d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Ultimate Soj Finder > A Solution To The Ladder Dclone Rarity
Prev15678915Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,120.00
Jul 15 2017 09:45am
Quote (Titus1986 @ Jul 15 2017 11:26am)
Keep going, you are still talking nonsense.

NEVER EVER the only factor that matter for a +2skill amu is the ilvl, you can't get enough craft level just with ilvl from the item alone, even if you use Hell Baal's amus as base, and you can't get enough craft level with any amu if you use lvl99 char, you need both thinks.

You are the one who talk about your lvl94 character after I told you your were lying and you can't get a +2skill amu with the amus you found in your NM farm areas, like you try to tell us to make your guide looks great, when is a complete trash full of lies.

You are the one who again talks about your lvl94 character now after you said the level of your char never matters for a craft and I tell you that you are wrong again.

But yeah yeah, even if you only talk about your lvl94 after realize both time you are a moron and you are wrong, both time was implied that you was talking about other things (like runes and p.gems, and not amus, even if you talk specifically about the gains of using concrete ilvls craft and they have nothing to do with the P.gems or runes) and with another concrete level character that you somewho miss to quote in the first time.

My clvl was quoted many times previously
See, you even bolded my words where it was specified "in that case".
It seems you only take the specific info without the context every time. Im always taking case by case, where a fixed subject have fixed factors (like my clvl and such things that are not changing from post to post) and so I only talk about the factors that would have an influence about the specific subject we are talking about.
The info you brought on the table would be true if I was for instance xfering my craft material on a lower lvl to then craft (why the fuck would I do that?)
You keep pointing out false stuff like that Im using ilvl 39-52 amys while I clearly specified long time ago that I was gambling for them. You got on your horse all rage out the moment I simply said that these runs were also good for finding crafting materials (which is always refered to pgems/jewels and runes).
Every single thing you keep comming back with is only linked to your lack of comprehension and your intense desire to spread hate.
5th report

This post was edited by SinsOfTheSun on Jul 15 2017 09:46am
Gold: 22,189.49
Jul 15 2017 09:50am
Why would anyone use an "auradin with tele" to do something an aurasorc does far better?
Jul 15 2017 09:57am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 15 2017 11:50am)
Why would anyone use an "auradin with tele" to do something an aurasorc does far better?

More mf possible, same clear speed (1 tick of dmg is enough to kill in both cases, fcr wont help since the tick time is fixed), vigor is an other advantage
I tried both

The advantage of an aura sorc (more dmg, more fcr) are not needed at all here for the reasons I described many posts before

This post was edited by SinsOfTheSun on Jul 15 2017 10:02am
Gold: 400.00
Jul 15 2017 10:10am
I made an aurasorc for non-mfing (base finding) shes pretty fun. Might have to try your build. :D
Gold: 0.00
Jul 15 2017 10:18am
Quote (SinsOfTheSun @ Jul 15 2017 07:45am)
You keep pointing out false stuff like that Im using ilvl 39-52 amys while I clearly specified long time ago that I was gambling for them.

Looooooooool

Quote (SinsOfTheSun @ Jul 14 2017 05:36pm)
A 2paly 20fcr amy and other good crafts (cuz like I said theres a lot more profit to make from these ilvl items since it cuts most useless mods from higher ilvls)

Nice try.

This post was edited by Khboer on Jul 15 2017 10:18am
Gold: 14,340.00
Jul 15 2017 10:24am
Quote (SinsOfTheSun @ Jul 15 2017 05:45pm)
You keep pointing out false stuff like that Im using ilvl 39-52 amys while I clearly specified long time ago that I was gambling for them. You got on your horse all rage out the moment I simply said that these runs were also good for finding crafting materials (which is always refered to pgems/jewels and runes).

How in the world, this sentence:

Quote (SinsOfTheSun @ Jul 15 2017 03:36am)
A 2paly 20fcr amy and other good crafts (cuz like I said theres a lot more profit to make from these ilvl items since it cuts most useless mods from higher ilvls)

Can be refered to pgems/jewels and runes when they don't have ilvl or the ilvl (in the case of jewels) don't matter for a craft recipe? You are not talking about any pgems, runes or jewels, with that sentence you can only be talking about amus since is the only thing with a ilvl that matter here.

How can you get "a lot more profit" since "it cuts most useless mods from higher ilvls" when you are ONLY crafting amus

Quote (SinsOfTheSun @ Jul 15 2017 05:08pm)
but only used for lower affixes gambling which is never the case for amys (which is the only thing Im crafting)

And they need a lot higher ilvl amus than any of you can get in the areas you farm.

Like I said you were lying, anyone can see it, you make a clear statement there, about how good your guide is that make you make a great 2/20fcr amu thanks to the ilvls craft items you get from your guide, that can only be amus, since is the only thing there that have a ilvl that matter and you are the one that mention the ilvl is the key to make a better profit.

Then you were exposed, and you start talking bullshit about jewels, runes and p.gems, that have nothing to do with whatever you said there, and then we all discover you don't even know how craft works, so you come with your "previously mention a lot time ago" char to try to fix what you said.

No one believe you, you lie and lie to try to make your guide good, but your lies are so obvious and you have so few knowledge about this game that is pretty easy to see where you lie and where you try to fix the lie, even if have no sense with your original lie.
Jul 15 2017 10:24am
Also, no sense reporting people when you clearly don't proofread and leave yourself open to correction. And you don't take criticism well.

And you don't understand a lot of game mechanics, and you go into threads spewing bs and saying everyone else is wrong.

Get a grip
Jul 15 2017 11:26am
Quote (Titus1986 @ Jul 15 2017 12:24pm)
How in the world, this sentence:

Can be refered to pgems/jewels and runes when they don't have ilvl or the ilvl (in the case of jewels) don't matter for a craft recipe? You are not talking about any pgems, runes or jewels, with that sentence you can only be talking about amus since is the only thing with a ilvl that matter here.

How can you get "a lot more profit" since "it cuts most useless mods from higher ilvls" when you are ONLY crafting amus

And they need a lot higher ilvl amus than any of you can get in the areas you farm.

Like I said you were lying, anyone can see it, you make a clear statement there, about how good your guide is that make you make a great 2/20fcr amu thanks to the ilvls craft items you get from your guide, that can only be amus, since is the only thing there that have a ilvl that matter and you are the one that mention the ilvl is the key to make a better profit.

Then you were exposed, and you start talking bullshit about jewels, runes and p.gems, that have nothing to do with whatever you said there, and then we all discover you don't even know how craft works, so you come with your "previously mention a lot time ago" char to try to fix what you said.

No one believe you, you lie and lie to try to make your guide good, but your lies are so obvious and you have so few knowledge about this game that is pretty easy to see where you lie and where you try to fix the lie, even if have no sense with your original lie.

Again you keep only quoting very small parts of what I said. The parenthesis was about all other stuff above. The crafting part was just a very small addition to all the stuff you refuse to see. You are unable to read the message as a whole, you just keep associating small parts of a long text together in the only way it won't make sense. Like I said, I assume a minimum of knowledge and intelligence. Im writting fast on a cellphone without giving much fucks when I only need to reply to stupidities from raging kids building up texts from small isolated parts of a long conversation.
I just hope you get your warn since you keep polluting my post
Ill have to repost the whole thing as soon as I have the time to write full details about every single things to avoid such spam
Jul 15 2017 11:37am
Quote (SinsOfTheSun @ Jul 15 2017 09:26am)
I just hope you get your warn since you keep polluting my post
Ill have to repost the whole thing as soon as I have the time to write full details about every single things to avoid such spam

Public forum bud. Hard to accuse people of being malicious against you when you're either wrong or sloppy

This post was edited by Khboer on Jul 15 2017 11:37am
Jul 15 2017 11:45am
Quote (Khboer @ Jul 15 2017 01:37pm)
Public forum bud. Hard to accuse people of being malicious against you when you're either wrong or sloppy

Sloppy writer and sloppy readers saying the same things differently I guess
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev15678915Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll