d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Question On Fighter Class
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 307.05
Jun 15 2024 01:53am
How should I set my stat points to get the most efficient Fighter?

Should I put some points in vitality?
How about Dex and Str. Which is more efficient

And what about the abilities?

I know powerstrike is the best choise. How about the other abilities?

Im Just looking for a guide that explains how the Fighter works and where do I put stat points and ability points and also what's the best weapon/Armor/charm choise.

If anyone could link me a build I definitely appreciate it.
Can't find one

Thanks a lot

Additional quest: how to put abilities on hotkeys on mobile?

This post was edited by Oschnoph on Jun 15 2024 01:57am
Gold: 9,321.80
Jun 15 2024 04:03am
Enhanced Effect Weapon for more damage
Enhanced Effect Armor for more defense
+Strength or Dexterity Main charm to add damage based on the type you are using (Str = Sword / Dex = Dagger)
... Note: character class in weapons, armor and charms you select may differ, so choose wisely from feeder to Ninja... Warlock is a different kettle of fish.

Abilities... since you chose fighter (I wouldn't, my choice would be barb) ... then you go with Power Strike + Retribution for damage... same goes for Barbarian, however, if you chose a 3rd ability, the barb can use Knockdown since it is related to barb only ability. Less points for more % chance.

Hope that helps...

Someone will add in other pointers for you... gl / hf.
Gold: 35,322.19
Jun 15 2024 11:04am
Quote (Oschnoph @ Jun 15 2024 08:53am)
How should I set my stat points to get the most efficient Fighter?

Should I put some points in vitality?
How about Dex and Str. Which is more efficient

Stat only strength and vitality.
Dexterity is specifically good on the weapons fighter can't use (excluding heavies, but heavy weapons are much rarer).
Strength will increase the damage more on Swords/Clubs and be equal for axes than if you went dex.
Vitality will increase your health so that: current health = (level +1) x Vitality.
Vitality will also increase your physical defense which scales on what level and how much ee it has.

And what about the abilities?

I know powerstrike is the best choise. How about the other abilities?

powerstrike and retribution only. Wouldnt bother with any other abilities first climb.

Im Just looking for a guide that explains how the Fighter works and where do I put stat points and ability points and also what's the best weapon/Armor/charm choise.

If anyone could link me a build I definitely appreciate it.
Can't find one

Thanks a lot

Additional quest: how to put abilities on hotkeys on mobile?

Guide: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=82660445&f=272

Additional question:
I'm unsure how you'd even use a hotkey on mobile? to use an ability just press the ability and then press on the mob. Most of the buttons on phones generally will do something like change volume or power off etc, there shouldnt be any "hotkeys" to use. So i'd need more info on what the issue is.
Gold: 307.05
Jun 16 2024 04:51am
Thanks a lot, that helps me a lot
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll