d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Gaming's Biggest Tragedy: The Fall Of Diablow 4
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,621.69
Sep 22 2023 09:50pm
focus on console, battlepasses and overpriced shops instead of actual game play

no surprise the game's shit
Gold: 252,581.58
Sep 23 2023 10:36am
Pretty sure this schmuck was hyping the shit out of this game and constantly reaffirmed to his viewership how good it was in both the beta and on release. Most of these people can fuck right off. You could tell this game was shit before its release. Being wrong about this game should be a credibility hit.

The bar for being a streamer is incredibly low and its really sad how some of these people get viewers.

This post was edited by FORt-HOBO on Sep 23 2023 10:39am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 23 2023 11:43am
Quote (FORt-HOBO @ Sep 23 2023 06:36pm)
Pretty sure this schmuck was hyping the shit out of this game and constantly reaffirmed to his viewership how good it was in both the beta and on release. Most of these people can fuck right off. You could tell this game was shit before its release. Being wrong about this game should be a credibility hit.

The bar for being a streamer is incredibly low and its really sad how some of these people get viewers.

Amen
Gold: 291.00
Sep 23 2023 12:43pm
part and parcel baby
Gold: 0.20
Sep 23 2023 12:44pm
i love how ppl get money in the back of blizzard. these videous mm 60% are truth, other 40% the men just distorts the things he has seen to clickbait or gain somehow more views. Is like seeing asmongod videos in yt. that guy is a pure joke clickbait. who ever gives views for that guy is a 100% stupid
Gold: 30,360.00
Sep 24 2023 06:33am
Quote (FORt-HOBO @ Sep 24 2023 03:36am)

Yeah this 100%.

Anyone who says "I am giving Blizzard one more chance" deserves a smack in the head. Blizzard have been pumping out turds for over a decade now, how long does it take to get it through your thick head?

And it's not like the Diablo series is an exception! They've botched two Diablo games in a row. The last one got the worst ever user score on Metacritic. This company ripped out the soul of a franchise and turned it into a pay to win shitfest, and now you expect them to turn around and deliver a masterpiece with the same IP they just ruined? Morons.
Gold: 291.00
Sep 24 2023 01:07pm
Quote (FORt-HOBO @ Sep 23 2023 09:36am)

you are exactly right.

honestly, remember the Hawg guy? he was hyping the sh*t out of this game too and now look at his channel lol. at least he admitted he was wrong, which i can respect

Quote (mctommo @ Sep 24 2023 05:33am)
Yeah this 100%.

Anyone who says "I am giving Blizzard one more chance" deserves a smack in the head. Blizzard have been pumping out turds for over a decade now, how long does it take to get it through your thick head?

And it's not like the Diablo series is an exception! They've botched two Diablo games in a row. The last one got the worst ever user score on Metacritic. This company ripped out the soul of a franchise and turned it into a pay to win shitfest, and now you expect them to turn around and deliver a masterpiece with the same IP they just ruined? Morons.

100%. they'll never understand this sadly as the philosophy and values that are instilled in the people in charge are just so drastically different
Gold: 252,581.58
Sep 24 2023 04:31pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Sep 24 2023 03:07pm)
you are exactly right.

https://i.gyazo.com/8cfc45ce5fda9713411f4665777a450a.jpg

honestly, remember the Hawg guy? he was hyping the sh*t out of this game too and now look at his channel lol. at least he admitted he was wrong, which i can respect

100%. they'll never understand this sadly as the philosophy and values that are instilled in the people in charge are just so drastically different

NGL i barely watched any of the streamer shit in any great detail and definitely not tons of them. I didn't watch most of the non-d2 streamers because i assumed they'd just lap up the garbage and treat it as a content goldmine since they probably liked D3 in the first place. I looked at the items, thought they were bad when they were revealed and gave up then and there. I wrote a very long post that i know the D4 team at the time of D4's first reveal( before Llama was a thing and before they revealed the items in their dev diary.) definitely read re D2 vs D3 itemization hoping to get them to try and do something like D2.

I played the beta just to see if i was missing something but i wasn't(playing it totally destroyed any FOMO/hype i might have got caught up in). Watched a few clips of the people gushing over it(including the youtuber who made the vid subject of the OP), was disgusted, and had my fill. I could probably find my comments in the comment section where i got a huge amount of hate for telling people the game would be bad first and foremost because the items sucked. Alot of these reviewers, even long time D2 nerds, were just so fucking desperate for anything new but diablo related that they prioritized the fact that it was new(and treated it as an overwhelming positive) over actually evaluating what was presented in the game in their ratings and just told themselves it probably gets better. It was pretty embarrassing to watch.

To his credit Llama said he didn't like the game and didn't like the game for a number of reasons, but i watched other well known d2 streamers just jump on the hype train.

This post was edited by FORt-HOBO on Sep 24 2023 04:42pm
Gold: 1,945.00
Sep 24 2023 05:15pm
Quote (FORt-HOBO @ Sep 23 2023 09:36am)

Based. Everybody with a brain knew game was shit after the first time they revealed itemization in alpha.

This post was edited by Dmitriy on Sep 24 2023 05:27pm
Gold: 1,945.00
Sep 24 2023 05:44pm
Btw I bet they show some cinematic for D4 expansion at blizzcon and fanboys forget that games shit.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll