d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > How To Get Banned?
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 765.50
Feb 18 2024 10:03am
Thanks for the serious replies guys. I have done everything here and will report back if I am banned. Please continue to post great ideas. Thank.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 18 2024 10:36am
Quote (iPez @ Feb 18 2024 05:03pm)
Thanks for the serious replies guys. I have done everything here and will report back if I am banned. Please continue to post great ideas. Thank.

ofc men hope u manage to get banned pm if need any help :hug:
Feb 18 2024 10:55am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Feb 18 2024 11:36am)
ofc men hope u manage to get banned pm if need any help :hug:

:hug: thank you king.

Godspeed 😚
Gold: 30,884.00
Feb 18 2024 06:31pm
Pm dev say u want suck his big d
Feb 20 2024 05:31am
Quote (iRMT @ Feb 18 2024 07:31pm)
Pm dev say u want suck his big d

Thank u men I tried this and he seemed eager.
Gold: 4,535.00
Feb 20 2024 05:41am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Feb 18 2024 11:30am)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJXG64TAIec

i remember that :cry:
poor matth didnt deserve it, he was just speaking facts

he deserved it :D
like you have no right to talk about someone in this way, even if you are right.
irl u get a flat hand in your face if you say call somebody a bald dumbass.

he thought he could lean out the window and shout to everyone, but he fell. end of his career.

and dont get me wrong, i was a big fan and literally watched him with every season i started.
but he acted like a little child and even after the ban he did not change his attitude.

then he comes back and brags about good his new life is and will be with his stock trading thing. in fact he just got deleted by chris and couldnt stand it imo :baby:

To get banned just use a 3rd party software
Idk what should be hard about getting detected as bot or cheater and get flagged & banned

Only telling you that because you WANT to get banned, pls all other people wich are reading this do not use any cheating software.
Feb 20 2024 10:41am
Quote (behindme @ Feb 20 2024 12:41pm)
like you have no right to talk about someone in this way, even if you are right.

he thought he could lean out the window and shout to everyone, but he fell. end of his career.

and dont get me wrong, i was a big fan and literally watched him with every season i started.
but he acted like a little child and even after the ban he did not change his attitude.

then he comes back and brags about good his new life is and will be with his stock trading thing. in fact he just got deleted by chris and couldnt stand it imo :baby:

Idk what should be hard about getting detected as bot or cheater and get flagged & banned

Only telling you that because you WANT to get banned, pls all other people wich are reading this do not use any cheating software.

hand in the face is a good example and something i agree with
if someone talks shit, it might end in physical confrontation and someone might get injured to an extent! but thats the whole point, injury heals. you talk shit to someone, he fights you, one of you wins and the other loses and in 2-3 weeks there are no visible marks, which is completely appropriate for the crime ^_^
hell, even in the worst of offenses the whole system exists to, at least in theory, offer some rehabilitation or at least appropriate punishment!

for example, imagine someone takes a gun and randomly shoots someone in the foot. thats what, a couple years in prison. now on the other hand, you have someone who called someone a fucking retarded bald fuck or what was it. punishment? permanent. yeah no brother. sorry but thats not an appropriate punishment for something on that level imo :(
if you wanna see what the appropriate punishment is, imagine something like that happening irl. what one should do is punch the guy until hes on the ground, spit on him if necessary, and then leave. whats one shouldnt do is pick a crowbar and beat him until permanent damage :(

btw i dont even think matthew should change his attitude. he is autistic af and has problems with keeping his mouth shut, but he is right. i mean he was right to say it, he was wrong on the diagnosis. chris isnt retarded at all, chris is a narcissist or a psychopath (or some other cluster b shit) which is why this resulted in narcissistic trauma and an overreaction. appropriate course of action (from a normal human) would be a suspension of some duration, not even an account ban. but a full ban? fuck no <_< chris got emotional for no reason

edit: now imagine chris sees me calling him a cluster b mental patient as i just did and is like "wow this is an insult, imma ban this guy". does that feel right to you? because i actually mean what i said, same as matth. although unlike matth, i actually dont give a shit about what chris does as i never invested in the game, and i do agree with you that matth telling about moving on was nuclear level of cope ^_^

edit #2: actually thats exactly why matth sounded more unhinged than i (hope i) did, he was emotionally invested! its almost never good to get emotionally invested mennn :cry:

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Feb 20 2024 10:51am
Gold: 4,535.00
Feb 20 2024 11:17am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Feb 20 2024 05:41pm)
hand in the face is a good example and something i agree with
if someone talks shit, it might end in physical confrontation and someone might get injured to an extent! but thats the whole point, injury heals. you talk shit to someone, he fights you, one of you wins and the other loses and in 2-3 weeks there are no visible marks, which is completely appropriate for the crime ^_^
hell, even in the worst of offenses the whole system exists to, at least in theory, offer some rehabilitation or at least appropriate punishment!

for example, imagine someone takes a gun and randomly shoots someone in the foot. thats what, a couple years in prison. now on the other hand, you have someone who called someone a fucking retarded bald fuck or what was it. punishment? permanent. yeah no brother. sorry but thats not an appropriate punishment for something on that level imo :(
if you wanna see what the appropriate punishment is, imagine something like that happening irl. what one should do is punch the guy until hes on the ground, spit on him if necessary, and then leave. whats one shouldnt do is pick a crowbar and beat him until permanent damage :(

btw i dont even think matthew should change his attitude. he is autistic af and has problems with keeping his mouth shut, but he is right. i mean he was right to say it, he was wrong on the diagnosis. chris isnt retarded at all, chris is a narcissist or a psychopath (or some other cluster b shit) which is why this resulted in narcissistic trauma and an overreaction. appropriate course of action (from a normal human) would be a suspension of some duration, not even an account ban. but a full ban? fuck no <_< chris got emotional for no reason

edit: now imagine chris sees me calling him a cluster b mental patient as i just did and is like "wow this is an insult, imma ban this guy". does that feel right to you? because i actually mean what i said, same as matth. although unlike matth, i actually dont give a shit about what chris does as i never invested in the game, and i do agree with you that matth telling about moving on was nuclear level of cope ^_^

edit #2: actually thats exactly why matth sounded more unhinged than i (hope i) did, he was emotionally invested! its almost never good to get emotionally invested mennn :cry:

I understand your perspective, but he wasn't in the same situation as a "typical person" there; he was addressing his stream, which consisted of, I don't know, over 3,000 people at that time.

I grasp the emotional aspect, yes, but in my view, it's akin to speaking negatively about your boss in front of the entire company. What action should be taken to discourage others from doing this? Well, firing him, perhaps.

I suppose Matth had put a lot of effort into his Excel sheets and such, which might be one of the reasons, but I'm uncertain, really. He was aware of his actions there; being autistic is not an excuse in my opinion
Why do you think his attitude should stay like this? Because this is interessting. Imagine going through the world insulting people in front of other people. I dont think you would get along well, but i have to say i thought kinda the same way in his age so its probably an age thing too.
i could understand matth there but i could understand the reaction of the poeteam aswell
Feb 20 2024 12:53pm
Quote (behindme @ Feb 20 2024 06:17pm)
I understand your perspective, but he wasn't in the same situation as a "typical person" there; he was addressing his stream, which consisted of, I don't know, over 3,000 people at that time.

I grasp the emotional aspect, yes, but in my view, it's akin to speaking negatively about your boss in front of the entire company. What action should be taken to discourage others from doing this? Well, firing him, perhaps.

I suppose Matth had put a lot of effort into his Excel sheets and such, which might be one of the reasons, but I'm uncertain, really. He was aware of his actions there; being autistic is not an excuse in my opinion
Why do you think his attitude should stay like this? Because this is interessting. Imagine going through the world insulting people in front of other people. I dont think you would get along well, but i have to say i thought kinda the same way in his age so its probably an age thing too.
i could understand matth there but i could understand the reaction of the poeteam aswell

idkkkk...i guess i dont really view matth as an employee, he doesnt really own his viewers directly to chris so in my eyes hes not really someone that should be kept to employee standards :unsure: he should have freedom of speech that employees couldnt i think :cry:

also i understand my bias as i dont really view cyber bullying as most people, ive been on jsp and 4chan and the like for too long and i treat negative comments as banter ^_^ for example on jsp i never report no matter what kind of shit someone says to me, ive only reported two ppl in total and that was because they started reporting every post of mine, so i had to eliminate the threat before it eliminated me :cry: and i mean i generally dont get upset when someone talks shit to me, but especially when i see someone is emotionally involved like as you said, matth seems to have been. he cared deeply about the game and thought chris made wrong decisions (although i dont really know what he was talking about), so what chris should have done imo is say the same thing as i did here ("i understand matth cares about the game and consider some of my decisions as bad, but i stand by my decision that it was for the ultimate good of the poe experience" etc, i mean yes it would be PR in his case but it would have made chris look like a chad), and if he really wanted to punish him he should have done it with a temp ban of a month or two :(

soo lemme try to answer your question! i think his attitude should stay like that because personally i like that kind of people :blush: ive always preferred people who just say what they think..in my field of work peoples relations matter a lot, so everyone lies :cry: ! everyone is lovely to you until you close the door, which is when the shittalking starts. eventually you learn to not care because everyone does that with everyone else, but i just really really hate it. so i came to enjoy the simplicity of just being honest :blush: as you said, you learn in time that control is very important, but i still like people who are bad at it and just speak their mind!

ofc im not saying you are wrong, i might be as well..i am biased after all :wacko: not just towards cyber bullying, but also towards chris, whom i hate. theres something about his physiognomy that i just dont like, he has very shifty eyes and has that psychopathic banker/lawyer look :mellow:

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Feb 20 2024 12:53pm
Feb 20 2024 03:25pm
Quote (behindme @ Feb 20 2024 06:41am)

I'm trying poe smoother at the moment. I couldnt find the whisp map hack everyone was talking about
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll