d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Any Recommendations?
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,601.00
Aug 1 2023 03:42pm
So i recently started to watch some animes like sao, bufori, i got a cheat code..... and also death note, had a pretty good time with those ones. now looking for any recommendations for someone like me thats very very new to the genre in general, id prefer for them to be either on prime/netflix or crunchy if possible so i dont have to search forever. I really like anything gaming releated as well as some gore but im open for anything thats like highly recommended and should be watched. Thanks a lot in advance (if it matters german is my nazive language but english dub should be fine aswell)
Gold: 0.00
Aug 2 2023 08:58am
Tomodachi Game - A little more intense; I believe this is on Prime / CR

Hunter x Hunter - Great series if you are looking for a longer one, this is also on Netflix / CR

Bleach - Long Series; I believe this is only on Hulu / CR

Record of Ragnarok - This is on Netflix

I'll let you check out the synopsis for these before I keep listing them.

Aug 2 2023 09:21am
Quote (Stauf @ Aug 2 2023 04:58pm)
Tomodachi Game - A little more intense; I believe this is on Prime / CR

Hunter x Hunter - Great series if you are looking for a longer one, this is also on Netflix / CR

Bleach - Long Series; I believe this is only on Hulu / CR

Record of Ragnarok - This is on Netflix

I'll let you check out the synopsis for these before I keep listing them.

thanks a lot i totally need to check on those, i believe i tried watching hunter x hunter before and didnt like it that much but guess ill just give it one more try :) the rest i have heard of (atleast bleach) but havent watched a single minute, so a lot to check, thank you :)
Gold: 69.69
Aug 2 2023 02:11pm
Demon Slayer
Jujutsu Kaisen
Hell's Paradise
Chainsaw Man
Black Clover
Attack on Titan
Bluelock

Most are pretty popular but all are good

This post was edited by T_R_E_V_O_R on Aug 2 2023 02:12pm
Gold: 22,000.00
Aug 2 2023 03:17pm
One Piece

Cowboy Bebop

Samurai Champloo

Vinland Saga

Bleach

Hunter X Hunter

Demon Slayer

Yū Yū Hakusho

Naruto & Naruto shippuden

Berserk

Fullmetal Alchemist
Gold: 410.00
Aug 2 2023 04:13pm
One Piece. Imho a masterpiece.

Watch 20 episodes and if you fall in love, buckle up for a wonderful ride.

Also Demon Slayer is amazing.
Gold: 8,742.98
Aug 3 2023 03:47am
Quote (eVo93 @ 2 Aug 2023 09:42)
So i recently started to watch some animes like sao, bufori, i got a cheat code..... and also death note, had a pretty good time with those ones. now looking for any recommendations for someone like me thats very very new to the genre in general, id prefer for them to be either on prime/netflix or crunchy if possible so i dont have to search forever. I really like anything gaming releated as well as some gore but im open for anything thats like highly recommended and should be watched. Thanks a lot in advance (if it matters german is my nazive language but english dub should be fine aswell)

From your input and those that have replied with suggestions have NOT (not) realized the Genre of the programs (anime) you listed.

SAO compared with Log Horizon = 99% similar.
Bufori ... him... this is a Game player that unintentionally abused the game and the mods tried to make amends with updates... they failed, but also enjoyed the popularity. Hmm, what would be similar... nothing comes to mind, however I would suggest something old, like "No Game, No Life" ... this is in league with gaming and also being transported to a new World (life)

I got a Cheat Code ... etc... there are many anime similar... like I got re-incarnated with my smartphone, the wisemans grandson, maybe mushoku (baseically Jobless Re-incarnated) or "So I am a Spider, So what" or How to pick up girls in a Dungeion (well something to that title), or maybe Demon Lord Retry ... you may like Re-incarnated as a Slime... maybe "Overlord" which has like 3 seasons.

You also have a few new "re-incarnated" type anime. I like the anime about "Shield Hero" who was summoned to another world.

If you like food anime... maybe you like something like "Restaurant from another World" (dthink that is the name of it)

Oh... if you want a site that has every thing I posted... just PM me, I will give it too you... also, you can search by Genre (Magical + Isekai) to ensure you only have those types of anime listed (Dub &/or Sub) etc.
Aug 3 2023 12:01pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Aug 3 2023 11:47am)
From your input and those that have replied with suggestions have NOT (not) realized the Genre of the programs (anime) you listed.

SAO compared with Log Horizon = 99% similar.
Bufori ... him... this is a Game player that unintentionally abused the game and the mods tried to make amends with updates... they failed, but also enjoyed the popularity. Hmm, what would be similar... nothing comes to mind, however I would suggest something old, like "No Game, No Life" ... this is in league with gaming and also being transported to a new World (life)

I got a Cheat Code ... etc... there are many anime similar... like I got re-incarnated with my smartphone, the wisemans grandson, maybe mushoku (baseically Jobless Re-incarnated) or "So I am a Spider, So what" or How to pick up girls in a Dungeion (well something to that title), or maybe Demon Lord Retry ... you may like Re-incarnated as a Slime... maybe "Overlord" which has like 3 seasons.

You also have a few new "re-incarnated" type anime. I like the anime about "Shield Hero" who was summoned to another world.

If you like food anime... maybe you like something like "Restaurant from another World" (dthink that is the name of it)

Oh... if you want a site that has every thing I posted... just PM me, I will give it too you... also, you can search by Genre (Magical + Isekai) to ensure you only have those types of anime listed (Dub &/or Sub) etc.

thanks a lot for this long explanation, its a lot to check but log horizon sounds very promising, that the first thing ill check once i have the time to do so :) the rest will follow :)
Gold: 23.68
Aug 26 2023 07:12pm
Basilisk (1st installment) if you are looking for gore and ninja stuff.

Gold: 45,377.00
Aug 28 2023 10:59pm
One Punch Man
Full Metal Alchemist
Overlord
Sword Art Online
Go Back To Anime Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll