d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ladder Slasher Signature Creator
Prev1161718192069Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 26,791.50
Warn: 20%
Aug 12 2009 03:37pm
Quote (cardoors32 @ Wed, Aug 12 2009, 04:20pm)
i appreciate your e-rage, but if you actually read diabeticknights sig service, his prices clearly state that the standard cost is 300-500fg

edit:

also, gumka's service is 300-500fg

Again, it doesn't cost 500fg to add dynamics to a signature. It's 300-500 for the whole dynamic signature, not the dynamic signature. Adding dynamics to a pre-made signature is much cheaper.

Quote (Hockey4ever @ Wed, Aug 12 2009, 04:22pm)
Your'e not making yourself or your guild  look good cause cleerly, your out numbered. and in your case maybea you cant make sigs, but that doesnt meen other people can't. this is a FREE Program, and i, amoung other are very thankful for it. if you dont like it. Simply, Gtfo.

So, being in a guild means that I can't voice an opinion that I feel strongly about, especially when people are demeaning some of the people in my guild, saying that something that looks bad (In my own opinion, mind you), looks as good as the job that they get paid fg to do? I do not think that I was out of line in pointing out what was wrong with this program, after everyone in this post was saying how much they loved it, and how great their sig looked, when in fact, in my opinion, that wasn't the truth.

Quote (jlhromeo @ Wed, Aug 12 2009, 04:31pm)
joe, why you gotta be a dick?  just because you are losing business to this "sig creator" doesn't give you any reason to bash this guy's hard work...

personally, i make my own sigs.  i dont sell them, i dont do dynamics, i dont really care.  if i were to buy one, it certainly wouldnt be from someone with your attitude towards this. 

not impressed, flame away.

I'm not losing business, as I don't have any business to lose, as I don't have a business. I'm informing people that this program isn't the best thing since sliced bread, and their signatures could look better if they paid someone, and most of the people in this post seem to want to demean the graphical artists, by saying that this program looks better than what they are doing. Thanks for calling me a dick though.

I get how everyone in this post is though. "If you don't like the program, get the fuck out". Sorry for voicing an opinion that I feel strongly about, and thanks for telling me to get the fuck out for having an opinion that is different than yours.

I will admit though, I was kind of mad in the 2nd post, 6 - 7 people were flaming me for having an opinion.

This post was edited by kickassjoe on Aug 12 2009 03:55pm
Gold: 333.33
Aug 12 2009 03:43pm
Quote (kickassjoe @ Wed, Aug 12 2009, 09:37pm)
Again, it doesn't cost 500fg to add dynamics to a signature. It's 300-500 for the whole dynamic signature, not the dynamic signature. Adding dynamics to a pre-made signature is much cheaper.

So, being in a guild means that I can't voice an opinion that I feel strongly about, especially when people are demeaning some of the people in my guild, saying that something that looks bad (In my own opinion, mind you), looks as good as the job that they get paid fg to do? I do not think that I was out of line in pointing out what was wrong with this program, after everyone in this post was saying how much they loved it, and how great their sig looked, when in fact, in my opinion, that wasn't the truth.

It's fine to have your oppinion. But keep it to yourself. the make of this program went out of there way. it may not be perfect. but it beats payong 300- 500 fg that someone doesnt have.
And you said you had your opinion. Other people have posted opinions on to yours, and you need to treat theres with respect if u expect to receive it.

All im saying bro. Just take into consideration the desighner has taken time from his life / her life. and has done this. Just understand the situation.
Gold: 1,250.46
Aug 12 2009 03:50pm
Quote (kickassjoe @ Wed, Aug 12 2009, 05:37pm)

I'm not losing business, as I don't have any business to lose, as I don't have a business. I'm informing people that this program isn't the best thing since sliced bread, and their signatures could look better if they paid someone, and most of the people in this post seem to want to demean the graphical artists, by saying that this program looks better than what they are doing. Thanks for calling me a dick though.

I get how everyone in this post is though. "If you don't like the program, get the fuck out". Sorry for voicing an opinion that I feel strongly about, and thanks for telling me to get the fuck out for having an opinion that is different than yours.

when you've done something even half as beneficial for the LS community you can have an opinon about this, until then you're just being a dick for bashing a 100% free service to help out the people who cant help themselves or pay ridiculous prices for a sig service

Quote (kickassjoe @ Wed, Aug 12 2009, 05:50pm)
All I'm going to say to that is that you don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

LOL

This post was edited by cardoors32 on Aug 12 2009 03:53pm
Banned
Aug 12 2009 03:50pm
Quote (Hockey4ever @ Wed, Aug 12 2009, 04:43pm)
It's fine to have your oppinion. But keep it to yourself. the make of this program went out of there way. it may not be perfect. but it beats payong 300- 500 fg that someone doesnt have.
And you said you had your opinion. Other people have posted opinions on to yours, and you need to treat theres with respect if u expect to receive it.

All im saying bro. Just take into consideration the desighner has taken time from his life / her life. and has done this. Just understand the situation.

A G A I N, it does not cost 300 - 500fg to add dynamics to your signature. It is 100 - 200fg. I agree that 500fg to add dynamics to your signature would be ridiculous. You're telling me to respect other people's opinions, yet you obviously aren't reading my posts, since I've said this 3-4 times. How do you respect my posts without reading them?

Quote (cardoors32 @ Wed, Aug 12 2009, 04:50pm)
when you've done something even half as beneficial for the LS community you can have an opinon about this, until then you're just being a dick for bashing a 100% free service to help out the people who cant help themselves or pay ridiculous prices for a sig service

All I'm going to say to that is that you don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

Quote (cardoors32 @ Wed, Aug 12 2009, 04:50pm)

You want the spam low, but what's one more post, eh?

This post was edited by kickassjoe on Aug 12 2009 03:58pm
Gold: 1,250.92
Aug 12 2009 03:54pm
reporting this drama to mork as to keep the spam low for dunaicapa
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Aug 12 2009 03:58pm
Nevermind.

Good work, man. Very nice idea you had.

This post was edited by MiddysReturn on Aug 12 2009 04:05pm
Gold: 333.33
Aug 12 2009 04:01pm
Quote (kickassjoe @ Wed, Aug 12 2009, 09:50pm)
A G A I N, it does not cost 300 - 500fg to add dynamics to your signature. It is 100 - 200fg. I agree that 500fg to add dynamics to your signature would be ridiculous. You're telling me to respect other people's opinions, yet you obviously aren't reading my posts, since I've said this 3-4 times. How do you respect my posts without reading them?

You want the spam low, but what's one more post, eh?

Your right it costs meerly 200 fg to ADD Dynamics.
Banned
Aug 12 2009 04:11pm
Quote (MiddysReturn @ Wed, Aug 12 2009, 04:58pm)
I believe it's 300-500 to create a NEW signature and add dynamics.  Everytime I went to DK for dynamics, it was always 200 because I had a sig ready to have dynamics on it.

You obviously don't think about that.

I did think about that, and I know that you still have to pay for a non-dynamic signature even if you are using this program, so the price of adding dynamics is what matters here, which is 100 - 200 fg. This means that you won't be saving 300 - 500 fg by using this program, which is what everyone is raving about. You will be saving 100 - 200, and getting a lower quality product. This is what I have been trying to tell people... :) .
Gold: 7,601.66
Aug 12 2009 06:11pm
Quote (kickassjoe @ Wed, 12 Aug 2009, 23:11)
I did think about that, and I know that you still have to pay for a non-dynamic signature even if you are using this program, so the price of adding dynamics is what matters here, which is 100 - 200 fg. This means that you won't be saving 300 - 500 fg by using this program, which is what everyone is raving about. You will be saving 100 - 200, and getting a lower quality product. This is what I have been trying to tell people... :) .

and getting exactly _WHAT_ off off telling it? honor the work some people put into jsp's community instead of bitch about stuff is my opinion here :rolleyes: :blink:
Banned
Aug 12 2009 08:05pm
Quote (cyphrex @ Wed, Aug 12 2009, 07:11pm)
and getting exactly _WHAT_ off off telling it? honor the work some people put into jsp's community instead of bitch about stuff is my opinion here  :rolleyes:  :blink:

Honoring one half, and insulting the other doesn't seem fair to me, and that's what I felt was happening in this thread. I was trying to fix it. Now, I'd like to know exactly what you got from telling me to honor half of the jsp community's work :) .
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1161718192069Next
Closed New Topic New Poll