d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Catacombs > Group Climbing Questions
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13,618.89
Jul 14 2024 04:35am
Once my ee plates and swords are all in good shape I might try to join some groups to climb.

Being a tank(samurai for now), do I need to bother getting a heal set yet? I can't imagine it really keeping my health up worth a darn. Though, ive never really tried.

I also have the gear for monk and ninja with ee staff/str&dex robes. Would they basically be in the same boat as tanks?

Let me know so I don't get booted from groups please! If you have any other insights please let me know
Gold: 4,486.18
Trader: Trusted
Jul 15 2024 03:26pm
Most groups will have at least 1 dedicated healer, so typically you will not need to have heal charms until you hit a casting class, such as warlock, or unless you plan to be the groups healer.

If you have decent EE plates, chances are you may end up as the groups tank.
Gold: 15,350.35
Jul 16 2024 04:05am
I wrote some form of guide a while back:

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=82759999&f=74
I mean looking at your level 25 gear you're fine in that regard. The main issues are likely to be time, can you spend an entire hour doing 1 climb flat out? Also do you click reasonably well? Obviously changing from solo to group will be a different way of looking at things, arguably you can get away wit the first 3 classes spamming just multistrike, especially after the generic nerf to abilities thanks to mobs resetting them.

Most of the info there is still good however i can't edit it, i suppose i could just repost it and put the edits in.

Can't really see any issue with you joining a group. Getting involved on one of the discords helps a lot. As discord can notify you of when groups are forming
Go Back To Catacombs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll