d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > ~ Ceejay's Pvp Tele-bowa Zon Guide ~ > D2:R
Prev1323334353656Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 35,897.01
Apr 27 2022 10:45am
Much needed upgrade from magic 2/20/2. Went with 2 x 1515s.

And Finally no red resist with the bow on. LMAO.

Gold: 1,147.50
Apr 27 2022 11:32am
Quote (KimSulki84 @ Apr 27 2022 09:45am)
Much needed upgrade from magic 2/20/2. Went with 2 x 1515s.

And Finally no red resist with the bow on. LMAO.

https://i.imgur.com/bKU7a9g.png

I could use one of those. I’m always torn between damage and res. I hate constantly swapping charms and stuff so I pretty much always use my shadow bow damage setup. I’ve been feeling like constant tele and bow pressure from range has been beating most people at least in pubs. I have a decent mat bow max res 45k plague gear/charm swap but it cuts my bow damage almost in half.
Apr 27 2022 11:36am
Quote (NateFizzle @ Apr 27 2022 10:32am)
I could use one of those. I’m always torn between damage and res. I hate constantly swapping charms and stuff so I pretty much always use my shadow bow damage setup. I’ve been feeling like constant tele and bow pressure from range has been beating most people at least in pubs. I have a decent mat bow max res 45k plague gear/charm swap but it cuts my bow damage almost in half.

Yeah I do NOT like swapping stuff. Usually just between 2 tiaras and belt and gloves.

Only against BM auradins I change like full charms to reach 350 light and fire res with tgod/infernostride/rising sun/wisp. hahahahaha

I sold my Shadow Faith with the original zon char so only Mat Faith now. It works well!
Gold: 9,469.38
May 2 2022 09:38am
Bump, nobody plays pvp nowadays? :D Any traffic on nld pubs?
Gold: 2,849.00
May 4 2022 01:01pm
Quote (ceejay3 @ Apr 18 2022 02:44pm)
Druid was, but not nearly as hard as smiter. The strat vs Druid is pretty simple: kill summons on approach, strafe if they don’t run away. If they run, chase them but don’t tele stomp just get close and keep multi put their summons, if you get close enough throw in a strafe.

I have a zon with all 3, and she rips, although I don’t break out the bow side often on that one haha.

You have this misconception that druids are not hard to duel because most druids on NA/EU have no blocks at all, so you presume all druids are pure vita setups

On Asia, pretty much all druids/necros have 75% block and 50dr when dueling against chars like barbs/zons/sins, and tbh zons don't have much chance to win at all as long as those casters have some decent plr gears (and they usually do on Asia). MB druids can chain stomping zons without any summons and strafe/guided have almost 0 chance to out-tank nados, especially with the recent update on fhr/fbr, as your arrows can no longer interrupt their casting or hold them in place

This post was edited by Cleav3r on May 4 2022 01:11pm
Gold: 1,147.50
May 4 2022 01:32pm
Quote (Cleav3r @ May 4 2022 12:01pm)
You have this misconception that druids are not hard to duel because most druids on NA/EU have no blocks at all, so you presume all druids are pure vita setups

On Asia, pretty much all druids/necros have 75% block and 50dr when dueling against chars like barbs/zons/sins, and tbh zons don't have much chance to win at all as long as those casters have some decent plr gears (and they usually do on Asia). MB druids can chain stomping zons without any summons and strafe/guided have almost 0 chance to out-tank nados, especially with the recent update on fhr/fbr, as your arrows can no longer interrupt their casting or hold them in place

The fhr changes work both ways so zon can just tele away from stomps and outrange druids. Chain stomping doesn’t work very well in d2r and druids are slow. This meta favors defensive play and range, and tele bowzons excel at this now. I’m not even very good and I’m beating v/t pretty easily now as long as I keep range and spam. Zons used to be a damn near guaranteed win for a v/t.
Gold: 1,710.03
May 4 2022 03:14pm
Quote (Cleav3r @ May 4 2022 03:01pm)

Americas fpk is very popular so yes many druids don’t have block, but there’s also a lot who do have max block max dr 175 plr. They’re annoying but slower and you just have to be patient. Vs druids with block just wear open wounds and life leech. If they wanna use zoo you get free heals. Then walk and hit them with lightning bolt to proc the open wounds. Don’t try to face tank. From range, multi on approach or lightning fury to kill summons, if they don’t wanna recast, throw a lightning bolt to proc open wounds, then walk guided walk guided rinse repeat, you can shoot the guided at your feet and it will track them from close without you having to actually aim it, kinda like how you would on a necro. A good Druid will eventually try to recast, hold a namelock guided as they run then chase them but don’t get too close, just close enough to spam multi and keep killing their summons. It’s a tedious duel with block, but it’s not too hard. Every character has a weakness. A Druid with no oak is actually super weak. Keep his summons down, and he’s got a tiny life pool and no protection. I’ve been eating max block chars alive.

If you’re running the same gear as this guide, you should also have considerable AR, which helps a lot too
May 4 2022 03:17pm
Yeah walking light fury works so well against windy. It's a fun duel.
May 4 2022 05:38pm
Quote (NateFizzle @ May 5 2022 05:32am)
The fhr changes work both ways so zon can just tele away from stomps and outrange druids. Chain stomping doesn’t work very well in d2r and druids are slow. This meta favors defensive play and range, and tele bowzons excel at this now. I’m not even very good and I’m beating v/t pretty easily now as long as I keep range and spam. Zons used to be a damn near guaranteed win for a v/t.

Yes 99fcr druids are slow but still 2f faster than telezons, so it's not easy for zons to out-tele druids
Ask those necros who tele faster than druids how they get stomped and killed
May 4 2022 05:47pm
Quote (ceejay3 @ May 5 2022 07:14am)
Americas fpk is very popular so yes many druids don’t have block, but there’s also a lot who do have max block max dr 175 plr. They’re annoying but slower and you just have to be patient. Vs druids with block just wear open wounds and life leech. If they wanna use zoo you get free heals. Then walk and hit them with lightning bolt to proc the open wounds. Don’t try to face tank. From range, multi on approach or lightning fury to kill summons, if they don’t wanna recast, throw a lightning bolt to proc open wounds, then walk guided walk guided rinse repeat, you can shoot the guided at your feet and it will track them from close without you having to actually aim it, kinda like how you would on a necro. A good Druid will eventually try to recast, hold a namelock guided as they run then chase them but don’t get too close, just close enough to spam multi and keep killing their summons. It’s a tedious duel with block, but it’s not too hard. Every character has a weakness. A Druid with no oak is actually super weak. Keep his summons down, and he’s got a tiny life pool and no protection. I’ve been eating max block chars alive.

If you’re running the same gear as this guide, you should also have considerable AR, which helps a lot too

Where do you get your open wounds? If you use swordback and get stomped once, it would be really disastrous
Druids don't recast zoos against zons but they do recast oak sage which can't be leeched btw
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1323334353656Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll