d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Slugsliders - My Biggest Fear
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,478.10
Aug 1 2024 01:13am
Quote (Mordekainen @ 1 Aug 2024 14:28)
What build are you doing? I started recently and was putting points into stats and skills that didn't make sense (i.e. multitarget when only playing solo). I found a guide for knight/barb that is basically 100 vit first then str and pumping all points into single target skills (powerstrike and retribution). There are many to choose from if you browse around on the "Character Builds" sub-forum. I re-rolled and it has been going much better this time around. Just got to level 56 with a barb after spending about 80fg so far (and breaking even selling on the MP).

This is the guide I used: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=82660445&f=272

That guide is accurate, it depends on the player (YOU) to choose what feeder class you want to start off with.

For myself, my preference is Barbarian (if I was a noob) over a Fighter based on MY play style... note: my play style, not others.

Retribution (barb ability... not a skill, an ability) = more % chance vs Power Strike (fighter ability)
Knockdown (barb ability ... not a skill, an ability) = more % chance with less Ability points added and useful for Solo play.

Multi Strike... a Samurai ability, thus a Barb / Fighter are in the same boat in ability points added... however, this is more useful in a Group run, not a Solo run... and of course gear dependent.

Barb... strength items (melee) and more Vitality vs Fiighter... you need to come to grips on what you, yes YOU find better to use.
Gold: 11,478.10
Aug 1 2024 01:14am
Quote (rusclaudiualin @ 1 Aug 2024 17:33)
Actually I find it very stupid that in solo games sometimes you have to fight 6+ of them.

Damn... don't you recall the old days... you enter a catacomb (solo) and you could spawn 1-9 monster wave even at level 1???
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll