d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1333334335336337541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Mar 7 2023 10:04pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 7 Mar 2023 10:19)
bolded part. thats nice you have already made your conclusions. not very 'scientific

so that being said lets talk about evolution and what i mean by that is ill let this atheist talk about evolution. this guy has clout. actual scientist that works in a lab. you can see dawkins has a measure of deference towards him.
Dr. Craig Venter Denies Common Descent in front of Richard Dawkins!
[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXrYhINutuI[/VIDEO]

What? The statements in bold are indeed my conclusion on the situation. I used several paragraphs of my own research to support the argument. I'll admit I use a poetic way to get my point across which takes away from the scientific essence, none the less I do think it and frankly I wish this wasn't the case.

I believe it was you who posted this video before. I am not much interested in these kinds of videos. They are unorganized debate as far as the average viewer is concerned. Probably each person in the room in some kind of expert which means I would have to research the entire event. Don't get me wrong, I'm simply not receptive to dogma, pseudoscience and propaganda. Again, my views on life and what I know to be true are based on situations and experiments I have personally evaluated. In the context of the mind, I am the only one who can teach myself by virtue it has to be me doing the learning, make sense?

One thing I don't understand about Cristian's is they don't seem to have a particular timeline or accounting of events. Rather, as evidenced certainty by my own upbringing-- whenever something of the Bible is challenged, there is an easy catch all answer for it. Ultimately this answer is in the realm of God's power only. This is the aspect that changed my life at maybe 13 that made me no longer believe in God. I thought my parents were crazy people for being a part of it.

So it seems again we are at a crossroads living similar but idealistically different lives. So what do you want to talk about that troubles you about an atheist?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 7 2023 11:53pm
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 7 2023 08:04pm)
What? The statements in bold are indeed my conclusion on the situation. I used several paragraphs of my own research to support the argument. I'll admit I use a poetic way to get my point across which takes away from the scientific essence, none the less I do think it and frankly I wish this wasn't the case.

I believe it was you who posted this video before. I am not much interested in these kinds of videos. They are unorganized debate as far as the average viewer is concerned. Probably each person in the room in some kind of expert which means I would have to research the entire event. Don't get me wrong, I'm simply not receptive to dogma, pseudoscience and propaganda. Again, my views on life and what I know to be true are based on situations and experiments I have personally evaluated. In the context of the mind, I am the only one who can teach myself by virtue it has to be me doing the learning, make sense?

One thing I don't understand about Cristian's is they don't seem to have a particular timeline or accounting of events. Rather, as evidenced certainty by my own upbringing-- whenever something of the Bible is challenged, there is an easy catch all answer for it. Ultimately this answer is in the realm of God's power only. This is the aspect that changed my life at maybe 13 that made me no longer believe in God. I thought my parents were crazy people for being a part of it.

So it seems again we are at a crossroads living similar but idealistically different lives. So what do you want to talk about that troubles you about an atheist?

so you casually throw out any statement made by craig ventor. that seems rather convenient although unscientific.
you said: "...which means I would have to research the entire event...." ya thats how science is done, science done properly is a real pain in the azz, its better just to select the bits one finds appealing and da hell with the scientific method.
"... dogma, pseudoscience and propaganda. " ya thats craig ventor all right ..........

you obviously dont understand christianity. to put it simply its a different value system. the basic part of the story is about a dude that went around healing and feeding people. he genuinely cared about them/us.

btw i have some threads in the science section. try this one
Atheist/antitheist Chit Science
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92846851&f=90

next time maybe we talk about the clown show of "evolution" monkey to man and all the scams involved like piltdown man. dont know how 'evolutionists can show their faces.........
------------------------------------------------

lets talk about this again.

Quote (DaJockaz @ Mar 7 2023 12:00pm)
and who made god? He just made himself on accident or is another intellect being involved?

its a dumb question, but hay lets talk about it.
atheists say with enough time anything can make itself.
the current belief is the universe had a beginning which means the place is finite. but before the universe there was eternity.curious huh? atheists making a God creating mechanism.
so time being the woowoo of it all doenst it make for sense to go with infinite time rather than finite time?

o? i forgot this part. the multiverse of infinite universes. pulled right out of the azz as a saving mechanism needed for the explanation of the fine tuning argument.
so :) lets repurpose it. now instead of an eternity to make God we now have infinite eternities. thanks atheist :) you saved God.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 7 2023 11:58pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 8 2023 05:18am
Why is this here and not in PaRD?

Clear violation of off-topic/ Wrong Sub-forum
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Mar 8 2023 02:53pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 7 Mar 2023 22:53)
so you casually throw out any statement made by craig ventor. that seems rather convenient although unscientific.
you said: "...which means I would have to research the entire event...." ya thats how science is done, science done properly is a real pain in the azz, its better just to select the bits one finds appealing and da hell with the scientific method.
"... dogma, pseudoscience and propaganda. " ya thats craig ventor all right ..........

you obviously dont understand christianity. to put it simply its a different value system. the basic part of the story is about a dude that went around healing and feeding people. he genuinely cared about them/us.

btw i have some threads in the science section. try this one
Atheist/antitheist Chit Science
[URL]https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92846851&f=90[/URL]

next time maybe we talk about the clown show of "evolution" monkey to man and all the scams involved like piltdown man. dont know how 'evolutionists can show their faces.........
------------------------------------------------
^DaJockaz

lets talk about this again.

Quote (DaJockaz @ Mar 7 2023 12:00pm)
and who made god? He just made himself on accident or is another intellect being involved?

its a dumb question, but hay lets talk about it.
atheists say with enough time anything can make itself.
the current belief is the universe had a beginning which means the place is finite. but before the universe there was eternity.curious huh? atheists making a God creating mechanism.
so time being the woowoo of it all doenst it make for sense to go with infinite time rather than finite time?

o? i forgot this part. the multiverse of infinite universes. pulled right out of the azz as a saving mechanism needed for the explanation of the fine tuning argument.
so :) lets repurpose it. now instead of an eternity to make God we now have infinite eternities. thanks atheist :) you saved God.

Sorry to say but it is you being unscientific. I didn't see I reject the speakers in the video. The fact is their opinions are beyond the scope of this discussion and frankly posting videos is a terrible way to source information.

The truth is you have discarded many of my solid arguments already made in this topic. The ones that are most solid are always ignored. I'm smart enough to know it is because it is hard to refute.

Like I said before, I am not searching for God anymore. I am interested in why people replace logic with make-believe. Just read some of your own posts to see how disconnected your views really are.

Good day..
Gold: 16,366.69
Mar 8 2023 02:53pm
plus
Gold: 0.69
Mar 8 2023 04:58pm
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 8 2023 12:53pm)
Sorry to say but it is you being unscientific. I didn't see I reject the speakers in the video. The fact is their opinions are beyond the scope of this discussion and frankly posting videos is a terrible way to source information.

The truth is you have discarded many of my solid arguments already made in this topic. The ones that are most solid are always ignored. I'm smart enough to know it is because it is hard to refute.

Like I said before, I am not searching for God anymore. I am interested in why people replace logic with make-believe. Just read some of your own posts to see how disconnected your views really are.

Good day..

next time then leave out the "weak" arguments and just use the "solid" ones.

had a victory of sorts in another discussion. an admission "Abiogenesis is a theory, not a fact" what do you really have?
Gold: 44.81
Warn: 40%
Mar 8 2023 06:00pm
Hey I'm a non believer

The Bible calls for you folks to convert me

I think the Bible is a bunch of unsubstantiated crap claims , contradictions,immorality and mythology

Can you give me your strongest , most rational and convincing argument for the existence of God/Jesus and biblical truth ?
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Mar 8 2023 06:01pm
Quote (penguinhero @ 8 Mar 2023 12:53)
plus

I found out today that people sell Bacon Bibles. I kind of want one.
Gold: 72.50
Mar 8 2023 06:06pm
i think i wont
Gold: 16,366.69
Mar 8 2023 06:10pm
Quote (Kyhle @ Mar 8 2023 07:01pm)
I found out today that people sell Bacon Bibles. I kind of want one.

very nice. ty for sharing
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1333334335336337541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll