d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Best Begginer Barbarian > D2:R
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.00
Mar 5 2024 04:17pm
I've been playing Diablo for about a year and I still consider myself a beginner, I really like Barbarian but I can't find a build that works without a lot of investment other than Singer which I didn't really like, could anyone give me a tip on which build to use?
Gold: 15,283.46
Mar 5 2024 05:58pm
Gold: 18,288.76
Mar 5 2024 09:42pm
i NEVER start on a barb because they are trash at clearing mobs and for high damage requires quality gear.

you always start on a mf sorc, they find hrs then you either stay on a mf sorc or gear a hdin to mf with. mfing with any other build just slows how fast you can clear mobs. barbs are support chars (bo barb) or pkers they are pretty bad and expensive if used for pvm. if your in doubt find a full game with a high damage light sorc and time how long it takes to clear chaos, then repeat on a barb, kill all monsters dont just pop seals like a noob. the light sorc wins... if you want to gear a barb fine just dont expect to find quality gear fast clearing mobs slowly without dual high pb griefs and enigma.

barbs can do what any other build in the game can do: uber, pvm just badly and the gear cost is extremely high vs casters. i find the correct use of this build is support chars (bo barb) and for killing other players it works 10/10

it does not matter what build you make out of the barb if you cant gear the barb with any item you need because you dont got a mf sorc. that is your real issue here not choosing a barb build.
Gold: 4,080.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 6 2024 12:55am
Quote (Hrafnar @ Mar 5 2024 11:17pm)
I've been playing Diablo for about a year and I still consider myself a beginner, I really like Barbarian but I can't find a build that works without a lot of investment other than Singer which I didn't really like, could anyone give me a tip on which build to use?

ww or zerk.

oath is a good wep option until you get grief. hustle armor is a new rw that speeds you up before eni is an option.

try to get an early pair of lohs and a guillaume if you're ww
Gold: 50.00
Mar 6 2024 01:15am
a blade bvb. it will work with budget gear. it will work with pvm gear. the extra dex will just give more ar if you are not using a shield.
Mar 6 2024 08:14am
Quote (Punches @ Mar 5 2024 08:58pm)

A good guide but only with the end game gear, this is easy to find in every website i'm looking about budget and early progress
Mar 6 2024 08:19am
Quote (WiseWolf @ Mar 6 2024 12:42am)
i NEVER start on a barb because they are trash at clearing mobs and for high damage requires quality gear.

you always start on a mf sorc, they find hrs then you either stay on a mf sorc or gear a hdin to mf with. mfing with any other build just slows how fast you can clear mobs. barbs are support chars (bo barb) or pkers they are pretty bad and expensive if used for pvm. if your in doubt find a full game with a high damage light sorc and time how long it takes to clear chaos, then repeat on a barb, kill all monsters dont just pop seals like a noob. the light sorc wins... if you want to gear a barb fine just dont expect to find quality gear fast clearing mobs slowly without dual high pb griefs and enigma.

barbs can do what any other build in the game can do: uber, pvm just badly and the gear cost is extremely high vs casters. i find the correct use of this build is support chars (bo barb) and for killing other players it works 10/10

it does not matter what build you make out of the barb if you cant gear the barb with any item you need because you dont got a mf sorc. that is your real issue here not choosing a barb build.

Sorc is a disgusting character for me, i hate caster and squish characters i'm trying to find out a way to not need this path
Mar 6 2024 08:22am
Quote (Dolphy @ Mar 6 2024 03:55am)
ww or zerk.

oath is a good wep option until you get grief. hustle armor is a new rw that speeds you up before eni is an option.

try to get an early pair of lohs and a guillaume if you're ww

is a good idea i never tested Oath and Hustle, but what you do until Mal don't drop? farming locations? farm with another build?
Mar 6 2024 08:25am
Quote (L8knightResurrected @ Mar 6 2024 04:15am)
a blade bvb. it will work with budget gear. it will work with pvm gear. the extra dex will just give more ar if you are not using a shield.

what is bvb?
Gold: 4,080.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 6 2024 08:39am
Quote (Hrafnar @ Mar 6 2024 03:22pm)
is a good idea i never tested Oath and Hustle, but what you do until Mal don't drop? farming locations? farm with another build?

you can buy those things with 25 fg. if you're only doing self-found then I guess you'll have to make do with whatever you find until then.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll