d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > States Re-opening Rip
Prev1404142434447Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 23 2020 08:18pm
Quote (Madmartigan @ Jul 23 2020 10:16pm)
I can still run my own podcast and stream on Twitch. But I've got to buy a new PC for my birthday on August 15. I'm comparing prices.

March Cuban may run in 2024 but by then he's going to be 65 years old. I guess that's younger than Trump and Biden though.

I’m sure the chd section can help you they’ve got many intelligent people who are well versed in using pcpartpicker :rofl:

This post was edited by Bubbler on Jul 23 2020 08:19pm
Gold: 5,000.00
Jul 23 2020 08:50pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 22 2020 04:03pm)
😂😂😂 Hey I got the Covid, I’ll be the first to tell you, it was worth it. Lollll...

Our death rates still low tho. Lower than Canada shit.

We will get it in control tho, they making these masks like It’s gone turn into Resident Evil if we don’t wear em so soon I’ll be drastically lower.

Edit: on a side note, I can still go into any Target and they don’t give 2 fucks about a mask tho, even with all their signs everywhere.

Probably cuz they’d be deemed as racists if they said anything to u
Gold: 3,790.00
Jul 23 2020 08:57pm
Quote (Noun @ Jul 23 2020 07:50pm)
Probably cuz they’d be deemed as racists if they said anything to u

HAHAHAHAH HELLA FUNNY BRO
Gold: 4,079.70
Jul 24 2020 12:10am
Quote (Dominicano @ 23 Jul 2020 22:57)

everybody seen 2 many videos online of rnados threatening to kill mother fuckers over a piece of cloth.... employees at targe dont make enough money to deal with that shit
Jul 24 2020 04:53am
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 23 2020 06:57pm)

still waiting for that big earthquake to separate Cali from the US.
Jul 24 2020 09:07am
Quote (RyanJohnston @ Jul 24 2020 03:53am)
still waiting for that big earthquake to separate Cali from the US.

Yeah Good luck with that, I’m sure the US would love to lose the richest state, the biggest economy, tech capital of world, agricultural behemoth, LA’s money, media, & entire movie industry LOL.. not to mention the baddest bitches..

Sheeessshh..

We really do have it all in Cali baby. 😂😂 Y’all can’t afford for us to leave.
Jul 24 2020 09:21am
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 24 2020 11:07am)
Yeah Good luck with that, I’m sure the US would love to lose the richest state, the biggest economy, tech capital of world, agricultural behemoth, LA’s money, media, & entire movie industry LOL.. not to mention the baddest bitches..

Sheeessshh..

Too much traffic, terrible roads, homeless population is VERY high, taxes are fucking insane, not enough affordable housing, fifth worst unemployment rate in the U.S. (15%).

Oh, and of course the number one worst thing about California is that the air and water quality are horrible, like the absolute worst air quality in the U.S. Not to mention Californians' "quality of life" is worse than any other states', according to a study conducted by U.S. News & World.

The Golden State ranked 50th in quality of life by fairing poorly in the natural and social environment categories.

The report, released Tuesday, ranks states based on a healthy environment and a sense of community. It takes into account each state's urban air quality, pollution and voter participation, among other measures.

tl;dr California is fun to visit and looks good in videos and when you're rich or making a living in Silicon Valley, but for most people living there it's a cluster fuck of traffic with dirty air and a whole lot of homeless people and people that can't afford to pay the ridiculous tax rate or find a job in general.

Jul 24 2020 09:32am
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 24 2020 07:07am)

Sheeessshh..

I've lived there a few times, it's easily the worst state in America, and I've been to more then half the states. It's a 3rd world country.

Quote (Sixers @ Jul 24 2020 07:21am)
Too much traffic, terrible roads, homeless population is VERY high, taxes are fucking insane, not enough affordable housing, fifth worst unemployment rate in the U.S. (15%).

Oh, and of course the number one worst thing about California is that the air and water quality are horrible, like the absolute worst air quality in the U.S. Not to mention Californians' "quality of life" is worse than any other states', according to a study conducted by U.S. News & World.

tl;dr California is fun to visit and looks good in videos and when you're rich or making a living in Silicon Valley, but for most people living there it's a cluster fuck of traffic with dirty air and a whole lot of homeless people and people that can't afford to pay the ridiculous tax rate or find a job in general.

Worst Homeless rate by a large margin in California. SF was pure hell/anarchy.
Jul 24 2020 10:28am
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 24 2020 08:21am)

They homeless because they would rather be homeless in Cali than have a house in fucking shit Delaware roflrofl

Affordable housing? Boy our average salary is fucking insane & that’s not even counting the big hubs like the Bay & LA. Why you think our taxes are “high,” (which really this just means you don’t know how to get assets that highly reduce your tax liability) Rather have “shit traffic” then have to shovel fucking snow for an hour every morning like y’all out East rofl rofl.

CALI GOT THE MONEY, BITCHES, THE AG, THE FASHION, THE OOWEE, THE WEED, THE NATURE, THE GOOOODDD WEATHER.

You can’t afford Cali but Cali can afford to lose you bitch. PEACE ✌🏽
Jul 24 2020 10:44am
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 24 2020 08:28am)
They homeless because they would rather be homeless in Cali than have a house in fucking shit Delaware roflrofl

Affordable housing? Boy our average salary is fucking insane & that’s not even counting the big hubs like the Bay & LA. Why you think our taxes are “high,” (which really this just means you don’t know how to get assets that highly reduce your tax liability) Rather have “shit traffic” then have to shovel fucking snow for an hour every morning like y’all out East rofl rofl.

CALI GOT THE MONEY, BITCHES, THE AG, THE FASHION, THE OOWEE, THE WEED, THE NATURE, THE GOOOODDD WEATHER.

You can’t afford Cali but Cali can afford to lose you bitch. PEACE ✌🏽

yeah, because 20 people living in a 3 bedroom house or 10 people in a 1 bedroom apartment is the way things should be, which I'm sure you grew up in or are still currently residing in. GS is pure TRASH!

Let's hang out little fella
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1404142434447Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll