d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Joesthetics Dead @ 30
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,895.00
Jul 6 2023 07:19pm
Quote (Henchman21 @ Jul 5 2023 08:19pm)
i'm a little disgusted with myself, just in the past 2 weeks i heard people tell me about blood clots or strokes on otherwise healthy people and i have to check myself before I ask them "oh they must be fully vaxxed"
that would be a pretty shitty thing to say to someone who's loved one just almost died

I have a family member who constantly blames peoples deaths or health issues on Covid vaccines even if they don’t actually know if they were vaccinated. A lot of people seem to have this obsession
Gold: 0.00
Jul 7 2023 03:08am
Quote (dark-soul @ Jul 6 2023 09:19pm)
I have a family member who constantly blames peoples deaths or health issues on Covid vaccines even if they don’t actually know if they were vaccinated. A lot of people seem to have this obsession

Imagine going to work on the ICU and hearing it from families daily.

“we’ll Carol did get the jab twice, so ain’t no surprise she had a heart attack”

Carol also weighs 200 lbs and has metabolic syndrome.. but yes, it’s from the vaccine she got nearly 2 years ago.
Gold: 8,743.00
Jul 9 2023 02:01pm
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Jul 6 2023 11:08pm)

“we’ll Carol did get the jab twice, so ain’t no surprise she had a heart attack”

Carol also weighs 200 lbs and has metabolic syndrome.. but yes, it’s from the vaccine she got nearly 2 years ago.

but we're not talking about 200lbs woman with metabolic syndrome

we are talking about otherwise very healthy ATHLETES in their 20's and 30's with no history of ailment dropping dead.

Steroids have been around for a millennia, were abused far more at their inception before any long term studies could be done to understand the effects it can have.

It's sad when there's more analytic data & safety understanding on the effects in human trials of tren that was made to be used on cattle than there is on a vaccine that was rushed to creation in 6 months and nearly mandated for the entire country.

This post was edited by yostraydog on Jul 9 2023 02:02pm
Gold: 11.11
Jul 9 2023 02:37pm
Quote (yostraydog @ Jul 9 2023 04:01pm)

we are talking about otherwise very healthy ATHLETES in their 20's and 30's with no history of ailment dropping dead.

Steroids have been around for a millennia, were abused far more at their inception before any long term studies could be done to understand the effects it can have.

It's sad when there's more analytic data & safety understanding on the effects in human trials of tren that was made to be used on cattle than there is on a vaccine that was rushed to creation in 6 months and nearly mandated for the entire country.

BadaBingBadaBoom

I am NOT vaccinated.
Gold: 1,895.00
Jul 9 2023 09:09pm
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Jul 7 2023 05:08am)

Yeah I’m sure. You may even get some people refusing blood transfusions since they don’t want blood from vaccinated people
Gold: 6.66
Jul 10 2023 02:12pm
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Jul 2 2023 05:48pm)
He had an aneurysm not related to hypertension. As of now, it looks like it had 0 to do from his steroid use. With that being said, I’d still agree that natty is nearly always healthier.

RIP, there’s so many garbage influencers out there. He was one of the good ones.

Having hypertension makes you more likely to have an aneurysm torn, though. Be it a congenital/genetic or an acquired one. And steroids do elevate blood pressure and overall they out extra strain on your cardiovascular system. They probably werent the causal factor, but raised the chance of it occurring.

Quote (yostraydog @ Jul 9 2023 11:01pm)

Athletes in their 20s and 30s have dropped dead before Covid and the vaccines as well so theres that. Oh but maybe its the swine flu vaccine. Or the polio vaccine. Smallpox vaccine? No, its the antibiotics... Idk man, you tell me.

This post was edited by Neptunus on Jul 10 2023 02:16pm
Gold: 6.66
Jul 10 2023 02:15pm
Double post

This post was edited by Neptunus on Jul 10 2023 02:16pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 10 2023 02:49pm
Quote (Neptunus @ Jul 10 2023 04:12pm)
Having hypertension makes you more likely to have an aneurysm torn, though. Be it a congenital/genetic or an acquired one. And steroids do elevate blood pressure and overall they out extra strain on your cardiovascular system. They probably werent the causal factor, but raised the chance of it occurring.

Athletes in their 20s and 30s have dropped dead before Covid and the vaccines as well so theres that. Oh but maybe its the swine flu vaccine. Or the polio vaccine. Smallpox vaccine? No, its the antibiotics... Idk man, you tell me.

Right, I had read an article regarding his death that said he had no prior history of hypertension. That’s why I suggested it might not be related to his gear. And in the same article, they suggested that he’d cycled off and was on a normal TRT dose.

E; this is completely hearsay.

This post was edited by ozzyarmy3 on Jul 10 2023 02:49pm
Gold: 220.00
Jul 10 2023 02:57pm
RIP
Gold: 8,743.00
Jul 10 2023 03:12pm
Quote (Neptunus @ Jul 10 2023 10:12am)

do you have sources for these claims? would you like to compare the numbers?
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll