d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Borussia Dortmund > Discuss & More
Prev1289290291292293336Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 13 2017 03:54pm
Quote (grahambo @ 13 Sep 2017 21:44)
What about the offsides on yarmelenkos goal? Stfu

that was like 30 seconds and 10 touches before the goal but fair enough, there was an offside position.

that being said though, this fucking italian ref needs to be banned. he not only disallowed one but TWO dortmund goals (pulisic's goal wasn't offside either) and for some reason did not see kane's foul against sahin. unbelievable, i wonder how much tottenham paid him...

still, no excuse for piszczek's and sokratis' bad defending and for bürki getting beaten TWICE at the near post, outright awful goalkeeping....
Gold: 14,924.00
Sep 13 2017 03:55pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 13 2017 04:54pm)
that was like 30 seconds and 10 touches before the goal but fair enough, there was an offside position.

that being said though, this fucking italian ref needs to be banned. he not only disallowed one but TWO dortmund goals (pulisic's goal wasn't offside either) and for some reason did not see kane's foul against sahin. unbelievable, i wonder how much tottenham paid him...

still, no excuse for piszczek's and sokratis' bad defending and for bürki getting beaten TWICE at the near post, outright awful goalkeeping....

It still lead to the goal, sorry. I agree with the ref part.. terrible job today
Gold: 4,383.11
Sep 13 2017 04:01pm
Quote (fender @ 13 Sep 2017 23:54)

auba was clearly offside before pulisic scored
and sahin went down like a girl against kane, that kind of stuff works in our league, but not on international level
Sep 13 2017 04:12pm
Quote (ampoo @ 13 Sep 2017 23:01)
auba was clearly offside before pulisic scored
and sahin went down like a girl against kane, that kind of stuff works in our league, but not on international level

auba didn't touch the ball though so it's irrelevant - and if kane against sahin was no foul, then lewa's penalty and red against the anderlecht player was a bad joke yesterday. that was SIGNIFICANTLY less than kane vs. sahin.
also, the very same ref who thought that was ok tonight decided foul on at least THREE occasions where there was less contact than in that scene. so much for your narrative...

Quote (grahambo @ 13 Sep 2017 22:55)
It still lead to the goal, sorry. I agree with the ref part.. terrible job today

well i already acknowledged that there was an offside situation somewhat close to the goal but i think we'll have to disagree on what "leads to a goal" means. dortmund (and i think tottenham as well) had multiple players touching and passing the ball after the bad offside decision, it was a completely new situation with entirely different players involved. there is no causality between the call and the goal imo.

but even IF you consider it an irregular goal, it hardly makes up for the three DIRECTLY goal related decisions he got wrong against dortmund...
Sep 13 2017 04:22pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 13 2017 05:12pm)
auba didn't touch the ball though so it's irrelevant - and if kane against sahin was no foul, then lewa's penalty and red against the anderlecht player was a bad joke yesterday. that was SIGNIFICANTLY less than kane vs. sahin.
also, the very same ref who thought that was ok tonight decided foul on at least THREE occasions where there was less contact than in that scene. so much for your narrative...

well i already acknowledged that there was an offside situation somewhat close to the goal but i think we'll have to disagree on what "leads to a goal" means. dortmund (and i think tottenham as well) had multiple players touching and passing the ball after the bad offside decision, it was a completely new situation with entirely different players involved. there is no causality between the call and the goal imo.

but even IF you consider it an irregular goal, it hardly makes up for the three DIRECTLY goal related decisions he got wrong against dortmund...

Do you think kane fouled on his first goal???
Sep 13 2017 04:25pm
Quote (grahambo @ 13 Sep 2017 23:22)
Do you think kane fouled on his first goal???

by the standards the referee applied later in the game, absolutely. if you isolate the scene and ask me if play on is a justifiable decision i would have to agree, but in the context of the game and the referee's other decisions clearly not...
Gold: Locked
Sep 13 2017 04:27pm
Salty Fender.

:banana: :banana: Go Spurssssss :banana: :banana:
Sep 13 2017 04:33pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 13 2017 05:25pm)
by the standards the referee applied later in the game, absolutely. if you isolate the scene and ask me if play on is a justifiable decision i would have to agree, but in the context of the game and the referee's other decisions clearly not...

Well I watched mostly bits and pieces flipping back from the lfc match and his goal just looked of strength, athleticism, and desire. Sahin needed to pony up there a bit.. but if that's the way the match was then fair enough.
Gold: 4,383.11
Sep 14 2017 06:00am
Quote (fender @ 14 Sep 2017 00:12)

:lol:
you dont need to touch the ball to be offside, but ok mate
Sep 14 2017 09:05am
Quote (ampoo @ 14 Sep 2017 13:00)
:lol:
you dont need to touch the ball to be offside, but ok mate

well he didn't obstruct the goalie's line of vision or interfere with a defender - so feel free to explain why his offside position was relevant in your opinion.

and nice dodge on your hypocrisy concerning what's a foul and what isn't... guess that depends on which team plays, huh?
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1289290291292293336Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll