d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1175176177178179541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 20 2021 04:25am
Quote (Amonshrine @ Jun 19 2021 09:05pm)
Brother
The first human to be somewhat immortal
already walk the earth
People think tech is evolving fast atm
But have they ever heard of quantum computing?
Humans are already unparalleled gods on this stupid planet & were going further & faster

What do you think is god plan for our future?

So we're more technologically advanced now, so what? We still haven't invented a way to defeat death forever. You can prolong it and aim to look young even longer but in the end we will all die.

The book of Ecclesiastes show that there is nothing new under the sun and everything is vanity, a chasing after the wind.

I do not understand the point you are trying to make. Nobody knows what God's plan is for our future except for God.
Gold: 232.69
Jun 20 2021 06:27am
:banana:
Warn: 10%
Jun 20 2021 10:26am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jun 20 2021 06:25am)
So we're more technologically advanced now, so what? We still haven't invented a way to defeat death forever. You can prolong it and aim to look young even longer but in the end we will all die.

The book of Ecclesiastes show that there is nothing new under the sun and everything is vanity, a chasing after the wind.

I do not understand the point you are trying to make. Nobody knows what God's plan is for our future except for God.

We know how tho
its only a matter of time

If nobody other than god knows then tell me how scientists have been able to predict future
Jun 21 2021 01:31am
Quote (Amonshrine @ Jun 21 2021 02:26am)
We know how tho

If nobody other than god knows then tell me how scientists have been able to predict future

Go on then, tell me. How do you get to live for 200+ years?

Obviously you misread that. Do you know what "our future" means? Or do you actually believe that Science can tell you what your future job will be or whom you will marry? What about which Town you will end up living once you move out?

If you have some kind of newfound information then you better spill the beans.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Jun 21 2021 02:11am
Quote (Amonshrine @ 20 Jun 2021 10:26)
We know how tho

I don't think science could predict the future in the classical sense, that would require a knowledge of both the speed and position of every particle in the system which is obviously impossible for scientists to measure.

Instead calculations can be made that "filter" the amount of possibilities that have been previously observed, from here predictions can be made but they are only as valid in relation to whatever quality or quantity they are being measured against

Ironically I've used this argument refuting the possibility of god, and now I am using the same argument against science

Haha
Warn: 10%
Jun 21 2021 07:33am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jun 21 2021 03:31am)
Go on then, tell me. How do you get to live for 200+ years?

Obviously you misread that. Do you know what "our future" means? Or do you actually believe that Science can tell you what your future job will be or whom you will marry? What about which Town you will end up living once you move out?

If you have some kind of newfound information then you better spill the beans.

Meant our future as humanity . sorry
Futurologists arent predicting great thing for the living in the next 80-150 years
Sixth mass extinction at this point is fair talk
I wonder if god planned that to happen
n why

200 years lifespan might eventually be considered normality if we keep tendencies
n
once homo is technologically able to transfer his conscious into datas
we will be considered immortal
It is not if but a when.
AI is a scary thing

Will we make it in time before going extinct
who knows

Quote (death_knight @ Jun 21 2021 04:11am)
I don't think science could predict the future in the classical sense, that would require a knowledge of both the speed and position of every particle in the system which is obviously impossible for scientists to measure.

Instead calculations can be made that "filter" the amount of possibilities that have been previously observed, from here predictions can be made but they are only as valid in relation to whatever quality or quantity they are being measured against

Ironically I've used this argument refuting the possibility of god, and now I am using the same argument against science

Haha

Future
;events that will or are likely to happen in time to come.

i dont know what you mean by classical sense

Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Jun 21 2021 01:18pm
Quote (Amonshrine @ 21 Jun 2021 07:33)
Futurologists arent predicting great thing for the living in the next 80-150 years
n why

200 years lifespan might eventually be considered normality if we keep tendencies
n
It is not if but a when.
AI is a scary thing

who knows

Future

By classical sense I mean predictions made by mystics and other supernatural agents, similar to the concept of a time machine where every element is assumed to have worked and is accurate
Gold: 186.16
Jun 21 2021 09:03pm
Interesting
Gold: 365.40
Warn: 20%
Jun 21 2021 11:01pm
My name isn't on the voters list.
Jun 22 2021 06:16am
Quote (Amonshrine @ Jun 21 2021 11:33pm)
n why

n
It is not if but a when.
AI is a scary thing

who knows

Future

In the past people have said that they would not listen to anything I said unless I posted some references.

I'm going to do the same to you. Where are you getting this information from? What blog or site have you been reading?
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1175176177178179541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll