d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > V1.33.0 Released!
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 84,828.14
Jan 23 2024 03:35pm
Yes I did, but was on iphone14 pro then. Since today i have samsung s23 that does not need any of those tweaks to run normally the game.
Gold: 8,743.93
Jan 23 2024 08:07pm
I read you can & have encountered an Evil Presence from a Well, however my question is, is it only one that spawns, or one to maximum number per people in the group at the Well?

Only asking because I encountered maximum of 3 EPs from my Emblem while I am back playing Hardcore.
Gold: 65,454.03
Feb 3 2024 02:30pm
Dont know if its known, but my girlfriend just caught sneaky while fishing.
Gold: 23,660.00
Warn: 30%
Feb 6 2024 09:34am
Thanks Njaguar for the big update and new content. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next.

I do think there was a flooding of too many monsters that remove abilities and the trapdoor aspect of emblems forcing u down trapdoors even if you have a detector feels more like punishment but regardless it's great to see monsters become more dynamic and emblems do more things. This is awesome!
Gold: 23,660.00
Warn: 30%
Feb 6 2024 11:57am
Unnecessary patch review

-Custom names for groups - AWESOME
-Dark mode town - Thank god, my eyes and phone battery are thankful
-Dynamic Hotkeys instead of control/alt/shift - Fantastic
-Enigmatic Emblems do a bunch of things besides giving glyphs - Exciting and curious
-Removable abort button for skilling - My success rate just increased by 5% because I accidentally hit it once in a while and thats annoying as hell lol
-In-game messages for xfering items to a guildy's vault - Sick, now people can see who's sending stuff. I now feel compelled to wait till someone's online to send them skillables :rofl: instead of just sending whenever.
-/town command = more dynamic gameplay THANK YOU!!!
-5 stat points at a time with control+click - QoL Every single climb solo or group YAY!
-Evil Well now degrades with use by summoning monsters and such - We got the original well concept back which is sweet. RIP pure fishermen as the fishing system is so painful while catching 30 different types of fish with only 16 item slots :P .
-UI updates with disconnects and group searching looks smooth and clean
-Ton of new monsters with abilities - that sucks for our cozy easy game play. Things just got a bit more dicey. The amount of mobs that do the same type of ability (removing abilities) is excessive. Might not slow down things that much but it's super unfun.
-Comfreys have 75% cooldown reduced - YESSSSSSS!! THey are finally distinguished from fish.
-Another perk for ladder reseters - Nice

I'm sure I missed something but when you take a step back and look at it all it's a hell of a lot of changes and all amazing or great with some tweakability in the future who knows :P .
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll