d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > States Re-opening Rip
Prev1414243444547Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,821.00
Jul 24 2020 10:56am
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 24 2020 09:28am)
They homeless because they would rather be homeless in Cali than have a house in fucking shit Delaware roflrofl

Affordable housing? Boy our average salary is fucking insane & that’s not even counting the big hubs like the Bay & LA. Why you think our taxes are “high,” (which really this just means you don’t know how to get assets that highly reduce your tax liability) Rather have “shit traffic” then have to shovel fucking snow for an hour every morning like y’all out East rofl rofl.

CALI GOT THE MONEY, BITCHES, THE AG, THE FASHION, THE OOWEE, THE WEED, THE NATURE, THE GOOOODDD WEATHER.

You can’t afford Cali but Cali can afford to lose you bitch. PEACE ✌🏽

:lol:

We are the best in everything even if its the bad things unfortunately and that's because we have 10 million more people than the next most populated state. 37.6 Million in Cali and 2nd being Texas at 27.7 Million. Thats 27% more population than #2. Of course we are going to have more homeless and worse air quality. You know how many more cars that is on the road? Traffic is ridiculous but thats why you move as close to your job as possible. But you can't deny that this is one of the best states in the U.S.
Gold: 3,790.00
Jul 24 2020 10:59am
Quote (RyanJohnston @ Jul 24 2020 09:44am)
yeah, because 20 people living in a 3 bedroom house or 10 people in a 1 bedroom apartment is the way things should be, which I'm sure you grew up in or are still currently residing in. GS is pure TRASH!

Let's hang out little fella

Bitch we make MONEY here in Cali. The AVERAGE salary is 65k & that’s not even counting the Bay where it’s 100k+. I bought my first house at 24 years old bruh right after college, ain’t nobody living with 20 people. We make BREAD. Get your money up and maybe you’ll be able to live where it’s forever sunny baby boy. & we chill out here too, we gone let you be gay all you want, got a whole district for your ass..
Jul 24 2020 11:13am
Quote (MigNado @ Jul 24 2020 09:56am)

We are the best in everything even if its the bad things unfortunately and that's because we have 10 million more people than the next most populated state. 37.6 Million in Cali and 2nd being Texas at 27.7 Million. Thats 27% more population than #2. Of course we are going to have more homeless and worse air quality. You know how many more cars that is on the road? Traffic is ridiculous but thats why you move as close to your job as possible. But you can't deny that this is one of the best states in the U.S.

People love hating on Cali but their food is likely from Calis Valley, the way they & they women dress & fashion is from LA, their slang, the iPhone they got in their hand fucking hand, every technological advancement from the Bay, the movies they love all from fucking Cali. We are their father, but ay, let em hate. They definitely ain’t stoppen us LOL. Lebron knew, he said get me the fuck out from the East coast baby, take me to the beaches, the good weed, the bread, the bitches, them blue skies & forever sunny days baby. Lemme get it all.

Nigga.
Jul 24 2020 11:19am
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 24 2020 10:13am)
People love hating on Cali but their food is likely from Calis Valley, the way they & they women dress & fashion is from LA, their slang, the iPhone they got in their hand fucking hand, every technological advancement from the Bay, the movies they love all from fucking Cali. We are their father, but ay, let em hate. They definitely ain’t stoppen us LOL. Lebron knew, he said get me the fuck out from the East coast baby, take me to the beaches, the good weed, the bread, the bitches, them blue skies & forever sunny days baby. Lemme get it all.

Nigga.

Gold: 0.00
Jul 24 2020 11:20am
Quote (MigNado @ Jul 24 2020 08:56am)

You're from Mexico, ofc Cali is better.

Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 24 2020 08:59am)
Bitch we make MONEY here in Cali. The AVERAGE salary is 65k & that’s not even counting the Bay where it’s 100k+. I bought my first house at 24 years old bruh right after college, ain’t nobody living with 20 people. We make BREAD. Get your money up and maybe you’ll be able to live where it’s forever sunny baby boy. & we chill out here too, we gone let you be gay all you want, got a whole district for your ass..

Me and my family make over a million a year and don't live in a trash heap of a state like you do with 20 other roommates or see me bragging about it on here to random people. It's quite clear I hit a sensitive subject for you. Cali and GS is Pure Trash!
Jul 24 2020 11:30am
Quote (RyanJohnston @ Jul 24 2020 10:20am)

Me and my family make over a million a year and don't live in a trash heap of a state like you do with 20 other roommates or see me bragging about it on here to random people. It's quite clear I hit a sensitive subject for you. Cali and GS is Pure Trash!

Yea but I never grew up there. So......
Jul 24 2020 12:12pm
Quote (RyanJohnston @ Jul 24 2020 10:20am)

Your fucking 15 years old kid you don’t make shit, just cuz your daddy gives you a nice allowance doesn’t mean you can claim that money nigga, get your own lmao. & sensitive subject? Have you been reading? I’m in the best state & we got good weed, we are never pressed.
Gold: 73.65
Jul 24 2020 12:24pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 24 2020 02:12pm)
Your fucking 15 years old kid you don’t make shit, just cuz your daddy gives you a nice allowance doesn’t mean you can claim that money nigga, get your own lmao. & sensitive subject? Have you been reading? I’m in the best state & we got good weed, we are never pressed.

Why do y'all respond to this clown ass troll lol.

He wins the moment y'all get upset and rage back at him.

I'd tell him to go kill himself, but then he'll just ramble on cause he has nothing better in life going for him other than taking time out of his day to 'troll,' us.

This post was edited by ShampooMonK on Jul 24 2020 12:25pm
Jul 24 2020 12:28pm
Quote (ShampooMonK @ Jul 24 2020 11:24am)
Why do y'all respond to this clown ass troll lol.

He wins the moment y'all get upset and rage back at him.

I'd tell him to go kill himself, but then he'll just ramble on cause he has nothing better in life going for him other than taking time out of his day to 'troll,' us.

Honestly just bored at work and decided to talk some shit.

Forgot the keys to my cabinet soooo im basically reading the news and pretending to work today. Can’t get into any paperwork & im not driving back home for em.
Gold: 73.65
Jul 24 2020 12:30pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 24 2020 02:28pm)
Honestly just bored at work and decided to talk some shit.

Forgot the keys to my cabinet soooo im basically reading the news and pretending to work today. Can’t get into any paperwork & im not driving back home for em.

Lol, I feel you, same here.

You guys holding up okay over there?
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1414243444547Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll