d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Iran Vs Pakistan
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,376.70
Feb 3 2024 02:45am
Quote (Goomshill @ 3 Feb 2024 01:41)
I believe Nazis when they tell me who they are

US companies in WWII assured the public the Nazi's were fine. For years. It took Presidential action AND Pearl Harbor being bombed AND the Nazis declaring war on the US to stop business dealings. Today, you have a US government that is saying that the self-proclaimed Nazis are NOT Nazis, and INSISTING we not only do business with them, but that the wealth of our citizenry and the firepower of our military be GIVEN to the Nazis.

Point: What you believe is irrelevant, because your elected government is on their side.
Gold: 21,300.28
Feb 3 2024 01:07pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 3 Feb 2024 09:41)
This is the leader of the Ukrainian armed forces, in a facebook post he made just 17 hours ago

https://i.imgur.com/ekk15OU.png

The right sector handed out translated copies of Mein Kampf and Protocols of the Elders of Zion during the Maidan, they're not exactly hiding their allegience to herr hitler

Thank god Putin has no problem with nazis in his own rows.

The only logical consequence is to bomb 40M civilians when there are far right in ukraine. Why has no other country thought of this before..

This post was edited by BaHgerAUT on Feb 3 2024 01:10pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 4 2024 02:50am
It's indeed disheartening to witness the escalating tensions between Iran and Pakistan, leading to destructive strikes and tragic loss of innocent lives, including children, on both sides of the border. The longstanding conflicts in the Baloch region, marked by internal strife and external pressures, only add to the devastation. In times like these, the enduring wisdom of THem
a verse from the Quran, resonates profoundly. Its message of divine protection and guidance offers solace amidst the chaos of human conflict. Let's fervently hope for a swift resolution to this situation and a return to peace for the people caught in the crossfire.

This post was edited by denialjoseph on Feb 4 2024 02:54am
Gold: 127,278.50
Feb 4 2024 03:03am
Quote (Goomshill @ Feb 3 2024 08:41am)
This is the leader of the Ukrainian armed forces, in a facebook post he made just 17 hours ago

https://i.imgur.com/ekk15OU.png

The right sector handed out translated copies of Mein Kampf and Protocols of the Elders of Zion during the Maidan, they're not exactly hiding their allegience to herr hitler

You ought to make the distinction with Ultra nationalist sentiment in Ukraine and elsewhere. Ultra nationalism is the direct result of anti imperialism and genocide at the hands of the Soviets.

Obviously highlights this distinction completely implodes your chosen narrative of "eww nazis" So it is understandable you would never acknowledge that.
Gold: 22,189.49
Feb 4 2024 04:17am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Feb 4 2024 03:03am)
You ought to make the distinction with Ultra nationalist sentiment in Ukraine and elsewhere. Ultra nationalism is the direct result of anti imperialism and genocide at the hands of the Soviets.

Obviously highlights this distinction completely implodes your chosen narrative of "eww nazis" So it is understandable you would never acknowledge that.

I see your "Nazis, but-" argument and dismiss it
My argument is "Seriously, Nazis, are you shitting me?"
Feb 4 2024 04:53am
Quote (Goomshill @ Feb 4 2024 10:17am)
I see your "Nazis, but-" argument and dismiss it
My argument is "Seriously, Nazis, are you shitting me?"

Your position on this is dishonest and intentionally inaccurate. I understand its a convenient jab against a policy you don't support, but it just doesn't wash with anyone well enough informed.
Feb 4 2024 05:34am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Feb 4 2024 04:53am)
Your position on this is dishonest and intentionally inaccurate. I understand its a convenient jab against a policy you don't support, but it just doesn't wash with anyone well enough informed.

Please inform me more about the socioeconomic conditions that motivate someone to tattoo nazi symbols onto their faces and commit war crimes
Here's the world's smallest violin to play a melancholy serenade while you explain why historical imperialism excuses modern day literal nazi war criminals;

Make sure your essay covers how the anti-democratic repression of the Weimar Republic, its hyperinflation, crippling reparations and threat of communism and great depression all justified the rise of Hitler. And how disaffected southern whites suffered from economic anxiety as the post war boom was geographically disproportionate to the coastal liberals, and their coalescence around a neo-nazi skinhead punk scene. Then you can finally reach the modern day where Ukrainian ultranationalist Nazis overthrew a democratically elected government in a violent coup d'etat while distributing copies of Mein Kampf and Protocols of the Elders of Zion on the streets of Kiev, and paint me a real spielbergian sob story of their social and economic struggle against the jews
Feb 4 2024 05:43am
Quote (Goomshill @ Feb 4 2024 11:34am)
Please inform me more about the socioeconomic conditions that motivate someone to tattoo nazi symbols onto their faces and commit war crimes
Here's the world's smallest violin to play a melancholy serenade while you explain why historical imperialism excuses modern day literal nazi war criminals;

https://files.catbox.moe/naqmvq.gif

Make sure your essay covers how the anti-democratic repression of the Weimar Republic, its hyperinflation, crippling reparations and threat of communism and great depression all justified the rise of Hitler. And how disaffected southern whites suffered from economic anxiety as the post war boom was geographically disproportionate to the coastal liberals, and their coalescence around a neo-nazi skinhead punk scene. Then you can finally reach the modern day where Ukrainian ultranationalist Nazis overthrew a democratically elected government in a violent coup d'etat while distributing copies of Mein Kampf and Protocols of the Elders of Zion on the streets of Kiev, and paint me a real spielbergian sob story of their social and economic struggle against the jews

Its very simple I can do it in one word, Holodomor.
Work backwards or forwards from there, its fairly self explanatory why these guys celebrate ultra nationalist historical figures.

"Modern day literal nazi war criminals"? Now your just making a fool of the situation. Don't take the piss.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Feb 4 2024 05:44am
Feb 4 2024 05:51am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Feb 4 2024 05:43am)
Its very simple I can do it in one word, Holodomor.
Work backwards or forwards from there, its fairly self explanatory why these guys celebrate ultra nationalist historical figures.

"Modern day literal nazi war criminals"? Now your just making a fool of the situation. Don't take the piss.

Sweet which war crimes do I get to commit in the present day because my ancestors went through genocides at the hands of the british and the sioux? Do I get to rape and pillage my way through london or an indian reservation? tbh not very good pickings left in either
This is truly the evolution of neoliberal apologetics and self flagellation. What a short hop it was from 'reparations' to 'justifying war crimes' on the basis of perceived historical wrongs
Its not happening in a vacuum either, this is pretty much the whole argument of Hamas apologists.
Feb 4 2024 07:50am
Quote (Goomshill @ Feb 4 2024 11:51am)
Sweet which war crimes do I get to commit in the present day because my ancestors went through genocides at the hands of the british and the sioux? Do I get to rape and pillage my way through london or an indian reservation? tbh not very good pickings left in either
This is truly the evolution of neoliberal apologetics and self flagellation. What a short hop it was from 'reparations' to 'justifying war crimes' on the basis of perceived historical wrongs
Its not happening in a vacuum either, this is pretty much the whole argument of Hamas apologists.

Conversely what crimes are ultra nationalists of today guilty of from the past?

Because that's what you are attributing, so which crimes?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll