d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > States Re-opening Rip
Prev1424344454647Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 24 2020 12:38pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 24 2020 12:28pm)
They homeless because they would rather be homeless in Cali than have a house in fucking shit Delaware roflrofl

Affordable housing? Boy our average salary is fucking insane & that’s not even counting the big hubs like the Bay & LA. Why you think our taxes are “high,” (which really this just means you don’t know how to get assets that highly reduce your tax liability) Rather have “shit traffic” then have to shovel fucking snow for an hour every morning like y’all out East rofl rofl.

CALI GOT THE MONEY, BITCHES, THE AG, THE FASHION, THE OOWEE, THE WEED, THE NATURE, THE GOOOODDD WEATHER.

You can’t afford Cali but Cali can afford to lose you bitch. PEACE ✌🏽

That's because the cost of living in Cali is the highest in the U.S. besides Hawaii, hence the lack of affordable housing. Shit is ridiculous out there, so for the non-rich it's a shit situation :rofl:

Second highest cost of living in the U.S. yet California ranks just 15th in average salary. The fuck you bragging for? rofl

This post was edited by Sixers on Jul 24 2020 12:40pm
Gold: 3,790.00
Jul 24 2020 12:40pm
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 24 2020 11:38am)
That's because the cost of living in Cali is the highest in the U.S. besides Hawaii, hence the lack of affordable housing :rofl:

Second highest cost of living in the U.S. yet California ranks just 15th in average salary. The fuck you bragging for? rofl

Nigga the cost of living is high for all the reasons I just told you. We literally are the best. Get your broke boy out of our state and move to Delaware Airport like you did if you want an affordable place. If your not out here making moves, MOVE the fuck out.
Jul 24 2020 12:42pm
Quote (ShampooMonK @ Jul 24 2020 11:30am)
Lol, I feel you, same here.

You guys holding up okay over there?

Chillen bro. They are really getting stricter on the face masks & shut down the malls again. Lol even here in the Central Valley where we are more laxed on that. Buts it’s whatever.

I’m just mad this is gonna ruin my Bday plans to go to South Korea in September.
Jul 24 2020 12:52pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 24 2020 10:28am)
Honestly just bored at work and decided to talk some shit.

Forgot the keys to my cabinet soooo im basically reading the news and pretending to work today. Can’t get into any paperwork & im not driving back home for em.

Let's hang out little guy, try shaving that cat lick off your top lip.
Gold: 73.65
Jul 24 2020 12:56pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 24 2020 02:42pm)
Chillen bro. They are really getting stricter on the face masks & shut down the malls again. Lol even here in the Central Valley where we are more laxed on that. Buts it’s whatever.

I’m just mad this is gonna ruin my Bday plans to go to South Korea in September.

I feel you, gotta stay safe homie.

South Korea will be hella fun, make sure to eat all the street foods, hella good and cheap.

Also look at this lame fuck LOL.

Quote (RyanJohnston @ Jul 24 2020 02:53pm)
kill yourself child touching faggot snitch, I ever find you that skulls getting cracked wide open little gay bitch

He sent me a private message, what a loser.

Quote (RyanJohnston @ Jul 24 2020 02:55pm)
you and your family should kill themselves for being pedo queer snitches, keep hiding in your basement faggot bitch

Then he blocks me.

What a bitch made faggot LOL.

This post was edited by ShampooMonK on Jul 24 2020 12:58pm
Jul 24 2020 01:03pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 24 2020 02:40pm)
Nigga the cost of living is high for all the reasons I just told you. We literally are the best. Get your broke boy out of our state and move to Delaware Airport like you did if you want an affordable place. If your not out here making moves, MOVE the fuck out.

But California's average salary isn't that impressive (as I said 15th best in the Country) meanwhile the cost of living is ridiculous (second highest in the Country) and you put those together and mix in a high tax rate and you get a shit ton of homeless people and people that can't afford their housing.

Yeah, we all know California has some beautiful parts and the social scene can be great no doubt. But unless you find a great job and you're making really good money it's not that nice when you have to settle and overpay for property not getting good value for your dollar compared to other states. While breathing shit air and dealing with horrible traffic rofl!

I'm good, I enjoy DE. It's not the most exciting state in terms of night life and partying at bars/clubs like CA is (that's why us being so close to major cities is nice) but we have some of the lowest taxes in the country, there is no sales tax, and property taxes are sixth lowest in the country. It's also one of the banking capitals in the U.S. and 70% of fortune 500 companies are incorporated in DE. I can get a good size house at a reasonable price as the cost of living is reasonable, while being centrally located with an easy drive (30 min to 2 hours) from some of the biggest cities in America: New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington D.C. Oh, and we have some of the cleanest and nicest beaches in the U.S. (and our water is warmer than California).

In terms of climate and significant natural disasters, we're pretty lucky. Out west, you have earthquakes, punishing droughts, and gigantic forest fires. In the Midwest, they have deadly tornadoes. We get hurricanes, but we're not nearly as at-risk as the Gulf states. We get blizzards, but they're rare, and we have the infrastructure to deal with them. Summers are hot and winters are cold, but at least it's not hot all the time or cold all the time so we get to enjoy everything. So i'm good, plus I love the beach (i'm there almost every weekend) but I also love the snow and I love snowboarding even though I always fuck myself up.

Serious question though, have you ever seen snow in real life?

This post was edited by Sixers on Jul 24 2020 01:13pm
Jul 24 2020 01:15pm
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 24 2020 11:03am)
But California's average salary isn't that impressive (as I said 15th best in the Country) meanwhile the cost of living is ridiculous (second highest in the Country) and you put those together and mix in a high tax rate and you get a shit ton of homeless people and people that can't afford their housing.

Yeah, we all know California has some beautiful parts and the social scene can be great no doubt. But unless you find a great job and you're making really good money it's not that nice when you have to settle and overpay for property not getting good value for your dollar compared to other states. While breathing shit air and dealing with horrible traffic rofl!

I'm good, I enjoy DE. It's not the most exciting state in terms of night life and partying at bars/clubs like CA is (that's why us being so close to major cities is nice) but we have some of the lowest taxes in the country, there is no sales tax, and property taxes are sixth lowest in the country. It's also one of the banking capitals in the U.S. and 70% of fortune 500 companies are incorporated in DE. I can get a good size house at a reasonable price as the cost of living is reasonable, while being centrally located with an easy drive (30 min to 2 hours) from some of the biggest cities in America: New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington D.C. Oh, and we have some of the cleanest and nicest beaches in the U.S. (and our water is warmer than California).

In terms of climate and significant natural disasters, we're pretty lucky. Out west, you have earthquakes, punishing droughts, and gigantic forest fires. In the Midwest, they have deadly tornadoes. We get hurricanes, but we're not nearly as at-risk as the Gulf states. We get blizzards, but they're rare, and we have the infrastructure to deal with them. Summers are hot and winters are cold, but at least it's not hot all the time or cold all the time so we get to enjoy everything. So i'm good, plus I love the beach (i'm there almost every weekend) but I also love the snow and I love snowboarding even though I always fuck myself up.

Only in the movie Frozen and your fake wedding pictures.
Jul 24 2020 01:19pm
Quote (RyanJohnston @ Jul 24 2020 03:15pm)
Only in the movie Frozen and your fake wedding pictures.

If there was snow in my wedding which took place in July, it would be very fake.

Good call.
Jul 24 2020 01:29pm
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 24 2020 12:03pm)

I'm good, I enjoy DE which has some of the lowest taxes in the country, there is no sales tax, and property taxes are sixth lowest in the country. It's also one of the banking capitals in the U.S. and 70% of fortune 500 companies are incorporated in DE. I can get a good size house at a reasonable price as the cost of living is reasonable, while being centrally located with an easy drive (30 min to 2 hours) from some of the biggest cities in America: New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington D.C. Oh, and we have some of the cleanest and nicest beaches in the U.S. (and our water is warmer than California).

Bro I like how your trying to make living in Delaware Airport Storage Room sound nice because the rent is low. LOL earthquakes are non existent in their effect on day to day life and when they happen usually just results in a broken Vase, fires are usually in the hills or far north, places not many people live, & we don’t have to deal with severe heat like the AZ & Texas etc or your shit snow plowing & ice roads of the East.

I’m not gonna repeat myself in regards to what our influence is with respects to culture, LA, technology, & agriculture, but just know, we are also the best there too.

Low cost doesn’t mean better, prices are set by supply & demand. The demand to be the next tech giant of the Sillicon Valley, to be the next entertainment icon in LA , the next Movie Star, to live in the sunniest chillest waviest place is there baby. But your right, People are having trouble affording Cali so they are moving out. That’ll definitely help our affordability problem, but like any real estate agent will tell ya, location location location 😉 you can remodel that house but you can’t change the neighborhood baby.

& yes nigga I have a buncha fams in Jersey & New York.
Jul 24 2020 01:37pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 24 2020 11:29am)
Bro I like how your trying to make living in Delaware Airport Storage Room sound nice because the rent is low. LOL earthquakes are non existent in their effect on day to day life and when they happen usually just results in a broken Vase, fires are usually in the hills or far north, places not many people live, & we don’t have to deal with severe heat like the AZ & Texas etc or your shit snow plowing & ice roads of the East.

I’m not gonna repeat myself in regards to what our influence is with respects to culture, LA, technology, & agriculture, but just know, we are also the best there too.

Low cost doesn’t mean better, prices are set by supply & demand. The demand to be the next tech giant of the Sillicon Valley, to be the next entertainment icon in LA , the next Movie Star, to live in the sunniest chillest waviest place is there baby. But your right, People are having trouble affording Cali so they are moving out. That’ll definitely help our affordability problem, but like any real estate agent will tell ya, location location location 😉 you can remodel that house but you can’t change the neighborhood baby.

& yes nigga I have a buncha fams in Jersey & New York.

Living in the projects, I've been to NY too, and it's as bad if not worse than Cali. You're faker then Sean's fake wedding.
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1424344454647Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll