d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Lld 2024 Pvp Discussion > D2
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 265.00
Dec 21 2023 02:05pm
Quote (Belarathon @ Dec 21 2023 12:53pm)
I haven’t heard anyone have any problems with anything tbh except haseo with es fire sorc and you with hammerdin 🤷‍♂️ but I believe the reasons for those problems is because you only play smite variant dins, which is why hdins naturally pose a huge problem for you, and haseo primarily plays nec/bow, so es sorc poses a huge threat to his main chars likewise. Limiting chars makes duels boring. It’s nice to have a variety and some things being more op than others is a pretty normal thing in games and in life. Please mention anyone else who has been vocal about wanting changes to lld rules in the last 5 years? I can only think of you and haseo

I have played every char available to lld (almost) my experience are not defined my experience as a vt main. You already contradicted your self by acknowledging the issue either with me or Haseo. There are many more you just haven't mentioned or choose not to idk.

Limiting char doesn't make duels boring that's just your way of avoiding the fact that, limiting some chars will increase the variety and promote more interest. Again the only people who will cry about this would be the ones who benefit from playing these op chars.

And to answer your question, who hasn't? At some point or another it has been brought up by almost every one just not on jsp don't try to use these past few days as a jester... people getting tired of it and let's be honest, there isn't very many of us left

This post was edited by danzeva on Dec 21 2023 02:09pm
Gold: 2,755.00
Dec 21 2023 04:37pm
Quote (Belarathon @ Dec 21 2023 01:53pm)
I haven’t heard anyone have any problems with anything tbh except haseo with es fire sorc and you with hammerdin 🤷‍♂️ but I believe the reasons for those problems is because you only play smite variant dins, which is why hdins naturally pose a huge problem for you, and haseo primarily plays nec/bow, so es sorc poses a huge threat to his main chars likewise. Limiting chars makes duels boring. It’s nice to have a variety and some things being more op than others is a pretty normal thing in games and in life. Please mention anyone else who has been vocal about wanting changes to lld rules in the last 5 years? I can only think of you and haseo

E/ there shouldn’t be a bias against char builds, just against playstyles. Obviously a hammerdin who runs around medi repping or an es sorc who teles to cold plains after every engagement is op and lame. But that’s a problem with the player, not the build

Hold up there chief,

I aint the only one who believes es fire sorcs shouldnt ve allowed, otherwise anyone wanting to win a tourney or play ultra l8z will just win
Gold: 152.00
Dec 21 2023 05:25pm
Quote (Haseo @ 21 Dec 2023 17:37)
Hold up there chief,

I aint the only one who believes es fire sorcs shouldnt ve allowed, otherwise anyone wanting to win a tourney or play ultra l8z will just win

That’s fine, continue banning them in your tourneys then. Your tourneys your rules. But I am just saying that there really doesn’t need to be any rules changed for general lld duels 1vs1 or 4vs4. Believe it or not, there are actually some who greatly enjoy the challenge of dueling some of the more op characters.

I would mention though once again that you should be attacking playstyles not character builds

This post was edited by Belarathon on Dec 21 2023 05:30pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 22 2023 07:59am
es should have been banned on 30 sorcs 20 years ago, we thought we fixed it by banning insight, nope.
Dec 22 2023 12:29pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 22 Dec 2023 08:59)
es should have been banned on 30 sorcs 20 years ago, we thought we fixed it by banning insight, nope.

Think so? I don’t think the build is at fault except in the case of firewall where warmth is a synergy. As for other sorc builds, I’m not sure why es would need to be banned. Ban l8z playstyles/running around boxes instead. I actually have seen someone do complete laps of boxes quite recently. But it was a bowzon, not a sorc or hdin

This post was edited by Belarathon on Dec 22 2023 12:30pm
Gold: 836.50
Dec 22 2023 01:14pm
Quote (Belarathon @ Dec 21 2023 06:25pm)
Believe it or not, there are actually some who greatly enjoy the challenge of dueling some of the more op characters.

can't get on ted's level if i'm just gonna cry about every matchup.
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 22 2023 03:15pm
Quote (Belarathon @ Dec 22 2023 12:29pm)
Think so? I don’t think the build is at fault except in the case of firewall where warmth is a synergy. As for other sorc builds, I’m not sure why es would need to be banned. Ban l8z playstyles/running around boxes instead. I actually have seen someone do complete laps of boxes quite recently. But it was a bowzon, not a sorc or hdin

Ya esfw is by far the worst. esfb can still be a bit shit imo with even 1 hard pt to warmth and all of those +fire skills, but for sure not as bad. light and blizz who cares, even with light having such higher es it doesnt matter because light is ass.
Gold: 3,496.19
Dec 22 2023 09:27pm
I’ll say 99% of the hdins get unplanned kills that’s the annoying part

I think people let fb sorc get in their head, like I have to play this char like a complete try hard moron cuz I can

Case settled. Next
Dec 23 2023 10:29am
I personally would like to start a case against smiter because stun is unfair. Assassin too. Ww barb because they are op. Cs zon because dps is way too high on the right angle. Necros dmg cannot be resisted and the skill tracks for gods sake, ban em. Don’t even get me started on bowzon, banned. In fact everything except melee should be banned. But jabber, conc, and zeal should all be banned because they are uninterruptible. Kicker banned because kicks are stronger than punches so it’s an unfair advantage. Ban werebears because they are unfairly larger than werewolf. Ban lld because it’s unfair to people who make their living off 1-90 level jobs
Gold: 836.50
Dec 23 2023 01:17pm
I haven't seen an fb sorc since Jay retired. Only know of 1 hdin that is active. The real threat is stupid zons.

This post was edited by animejunkie on Dec 23 2023 01:17pm
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic