d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > # Ls Guild Competition #
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 56,745.93
Sep 29 2022 02:29pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Sep 29 2022 01:17pm)
+1 to Cartrack…. :hug:

And ummm how much did you donate for this?

I'm glad you value epeen so much. Those numbers may translate to real life if you keep it up. :thumbsup:
Gold: 56,642.00
Sep 29 2022 02:40pm
Quote (tealeaves @ Sep 29 2022 01:29pm)
I'm glad you value epeen so much. Those numbers may translate to real life if you keep it up. :thumbsup:

I hope not. I have enough headaches to deal with in the real life. Work, wife, etc…..
Gold: 136,830.55
Sep 29 2022 02:44pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Sep 29 2022 03:05pm)
Yet he wants others to donate fg for this competition that we have no clue about…..

https://sayingimages.com/wp-content/uploads/that-season-im-out-meme-1024x639.jpg

I'm sure he'll accept donations to the prize pool once the full details are announced
Gold: 1,489.79
Sep 29 2022 03:39pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Sep 29 2022 04:17pm)
+1 to Cartrack…. :hug:

And ummm how much did you donate for this?

I donated 500. And I prolly won't even participate.
Gold: 12,744.35
Sep 29 2022 05:26pm
Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ 30 Sep 2022 03:05)
bruh listen to yourself, it's ridiculous that you're mad that people want to donate and sponsor a free event for ppl because you might not be able to participate based on decisions you have already made for yourself previously, like wtf lol

it's like a group sponsors a synchronized swimming competition with prizes that is free to enter and I'm mad because I only swim recreationally, have never done synchronized swimming and have no team to do it anyway. That is you.

I wake up, laugh at me, myself n I, and those that replied to the last post of mine. Shit, did you even read the previous posts? No, because it was a waste of your time until now right? Also, my previous post was related to the image (which didn't even needed to be added in the original post) where my 1GB PC and browser (google chrome) actually has stopped me from viewing them even on jsp, thus my initial question, and Tealeaves gave a genuine response to why... etc from there.

This is why I like this community. Just too damn easy... even in the original post... he gives praise to those that helped him with ideas for the competition, and those people already have an idea about the Competition... so yay to them, and to those that they convey information beforehand etc.

Why keep it hidden anyway?

Quote (jaku @ 30 Sep 2022 03:39)
I think its pointless to argue with him.
He loves the attention and drama around himself.
Just better to mute/

Are you blind? OP gives praise to 5 people for ideas for the competition and TheBert shits on me and my comment because I don't know about the rules... but he is privy to the info because he gave some ideas... fuck me... people shit on me and think I am stupid... FFS ... look at the original post, tealeaves post was genuine (even being a contributor to this so called Guild comp)... but hey, what the fuck do I know right.

It is pointless to argue when the facts are right there in the posts... shit on me more because you don't actually read, you just react, and thus, a reaction is deserved and this continuation has been going on for fucking years because people don't read... sorry, they do read, but don't have the comprehension skills.

People that responded that I should have known that the image was intentional are morons, just because they may know it is that way, doesn't mean others see it from their Browser or 12+ PC issue where phones have more RAM. This is the highlight of the community responses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 29 2022 05:43pm
Gold: 136,830.55
Sep 29 2022 05:56pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 29 2022 07:26pm)
I wake up, laugh at me, myself n I, and those that replied to the last post of mine. Shit, did you even read the previous posts? No, because it was a waste of your time until now right? Also, my previous post was related to the image (which didn't even needed to be added in the original post) where my 1GB PC and browser (google chrome) actually has stopped me from viewing them even on jsp, thus my initial question, and Tealeaves gave a genuine response to why... etc from there.

This is why I like this community. Just too damn easy... even in the original post... he gives praise to those that helped him with ideas for the competition, and those people already have an idea about the Competition... so yay to them, and to those that they convey information beforehand etc.

Why keep it hidden anyway?

Are you blind? OP gives praise to 5 people for ideas for the competition and TheBert shits on me and my comment because I don't know about the rules... but he is privy to the info because he gave some ideas... fuck me... people shit on me and think I am stupid... FFS ... look at the original post, tealeaves post was genuine (even being a contributor to this so called Guild comp)... but hey, what the fuck do I know right.

It is pointless to argue when the facts are right there in the posts... shit on me more because you don't actually read, you just react, and thus, a reaction is deserved and this continuation has been going on for fucking years because people don't read... sorry, they do read, but don't have the comprehension skills.

People that responded that I should have known that the image was intentional are morons, just because they may know it is that way, doesn't mean others see it from their Browser or 12+ PC issue where phones have more RAM. This is the highlight of the community responses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

You should have known the image being blurred out was intentional.

Remember that time Nic beat you so hard in a prof competition that you quit?
Gold: 959.09
Sep 29 2022 06:03pm
EE will have inside information thus an unfair advantage and should be ineligible to participate
Gold: 94.12
Sep 29 2022 06:19pm
Quote (Pick @ 29 Sep 2022 20:03)
EE will have inside information thus an unfair advantage and should be ineligible to participate

I doubt I have the time with my work and play style
Plus I Nulled my vote

Wait you're still alive, stupid Hurricane... pray, for one thing, one time... I swear

This post was edited by TheBert on Sep 29 2022 06:20pm
Sep 29 2022 06:50pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 2.85
Warn: 40%
Sep 29 2022 07:27pm
Will quote everyone who needs to be quoted in a bit. I'll give it 1 hour befor I close the prize pot and give the exact amount of everything!!
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll