d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ladder Slasher Signature Creator
Prev1171819202169Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,601.66
Aug 12 2009 08:17pm
Quote (kickassjoe @ Thu, 13 Aug 2009, 03:05)
Honoring one half, and insulting the other doesn't seem fair to me, and that's what I felt was happening in this thread. I was trying to fix it. Now, I'd like to know exactly what you got from telling me to honor half of the jsp community's work :) .

youre obv not getting that dunaicapa did what he did for free, having added an enjoyable feature to jsp's community. if you dont agree that having done so is a very honorable thing and making a sig because there is fg involved when you finish the job is by far not as honorable i dont know what weird views you got. anyways, this aint the right place to yada. im out on this discussion

btw: dunaicapa, empty your inbox plz :P

This post was edited by cyphrex on Aug 12 2009 08:18pm
Gold: 10.78
Aug 12 2009 08:19pm
Can anyone give me some other php source code for me to look at and try to get better with making them?
Is there any good threads someone could link me to on this?

This post was edited by implite on Aug 12 2009 08:20pm
Gold: 0.34
Aug 12 2009 10:34pm
Quote (implite @ Wed, Aug 12 2009, 09:19pm)
Can anyone give me some other php source code for me to look at and try to get better with making them?
Is there any good threads someone could link me to on this?

implite, I make paid versions of these sigs, though not at the extremely high prices that everyone has been talking about, I wont list my prices here because I feel it would be wrong to advertise that here but I will say that the prices that I have heard of 300-500 for full sigs and 200 for just dynamic additions is extremely high IMO. If you want help in learning how to make these for yourself I will do my best to guide and walk ya through what I can. I wont divulge all the tricks of the trade to do the multiple things that this program cannot do But I will give you as much help with your scripting as I can.

I'm not making an attempt to downplay this program at all. I personally love the fact that this is available. It provides a resource for those less knowledgeable in PHP and GD scripting the chance to create a basic signature that will fit their needs. Several posts back I complimented the creator of this program and thanked him for his work here and his free advice that he gave in the LS Dynamic Sig Guide thread which has been invaluable to many. Though there are still several things that the manually made scripts can do that this program cannot do this is still a great addition for the community. However dunaicapa is a very talented programmer and I feel sure that with time many of the current options the paid services offer will be offered by this program as well.

This statement is coming from a Dynamics Scripting Artist. I make these signatures as well as guild rosters, I feel no ill feelings toward dunaicapa for this service, he is a great person for making this and offering to host the images for free for the community. Yes this has made an impact on some of the higher paid services, but in my opinion those services were always over priced in the first place. I received alot of ill will when I started offering the same services as others at a much cheaper "fair" price, perhaps now those higher paid services will adjust prices to accommodate this service. Truth be told many will use this service, but many will still use the paid services for the quality and for the options that we can offer that this program cannot. In the end it all comes down to what the individual wants and what they like.

Bussinesse will change for the paid services but I don't foresee this program cancelling out paid creations, if anything this will just make them cheaper.
Gold: 1,250.46
Aug 13 2009 12:15pm
also, for those of you who want to use the actual LS chars in your sigs, here's some larger renders of the chars/weps/charms/skills that you can play around with --> http://www.chazworks.com/ls/renders/
Gold: 1,250.92
Aug 13 2009 12:24pm
Quote (cardoors32 @ Thu, Aug 13 2009, 02:15pm)
also, for those of you who want to use the actual LS chars in your sigs, here's some larger renders of the chars/weps/charms/skills that you can play around with --> http://www.chazworks.com/ls/renders/

very helpful! would have been better a week ago but still awesome!
Gold: 933.12
Aug 14 2009 02:28am
Quote (Phluxor @ Thu, Aug 13 2009, 12:34am)
implite, I make paid versions of these sigs, though not at the extremely high prices that everyone has been talking about, I wont list my prices here because I feel it would be wrong to advertise that here but  I will say that the prices that I have heard of 300-500 for full sigs and 200 for just dynamic additions is extremely high IMO. If you want help in learning how to make these for yourself I will do my best to guide and walk ya through what I can. I wont divulge all the tricks of the trade to do the multiple things that this program cannot do But I will give you as much help with your scripting as I can.

I'm not making an attempt to downplay this program at all. I personally love the fact that this is available. It provides a resource for those less knowledgeable in PHP and GD scripting the chance to create a basic signature that will fit their needs. Several posts back I complimented the creator of this program and thanked him for his work here and his free advice that he gave in the LS Dynamic Sig Guide thread which has been invaluable to many. Though there are still several things that the manually made scripts can do that this program cannot do this is still a great addition for the community. However dunaicapa is a very talented programmer and I feel sure that with time many of the current options the paid services offer will be offered by this program as well.

This statement is coming from a Dynamics Scripting Artist. I make these signatures as well as guild rosters, I feel no ill feelings toward dunaicapa for this service, he is a great person for making this and offering to host the images for free for the community. Yes this has made an impact on some of the higher paid services, but in my opinion those services were always over priced in the first place. I received alot of ill will when I started offering the same services as others at a much cheaper "fair" price, perhaps now those higher paid services will adjust prices to accommodate this service. Truth be told many will use this service, but many will still use the paid services for the quality and for the options that we can offer that this program cannot. In the end it all comes down to what the individual wants and what they like.

Bussinesse will change for the paid services but I don't foresee this program cancelling out paid creations, if anything this will just make them cheaper.

I knew of this program and i still paid Pluxor to put the text on top, i prefer a different quality than this program can supply and i would much prefer something i loved, than something i had mixed feelings over.

Not to mock the program, the program is a wonderful tool and i use it to help out some guild mates with signature requests i get and if they want a signature with a dynamic part of it i would be glad to use this program.

Mainly because im not the greatest at programming. But hell this program is fucking amazing depending on what you want you can do anything with this, some hard work and you can do it.
Aug 14 2009 10:12am
What I dont think most people understand is that this is a FREE service. You dont post in a thread created by someone who gives classic rushes for free just to say screw this crush come pay to get crushed from this other guy because its you think it's better. The only real reason to post here is to complement the program, display your creation, offer advice, or to make requests of the creator.
Aug 17 2009 09:26am
hmm service has been offline for over 24 hours now...
Gold: 1,500.84
Aug 17 2009 12:08pm
Quote (ibechief @ Mon, 17 Aug 2009, 16:26)
hmm service has been offline for over 24 hours now...

aha plz some exlanation of tis issue

This post was edited by Vaneal on Aug 17 2009 12:09pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2009 01:42pm
Quote (Vaneal @ Mon, Aug 17 2009, 01:08pm)
aha plz some exlanation of  tis issue

i think he blew up his server by fap 2 much then cum on it, exploding it
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1171819202169Next
Closed New Topic New Poll