d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Joesthetics Dead @ 30
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,895.00
Jul 10 2023 05:55pm
Quote (yostraydog @ Jul 10 2023 05:12pm)
do you have sources for these claims? would you like to compare the numbers?

Why do you think Covid vaccines are causing people to die exactly?
Gold: 8,743.00
Jul 10 2023 11:06pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Jul 10 2023 01:55pm)
Why do you think Covid vaccines are causing people to die exactly?

Myocarditis
Gold: 6.66
Jul 11 2023 06:32am
Quote (yostraydog @ Jul 11 2023 12:12am)
do you have sources for these claims? would you like to compare the numbers?

Im a doctor, i use these numbers in practice all the time without thinking of them per se apart from reading updates on guidelines whenever they pop up. I delegate crunching the numbers to researchers and epidemiologists, that's what they're paid to do. I wouldnt have time to do the patient work if i would do their job on top of it and vice versa. No, i dont have time look for the sources for you, nor do i have the access to the databases while im not at work.

And im not discussing vaccines with you, im sorry. Youre the one claiming they dont work against a vast consensus of theur efficacy and safety. The burden of proof is on you. You seem to have enough time to do your research.

Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Jul 10 2023 11:49pm)
Right, I had read an article regarding his death that said he had no prior history of hypertension. That’s why I suggested it might not be related to his gear. And in the same article, they suggested that he’d cycled off and was on a normal TRT dose.

E; this is completely hearsay.

No prior history =/= no illness (around 20% of coronary heart disease cases present as sudden death on first onset, for example), but it doesnt make it more likely that his BP wasnt elevated. But yeah, it doesn't really matter why his aneurysm ruptured or the aneurysms of anyone else. All that matters is reducing the risk of it tearing an already existing one and preventing the formation of new ones, and unfortunately avoiding steroids is one such measure when we speak from a strictly medical perspective.

Im speculating as well, on his case. Where im from guidelines point toward steroids increasing blood pressure (through extra hemoglobin and viscocity, and through pathological cardiac hypertrophy) so that's why i brought it up.

This post was edited by Neptunus on Jul 11 2023 06:40am
Gold: 179.69
Jul 11 2023 01:39pm
RIP alien gainz. he was always so open about his drug use, but even then, you never really know if they're being honest and how well he kept his biomarkers in check, I'd assume since he had the money he'd be on top of it. still so many things just out of their control either way. rip godbless
Gold: 8,743.00
Jul 11 2023 01:49pm
Quote (Neptunus @ Jul 11 2023 02:32am)
Im a doctor, i use these numbers in practice all the time without thinking of them per se apart from reading updates on guidelines whenever they pop up. I delegate crunching the numbers to researchers and epidemiologists, that's what they're paid to do. I wouldnt have time to do the patient work if i would do their job on top of it and vice versa. No, i dont have time look for the sources for you, nor do i have the access to the databases while im not at work.

And im not discussing vaccines with you, im sorry. Youre the one claiming they dont work against a vast consensus of theur efficacy and safety. The burden of proof is on you. You seem to have enough time to do your research.

No prior history =/= no illness (around 20% of coronary heart disease cases present as sudden death on first onset, for example), but it doesnt make it more likely that his BP wasnt elevated. But yeah, it doesn't really matter why his aneurysm ruptured or the aneurysms of anyone else. All that matters is reducing the risk of it tearing an already existing one and preventing the formation of new ones, and unfortunately avoiding steroids is one such measure when we speak from a strictly medical perspective.

Im speculating as well, on his case. Where im from guidelines point toward steroids increasing blood pressure (through extra hemoglobin and viscocity, and through pathological cardiac hypertrophy) so that's why i brought it up.

when did I speak on efficacy of the vaccine?

I am speaking on the side effects.

You attempted to dismantle my point with some arbitrary analytics that you then are failing to back up.
Jul 11 2023 03:11pm
Quote (yostraydog @ Jul 11 2023 10:49pm)
when did I speak on efficacy of the vaccine?

I am speaking on the side effects.

You attempted to dismantle my point with some arbitrary analytics that you then are failing to back up.

Yo bro what the fuck is "arbitrary analytics"

The efficacy is vital when it comes to assessing the side effects. Thats why i said efficacy and safety. Of course vaccines have side effects. The extent with which we tolerate the vaccine side effects is dictated by how the side effects compare to 1) vaccine efficacy 2) how probable is it for one to catch covid 3) the direct/acute risks posed by covid in case of infection 4) the subacute and latent side effects/complications of a past covid infection .... among others. So far, vaccines 10 - 1 side effects.

This post was edited by Neptunus on Jul 11 2023 03:11pm
Gold: 1,895.00
Jul 11 2023 06:14pm
Quote (yostraydog @ Jul 11 2023 01:06am)
Myocarditis

Not a very common side effect though and when it does occur it doesn’t seem to be severe from the reports I’ve seen. It also tends to occur shortly after vaccination per cdc

This post was edited by dark-soul on Jul 11 2023 06:16pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Jul 16 2023 02:43am
Rip
Gold: 1,803.00
Jul 16 2023 01:08pm
Quote (Neptunus @ Jul 10 2023 03:12pm)
Having hypertension makes you more likely to have an aneurysm torn, though. Be it a congenital/genetic or an acquired one. And steroids do elevate blood pressure and overall they out extra strain on your cardiovascular system. They probably werent the causal factor, but raised the chance of it occurring.

Athletes in their 20s and 30s have dropped dead before Covid and the vaccines as well so theres that. Oh but maybe its the swine flu vaccine. Or the polio vaccine. Smallpox vaccine? No, its the antibiotics... Idk man, you tell me.

That swine flu vaccine in 2009 only took 5 months to make.. Ever since that damn vaccine I occasionally snort like a swine while laughing, no way was it safe!!!
Jul 21 2023 05:35pm
Quote (tommyd323 @ Jul 16 2023 10:08pm)
That swine flu vaccine in 2009 only took 5 months to make.. Ever since that damn vaccine I occasionally snort like a swine while laughing, no way was it safe!!!

Damn bro, i feel you, i have an irresistible urge to echolocate after i got my bat soup shot a year ago..
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll