d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1173174175176177541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 5.00
Jun 17 2021 08:27am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jun 15 2021 04:38am)
Evil rules where people want to get rid of God. That is why this world is broken.

God is love.

The everlasting torment is an extension of that love.
Gold: 2.66
Jun 17 2021 01:03pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jun 16 2021 11:56pm)
Then go turn on the shower to maximum boiling water and on full blast then stand under it. Let's see if you really do it. Hell is much worse.

Hell is not always in the context of a literal burning of flesh, brimstone and fire. The literal interpretation is evidence of man’s limited imagination.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 17 2021 03:31pm
Quote (Amonshrine @ Jun 17 2021 10:43pm)
i prefer buddha
jesus was gay

Oh please, you should put away your sexual immorality.

Quote (powwpoww @ Jun 18 2021 12:13am)
God didn't have to explain himself and neither to I.

Ahh, so you're playing that game. No worries as it's obvious you didn't have any good reason in the first place. You simply try to make up some kind of excuse in the hopes that you don't get called out, which you did.

Do I start with you had no good reason or do I start with how you said "to I" instead of "do I"? The possibilities are endless.

Quote (Doggyfood @ Jun 18 2021 12:27am)
The everlasting torment is an extension of that love.

Then you haven't read John 3:16 or John 14:6. If you read those verses you would realize that it is you who condemns you. You are the one who says get lost to God. On the last day he would simply grant your wish.

Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Jun 18 2021 05:03am)
Hell is not always in the context of a literal burning of flesh, brimstone and fire. The literal interpretation is evidence of man’s limited imagination.

Luke 13:22-28 - NIV

22 Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem. 23 Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?”

He said to them, 24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’

“But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’

26 “Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’

27 “But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!’

28 “There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out. 29 People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God. 30 Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last.”

As you can see, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Hell is described as not a place you want to be. So it shall be if you don't turn and repent from your sins, including sexual immorality.
Warn: 10%
Jun 17 2021 07:28pm
Cant 2 men love each other to the point of sodomy
Jun 17 2021 11:34pm
Quote (Amonshrine @ Jun 18 2021 11:28am)
Cant 2 men love each other to the point of sodomy

Let's go to the root of the problem. You hate God and so want to disobey His rule and be the boss of your own life. Let's see what the Bible says about the use of our bodies.

1 Corinthians 6:12-20

Sexual Immorality

12 “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything. 13 You say, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy them both.” The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14 By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16 Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.”17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

The problem is hating God so much that people would defile their own bodies to do so? People would prove that they are the boss of their own life by simply doing the opposite of what God says. There is obviously no bounds to this. Oh yes we all struggle with sin but the problem lies when one embraces their sin and is proud of it. If someone were struggling with their sexual immorality then I would actually be okay with that because it's a fight that person is trying to win.

So tell me, do you love Jesus?

This post was edited by CPK001 on Jun 17 2021 11:35pm
Jun 17 2021 11:43pm
No
I dont love jesus
I dont care about a fool that died 2000 years ago

Studies says
that jesus loved sodomy

This post was edited by Amonshrine on Jun 17 2021 11:43pm
Jun 18 2021 04:41am
Quote (Amonshrine @ Jun 18 2021 03:43pm)
No
I dont love jesus
I dont care about a fool that died 2000 years ago

Studies says
that jesus loved sodomy

That is where the real issue is. Yet it is also not surprising because The Bible has a passage about this very thing you speak of.

Romans 1:18-32

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts.Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

This is further proof that The Bible is a very trustworthy book because it is telling the very things that you are seeking approval to do and the reasons you do them.

This post was edited by CPK001 on Jun 18 2021 04:42am
Jun 18 2021 04:51am
can i go to a church if im homosexual
Jun 18 2021 05:06am
Quote (Amonshrine @ Jun 18 2021 08:51pm)
can i go to a church if im homosexual

Yet let's not lose hope. The Church is a gathering place for sinners. Come to Church and let's struggle with our sins together.
Jun 18 2021 05:32am
What if i dont want to quit sinning
but want to confess
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1173174175176177541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll