d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > # Ls Guild Competition #
Prev145678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 636.05
Sep 29 2022 07:28pm
Should be fun, thanks bob
Gold: 0.00
Sep 29 2022 07:32pm
Yay
Gold: 23,660.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 29 2022 07:46pm
Quote (Pick @ Sep 29 2022 09:03pm)
EE will have inside information thus an unfair advantage and should be ineligible to participate

as 80% of the fg comes from enhanced effect in the first place I don't see a problem with a slight bias.

Quote (CARTRACK @ Sep 29 2022 05:40pm)
I hope not. I have enough headaches to deal with in the real life. Work, wife, etc…..

No, We have to deal with your work,wife, etc. because you project it all on the community every time you post. Come here to have fun and enjoy the game together in the future please and less Snicker pictures please :rofl: :hail: :hug:

Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ Sep 29 2022 11:05am)
bruh listen to yourself, it's ridiculous that you're mad that people want to donate and sponsor a free event for ppl because you might not be able to participate based on decisions you have already made for yourself previously, like wtf lol

it's like a group sponsors a synchronized swimming competition with prizes that is free to enter and I'm mad because I only swim recreationally, have never done synchronized swimming and have no team to do it anyway. That is you.

Solid analogy. It does suck when you feel you're missing out on something but that doesn't mean others shouldn't be able to have a chance just because you can't. It's the same as an amputee wanting track and field to be removed from the olympics because they have legs and you don't. Let people do what they want muaha. What makes others happy in turn will make you happy long term one way or another.

Quote (kn0ck0ut @ Sep 29 2022 10:10am)
Not entirely sure, but I think Bob left the image so we can't see on purpose, so that ppl can't get an advantage on anything on purpose

Quote (KingBrodius @ Sep 29 2022 10:24am)
It looks like an LS bingo card lol maybe as a guild you complete tasks and first guild to achieve bingo wins lol

exactly :P

Quote (a_hotter_otter @ Sep 29 2022 10:01am)
I love the idea.

Isn't there a d2r reset very soon here? Seems a bit shame to force e people to choose between competition nad making money to spend in ls.

Maybe we push it off for a month?

Some would argue now is the bets time to keep people active in LS. I think we all have seen enough season to know that in a week half the people quit anyway and with the current state of botting in d2r if you're playing legitimately you won't stand a chance at making any fg. Also this is 1st time so im sure some things will not go as planned and will serve for future potential events to be more balanced and better prepared.

Quote (Bigheaded @ Sep 29 2022 08:44am)
Oh nice, I don't have to arrange something this year.

The Prof comp I did was generally well received, can't see this being any different. Look forward to it

Your previous prof event was awesome and I think tons of people really enjoyed it!

Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 29 2022 05:53am)
I don't comprehend the image you posted, all I see is Pixels in Black and White... no words, no image? Fuck, I don't know what this competition is because it is about Guild points and the image is ELIGIBLE... I.E CAN NOT BE READ on my end.

EDIT: this is how I see your post:

https://prnt.sc/4onI6r7T7dZi

Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 29 2022 09:25am)
I voted NO.

For those voting Yes... are you certain about the rules? Okay, let me put it this way...

Your guild has 5-8 active players, and another guild has the RIGHT OF CHALLENGING your Guild for X amount of guild points... maybe there is a "Claus" where if you decline YOUR guild loses 10% of your current guild points (this is because the guild that is challenging you has 15-20 active players. Note: the above is hypothetical, since we can not see the image.

So with that in mind... you still want to vote yes??? For myself... hell fucking NO... we have like 1 or maybe 2 active players.

Hey, this may NOT be in the competition, but, the wording "LS Guild Competition" ... Guild... not individual player(s) etc.

You seem to have to look for trouble whereever you go. You have to find a problem. Yes it was intentionally made blurry. It's a sneak peek of the format and to show that it's already done and just waiting to post. Let's use some common sense here.

Why does every damn thread in this forum turn into you bickering with others? This has nothing to do with guild points btw and I never said it did. Sit back, calm down and wait for more information before you complain. TY!

Quote (Outraged @ Sep 29 2022 12:37pm)
Hate to agree with tj but it's true

Even my guild isn't the biggest baddest LS guild and I'm interested in this event..
Gunning down the idea or presentation for lack of suiting information to your liking. Or your suituation Is just down right being a dingus.

your guild along with easily 6 or 7 other guilds should have a pretty strong chance. It's not based on guild points.

Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ Sep 29 2022 11:05am)
bruh listen to yourself, it's ridiculous that you're mad that people want to donate and sponsor a free event for ppl because you might not be able to participate based on decisions you have already made for yourself previously, like wtf lol

it's like a group sponsors a synchronized swimming competition with prizes that is free to enter and I'm mad because I only swim recreationally, have never done synchronized swimming and have no team to do it anyway. That is you.

Solid analogy. It does suck when you feel you're missing out on something but that doesn't mean others shouldn't be able to have a chance just because you can't. It's the same as an amputee wanting track and field to be removed from the olympics because they have legs and you don't. Let people do what they want muaha. What makes others happy in turn will make you happy long term one way or another.

Quote (kn0ck0ut @ Sep 29 2022 10:10am)
Not entirely sure, but I think Bob left the image so we can't see on purpose, so that ppl can't get an advantage on anything on purpose

Quote (KingBrodius @ Sep 29 2022 10:24am)
It looks like an LS bingo card lol maybe as a guild you complete tasks and first guild to achieve bingo wins lol

exactly :P

Quote (a_hotter_otter @ Sep 29 2022 10:01am)
I love the idea.

Isn't there a d2r reset very soon here? Seems a bit shame to force e people to choose between competition nad making money to spend in ls.

Maybe we push it off for a month?

Some would argue now is the bets time to keep people active in LS. I think we all have seen enough season to know that in a week half the people quit anyway and with the current state of botting in d2r if you're playing legitimately you won't stand a chance at making any fg. Also this is 1st time so im sure some things will not go as planned and will serve for future potential events to be more balanced and better prepared.

Quote (Bigheaded @ Sep 29 2022 08:44am)
Oh nice, I don't have to arrange something this year.

The Prof comp I did was generally well received, can't see this being any different. Look forward to it

Your previous prof event was awesome and I think tons of people really enjoyed it!

Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 29 2022 05:53am)
I don't comprehend the image you posted, all I see is Pixels in Black and White... no words, no image? Fuck, I don't know what this competition is because it is about Guild points and the image is ELIGIBLE... I.E CAN NOT BE READ on my end.

EDIT: this is how I see your post:

https://prnt.sc/4onI6r7T7dZi

Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 29 2022 09:25am)
I voted NO.

For those voting Yes... are you certain about the rules? Okay, let me put it this way...

Your guild has 5-8 active players, and another guild has the RIGHT OF CHALLENGING your Guild for X amount of guild points... maybe there is a "Claus" where if you decline YOUR guild loses 10% of your current guild points (this is because the guild that is challenging you has 15-20 active players. Note: the above is hypothetical, since we can not see the image.

So with that in mind... you still want to vote yes??? For myself... hell fucking NO... we have like 1 or maybe 2 active players.

Hey, this may NOT be in the competition, but, the wording "LS Guild Competition" ... Guild... not individual player(s) etc.

You seem to have to look for trouble whereever you go. You have to find a problem. Yes it was intentionally made blurry. It's a sneak peek of the format and to show that it's already done and just waiting to post. Let's use some common sense here.

Why does every damn thread in this forum turn into you bickering with others? This has nothing to do with guild points btw and I never said it did. Sit back, calm down and wait for more information before you complain. TY!

Gold: 5,275.75
Sep 29 2022 08:31pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ 29 Sep 2022 13:45)
I drank the bottle... sorry Jowly :P

As for my previous post(s) I take this as a legit question for a Guild Point competition, and in our guild, I am the most likely the only full timer... as in... I don't play other games.

So... I only play Hardcore ... Solo... these are my categories to compete vs ??? (since I can not see the structure of the competition).

Hence... who do I compete within my core or those in the other core? Can I compete with a Group (depending on their numbers) ...

Solo vs 2 person group
Solo vs 3 person group
etc.

Then you have...
Solo (HC/SC) vs 2 person group (HC &/or SC)
Solo (HC/SC) vs 3 person group (HC &/or SC)
etc.

There are many variations, YET, the image won't display those details before the competition right? Here is the NUTS N BOLTS, has the OP CONCIDERED this? I don't know, you don't know, that is because the image displayed hasn't specified it... WHY?

Can you all tell me and others why? Do you know from the OP's post? ... guess what, I am not on your private chat thingy, and you all want to make me look like a fool just because you are privileged with information from Skype or some other shit (forgot the name of it).

Hey, all those that quoted me and shitting on me so far have been talking about this competition already via Chat software... am I wrong???

Prove me wrong, I don't give a shit.

It's a free competition, how can you be mad?

Maybe you should arrange an event yourself, if you are so negative about what others are doing, and it also seems like you got the sparetime for it. 

Why do you even give a shit spending time complaining so much about rules in a competitions you won't even participate in.
You should rather do an other HC solo run.
Gold: 74,290.21
Sep 29 2022 09:08pm
Quote (Chestk @ Sep 29 2022 07:31pm)
It's a free competition, how can you be mad?

Maybe you should arrange an event yourself, if you are so negative about what others are doing, and it also seems like you got the sparetime for it. 

Why do you even give a shit spending time complaining so much about rules in a competitions you won't even participate in.
You should rather do an other HC solo run.

Its the classic Rex philosophy statement.

I think therefore I MUST TELL ALL IN WALL OF TEXT FORMAT

or perhaps its

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must STILL PROVIDE OPINIONS ON EVERYTHING REGARDLESS OF REASON OR LOGIC

sorry rexy boy, but watching you go off the deep end over and over again is a chore now.
Gold: 173,218.45
Sep 29 2022 09:48pm
Wait…. You guys actually read rex posts? They say you never go full retard, this is awfully close. Explain yourselves!
Gold: 170.00
Sep 29 2022 10:16pm
Quote (RabbitRoyal @ Sep 29 2022 10:48pm)
Wait…. You guys actually read rex posts? They say you never go full retard, this is awfully close. Explain yourselves!

😹
Gold: 8,743.93
Sep 29 2022 10:21pm
Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ 30 Sep 2022 12:56)
You should have known the image being blurred out was intentional.

Remember that time Nic beat you so hard in a prof competition that you quit?

You think you know.. but I had already stopped competing because Nic... knew how to gain Prof points like me, but I was ahead of him and I was solo... the prof comp was bullshit, because there was no (NO) information to newbies that could ACTUALLY compete with Nic or myself, that is why I quit, it was UNFAIR
Gold: 8,743.93
Sep 29 2022 10:24pm
Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ 30 Sep 2022 12:56)
You should have known the image being blurred out was intentional.

Remember that time Nic beat you so hard in a prof competition that you quit?

You think you know.. but I had already stopped competing because Nic... knew how to gain Prof points like me, but I was ahead of him and I was solo... the prof comp was bullshit, because there was no (NO) information to newbies that could ACTUALLY compete with Nic or myself, that is why I quit, it was UNFAIR... a BULLSHIT Prof comp only for those that knew how to gain prof points... Solo or Group... how many monster kills were taken into count when fuck trash whistling all day long for the prof points.

You all think you know it all.. I agree to some extent, but you are all lost in the world of whistling... the worst update ever because you can not have a FAIR competition.

Prove me wrong? if your group has the gear... that mean 5 of those in that group wins by just whistling? Tell me I am wrong?

EDIT: Hate me all you fucking want, but guess what.. without a foundation to a building it fails, and with LS, those that donate without knowing, are fools, yet, there are those that have given their 2cents worth and have an idea of the competition before hand... so they will prepare right. So... basically this competition is bull shit and a farse... that is because only 3 or maybe 5 can compete... hey... I don't know the rules... but the competition is based on the GUILD right?

Tell me I am wrong!

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 29 2022 10:33pm
Gold: 248,607.40
Sep 29 2022 10:46pm
I am always down for a competition but seems pretty clear it will be one of like 3 or 4 sc guilds that will win it.

Push it back 1-2 months either way for d2r reset
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev145678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll