d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Haven't Watched A Lot Of These Anime Out Now
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,724.93
Dec 26 2023 11:21pm
Quote (Stauf @ 27 Dec 2023 07:28)
They released 3 Zom episodes at once yesterday at once, not sure if you are a fan of the series.

I am guessing you are referring to the Anime:

Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead

Hmm, I just watched the first episode (and dubbed of course) and have an opinion about it and how revealing it was ... however, I don't judge an Anime based on my interpretations or speculations based on my X amount of life now being 57 years old and only watching Cartoons from a newspaper, comic book before they turned them into animation and so forth.

Also, I know personally... the first episode if "I" was in that work environment as the protagonist, would have ended the entire story line they are trying to portray. I feel sorry for the writers, producers and the rest like graphic artists or sales agents using advertising as a medium to turn out a revenue versus other companies, but you get more rewards out of honey and the rest to be successful... and, I am guessing that the protagonist is the culprit unwittingly.

Damn, he isn't a Zom (bie) and has the only 100 Bucket List?

Hey... I will watch more episodes, it seems to be different, but I have to view other episodes to come up with my own conclusion(s) just like you and the rest of the readers reading our posts on the program.
Gold: 8,724.93
Dec 27 2023 01:27am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 27 Dec 2023 18:21)
I am guessing you are referring to the Anime:

Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead

Hmm, I just watched the first episode (and dubbed of course) and have an opinion about it and how revealing it was ... however, I don't judge an Anime based on my interpretations or speculations based on my X amount of life now being 57 years old and only watching Cartoons from a newspaper, comic book before they turned them into animation and so forth.

Also, I know personally... the first episode if "I" was in that work environment as the protagonist, would have ended the entire story line they are trying to portray. I feel sorry for the writers, producers and the rest like graphic artists or sales agents using advertising as a medium to turn out a revenue versus other companies, but you get more rewards out of honey and the rest to be successful... and, I am guessing that the protagonist is the culprit unwittingly.

Damn, he isn't a Zom (bie) and has the only 100 Bucket List?

Hey... I will watch more episodes, it seems to be different, but I have to view other episodes to come up with my own conclusion(s) just like you and the rest of the readers reading our posts on the program.

Okay... could be a watch for people, but I just don't like the corny coincidence in E3 ... so yup... I gave up on it, however, it is somewhat entertaining how advanced in escaping Zombies he is and how carefree he is... yet it is all about the "Worker Zombies etc.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll