d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Haven't Watched A Lot Of These Anime Out Now
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,724.93
Nov 30 2023 11:06pm
Okay... I don't like watching Subbed anime, so I am just going to list a few of them for you to comment about in this thread:

Tokyo Revengers Season 2 Part 2
Dr Stone New World Part 2
Shangri-La Frontier
My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned An S-Rank
Freiren: Beyond Journey's End
Berserk of Gluttony (watched some of this... not too shabby)
Heavens Official Blessing Season 2 (actually found it not to my liking, Season 1 and Season 2 is fluffy and a bit ... whatever. You decide if you want to watch the fluff.)

Onmyoji ... now this is dubbed, but have not watched it, but released in 2023 November 27 all 13 Episodes, guessing this is a Netflix Anime.

Boku No Daemon ... this is a Netflix Anime and 13 episodes... I did not really like it, but watched it to the last episode (dubbed of course) ... to me it revolves around monsters are being hunted and killed and used to hunt their own kind and this person goes out of his way to try and unite both monsters and humans... yup, old school anime story line that is getting older and older.

The Apothecary Diaries is basically stories of a captured trainee and sold to the Emperors doctrine etc, there is more to it, but basically there are different stories told in this anime series... yes I have watched a few, and it is fluff and a tiny bit humorous for me, but check it out for yourselves.

The Returners Magic Should be Special ... watched some of it... so n so... not a Re-incarnation anime, but basically sent back in time. It is so n so, but you will get the gist of it within the first two(2) episodes.

The Faraway Paladin: The Lord of Rust Mountains, Well if you have watched the first season, you will see how things are heading, so if you haven't watched the first season, then maybe you should before watching this one.

The Kingdoms of Ruin: Now, I did watch a few episodes of this (if I remember correctly) and it is based on Witches and Magic and Humans killing off the witches using Science. That is the basics if I remember.

Well have fun all... you either watch and post or don't and ignore.

EDIT: Rising of the Shield Hero Season 3 ... hey, season 3 is somewhat the same and not... hard to explain unless you watch from Season 1 / 2 and then 3 if you haven't.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Nov 30 2023 11:23pm
Gold: 0.00
Dec 2 2023 08:35pm
On s3 of Tokyo. 9/10
Frieren 9/10
Beserk of Gluttony, this one is funny. But is missing something. 7/10
Apocryphay Diaries, I found this cute. 8/10 for the genre.
Faraway Paladin I like how it started vs how it's going
The Kingdoms of Ruin, this goes all over the place emotionally. Unbalanced somewhat, but still enjoyable.

Spy Family new Season is decent
JJK is doing well. No subs for you though? I feel like I am missing out of originality if not subbed. No hate, just get a different vibe because English translation isn't often met up as well.

Undead Unluck was recommened and I like that as well.
Migi and Dali, this is something different then my usual watch. I found this funny and creative.

Passed on Dr. Stone and Rising of Shield Hero seasons 3
Under Ninja is a solid one for me.
Started Danganronpa series, no spoilers please. On ep 13 of s1

Dec 2 2023 08:43pm
Quote (Stauf @ 3 Dec 2023 15:35)
On s3 of Tokyo. 9/10
Frieren 9/10
Beserk of Gluttony, this one is funny. But is missing something. 7/10
Apocryphay Diaries, I found this cute. 8/10 for the genre.
Faraway Paladin I like how it started vs how it's going
The Kingdoms of Ruin, this goes all over the place emotionally. Unbalanced somewhat, but still enjoyable.

Spy Family new Season is decent
JJK is doing well. No subs for you though? I feel like I am missing out of originality if not subbed. No hate, just get a different vibe because English translation isn't often met up as well.

Undead Unluck was recommened and I like that as well.
Migi and Dali, this is something different then my usual watch. I found this funny and creative.

Passed on Dr. Stone and Rising of Shield Hero seasons 3
Under Ninja is a solid one for me.
Started Danganronpa series, no spoilers please. On ep 13 of s1

Thanks for post, I just recently caught up with Rising of Shield Hero 3 ... and I think you may want to catch up on it... without giving away a few details or spoilers, you may have to let it ride... oh, and I caught up last night watching the Subbed verson, hated all the pausing to read the subs... :lol:

EDIT: still waiting on what happened to the Bow Cardinal Hero which has not been aired. Oh.. some of the humor is kinda... "oh, you could have left that crap out"

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Dec 2 2023 08:50pm
Dec 2 2023 10:16pm
Allright, Ill check it out. 🥂
Gold: 3,902.50
Dec 20 2023 01:30pm
the eminence in shadow s1+2
Dec 20 2023 08:50pm
Quote (Vongola @ Dec 20 2023 02:30pm)
the eminence in shadow s1+2

He recommended this to me. And a few others. If you are looking for something different, I vouch his insight.
Dec 20 2023 11:17pm
Quote (Stauf @ 21 Dec 2023 15:50)
He recommended this to me. And a few others. If you are looking for something different, I vouch his insight.

Thanks... actually Eminence in Shadow started to be a bit too convoluted (not sure if my wording is correct), the action is great, and out of all of the OVERPOWERED re-incarnated type(s) of anime, he is basically too overpowered... damn, he creates a Nuclear devastation if he wanted to... oh wait, he did in season 1.

Anyway... I tried watching Migi & Dali, I did not want to even go further than episode 1, I could practically read the storyline straight away, the ONLY thing I was wrong about, they didn't have magical powers to pull off what they did. Hey, it is just my personal preference I guess, I did watch up to the 6th episode, and I just had to stop myself... again, it is just me, others may like it, it does have a bit of humor, but the "baby" part was .... ehh, not my cuppa tea... :lol:

No, it wasn't a spoiler for people reading this post, but, if you do watch it, then you can come up with your own opinions ... I would rate this as like 4/10 ... however, this is based on my Age and what I am accustomed to viewing, any reader should adopt their own opinions based on watching it for themselves.
Dec 21 2023 08:32am
I liked Migi and Dali!

The had me at "SHIT" from episode 1. Though I can't disagree with your score. I find the quirky humor funny though, the fast movements, like when Migi's ass in on fire.

E: Definitely a weirdness to the animal, did not like the baby part. Almost like a disgusting fan service kink

This post was edited by Stauf on Dec 21 2023 08:34am
Dec 21 2023 08:54am
Quote (Stauf @ 22 Dec 2023 03:32)
I liked Migi and Dali!

The had me at "SHIT" from episode 1. Though I can't disagree with your score. I find the quirky humor funny though, the fast movements, like when Migi's ass in on fire.

Hmm, honestly, the show is so "Captain Obvious" to ME;

Woman dies clutching something.
Couple goes to an Orphanage?
... What would you think? (oh, and they had DATES to record the events)

Not too hard to read what is happening for people like us that are mature, it is directed for the younger viewers as I can ascertain.

Hey to be honest, I found "The Saints Power is Omnipotent Season 2" more bearable in comparison... and that is scary as fudge cake. :D
Dec 26 2023 12:28pm
They released 3 Zom episodes at once yesterday at once, not sure if you are a fan of the series.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll