d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > How To Get Banned?
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 765.50
Feb 20 2024 03:31pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Feb 20 2024 01:53pm)
idkkkk...i guess i dont really view matth as an employee, he doesnt really own his viewers directly to chris so in my eyes hes not really someone that should be kept to employee standards :unsure: he should have freedom of speech that employees couldnt i think :cry:

also i understand my bias as i dont really view cyber bullying as most people, ive been on jsp and 4chan and the like for too long and i treat negative comments as banter ^_^ for example on jsp i never report no matter what kind of shit someone says to me, ive only reported two ppl in total and that was because they started reporting every post of mine, so i had to eliminate the threat before it eliminated me :cry: and i mean i generally dont get upset when someone talks shit to me, but especially when i see someone is emotionally involved like as you said, matth seems to have been. he cared deeply about the game and thought chris made wrong decisions (although i dont really know what he was talking about), so what chris should have done imo is say the same thing as i did here ("i understand matth cares about the game and consider some of my decisions as bad, but i stand by my decision that it was for the ultimate good of the poe experience" etc, i mean yes it would be PR in his case but it would have made chris look like a chad), and if he really wanted to punish him he should have done it with a temp ban of a month or two :(

soo lemme try to answer your question! i think his attitude should stay like that because personally i like that kind of people :blush: ive always preferred people who just say what they think..in my field of work peoples relations matter a lot, so everyone lies :cry: ! everyone is lovely to you until you close the door, which is when the shittalking starts. eventually you learn to not care because everyone does that with everyone else, but i just really really hate it. so i came to enjoy the simplicity of just being honest :blush: as you said, you learn in time that control is very important, but i still like people who are bad at it and just speak their mind!

ofc im not saying you are wrong, i might be as well..i am biased after all :wacko: not just towards cyber bullying, but also towards chris, whom i hate. theres something about his physiognomy that i just dont like, he has very shifty eyes and has that psychopathic banker/lawyer look :mellow:

I appreciate the novela but I am unable to glean any good tactics to ensure a ban :cry: please men
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 20 2024 04:13pm
Quote (iPez @ Feb 20 2024 10:31pm)
I appreciate the novela but I am unable to glean any good tactics to ensure a ban :cry: please men

pmed :ph34r:
send that to nichelle or rob
dont send to bex because shes into that :mellow:
Gold: 765.50
Feb 21 2024 07:56am
I have received some truly ban worthy image material from my men Snyft2. Thank you qween
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 21 2024 09:39am
Quote (iPez @ Feb 21 2024 02:56pm)
I have received some truly ban worthy image material from my men Snyft2. Thank you qween

:lol:
was a pleasure :blush: !
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll