strength

These are the current gameplay mechanics, you can find some stuff on roughly how likely crit is on the final page
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=91874826&f=74
Gold: 5,838.45
Mar 7 2024 02:35pm
Quote (Bigheaded @ Mar 7 2024 07:29pm)
It is not, it is extremely old.

In short if you want to crit a lot, use an axe.
If you want to deal maximum damage use either a club, locating a very high dual stat charm may also be an option.
Staff/sword is somewhere in between, should still stat all strength
Dagger is also pure damage, but you'll find a 57 dex armor to cost 4k+ on a heavy or 8k+ on a medium or 15k+++ on a robe where there's a strength leather for sale for 3.5k, also a 200ee dagger costs in the region of 70k+ whilst a club would cost in the region of 6-10

I mean you can significantly increase a clubs crit chance by spamming dex, but doing so completely ruins your overall damage and are always better off with strength

These are the current gameplay mechanics, you can find some stuff on roughly how likely crit is on the final page
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=91874826&f=74

Thanks a lot again for all information

Because i heard

INT increase critical chance for spell
Dex increase critical chance for staff/dagger
STR increase critical chance for clubs and other str weapon

But this was false so thanks

I search information about ias and fcr and ect
Gold: 20,039.48
Mar 7 2024 06:32pm
Quote (DHABattosai @ Mar 7 2024 08:35pm)
Thanks a lot again for all information

Because i heard

INT increase critical chance for spell
Dex increase critical chance for staff/dagger
STR increase critical chance for clubs and other str weapon

But this was false so thanks

I search information about ias and fcr and ect

that is true, just not in the way that topic describes it. Again if you check the topic i linked it states exactly how this is calculated.

ias/fcr doesnt exist although there is a similar sidemod called quickdraw which works only for weapons (not casting)
Main ones:
Crit strike - Increases crit rate (weapons and casting)
Quickdraw - Gives a chance of immediately hitting again after hitting
Powershot - Gives a chance to deal maximum damage (terrible for axes, good for clubs/swords)
Armor pierce - Exact science unknown, in short ignores a % of mob armor
Mnd numb - Exact science unknown - causes casting to do more damage

in general you are better off sticking with strength/dex side mods than worrying about the above
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll