d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > D2r Vs D4
Prev1192021222341Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 200.00
May 8 2023 12:08pm
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ May 3 2023 04:24pm)
You can level 20 all over again on the next Beta & collect a unicorn or whatever

There's a reason Blizzy isn't showing the rest of the game you'll figure it all out soon enough tho!

right cause d2r terror zones and chaos/baal runs are revolutionary. D2R is such a joke.

And in b4 pvp people. The pvp is dog water. Truly a joke and was fun 20 years ago. Time to move on d2r stans.

This post was edited by Igothacked19 on May 8 2023 12:09pm
Gold: 1,804.12
May 8 2023 04:07pm
Quote (Igothacked19 @ May 8 2023 02:08pm)
Time to move on

D2 fans have been wanting a sequel for twenty years and it's still not in development..

D4 does not resemble D1/D2 and therefore it's trash, period.

& it shouldn't just resemble the game, the game should surpass D2R in every aspect, from character building, quality of life improvements, itemization, etc.

Instead D4 comes prepackaged in already existing game mechanics of D3, with gameplay like Diablo Immortal, with mapping like WoW

Zero Innovation, Nothing Inspiring, Poor mechanics, Missing Key Staple Features, i.e. PvP everywhere outside of town, Map Overlay, Trading, Variations of Builds

& to make it worse, No Sword & Shield Warrior/Paladin, the absolute definition of Hack & Slash genre

Face it, Blizzard is so stupid they don't even know the basic fundamentals of what made Diablo one of the greatest games of all-time

This is a step backwards, like multiple steps backwards, it's even worse with a new emphasis of pay 2 play, in game microtransactions, a collector's edition with no game included, list continues to grow!

This post was edited by WhiskeyRunz on May 8 2023 04:08pm
Gold: 291.00
May 8 2023 04:10pm
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ May 8 2023 03:07pm)
D2 fans have been wanting a sequel for twenty years and it's still not in development..

& it shouldn't just resemble the game, the game should surpass D2R in every aspect, from character building, quality of life improvements, itemization, etc.

Instead D4 comes prepackaged in already existing game mechanics of D3, with gameplay like Diablo Immortal, with mapping like WoW

Zero Innovation, Nothing Inspiring, Poor mechanics, Missing Key Staple Features, i.e. PvP everywhere outside of town, Map Overlay, Trading, Variations of Builds

& to make it worse, No Sword & Shield Warrior/Paladin, the absolute definition of Hack & Slash genre

Face it, Blizzard is so stupid they don't even know the basic fundamentals of what made Diablo one of the greatest games of all-time

This is a step backwards, like multiple steps backwards, it's even worse with a new emphasis of pay 2 play, in game microtransactions, a collector's edition with no game included, list continues to grow!

Igothacked19 needs a hot & cold patch after this post
Gold: 112,827.15
May 9 2023 12:47am
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ 9 May 2023 07:07)

I can't even comprehend the amount of dumb consumers who are saying this game is nice.
They just listen to the paid streamers and YouTubers unable to use brain.
I was recommended some video of some dork in YouTube macroboi or something the video was named why d4 is the best diablo game in the series :rofl: .His eyes were more dead then shark.Try to play smart with saying oh yeah blizzard is paying me to say that.No dumb clown you can't full anyone with over 50 IQ
I tried the beta for 30 minutes and I was like wtf.
This is like every other mobile game last 10 years.
Super Mario bros has more similarities to d2 then this garbage
Gold: 12,721.00
May 9 2023 06:30am
D2r.. I knew I wouldn’t like it more then vanilla but I bought it and played it anyways Vs D4 I already know I’m not going to like it more then vanilla d2 but I’m going to buy it and play it anyways
Gold: 1,804.12
May 9 2023 03:00pm
Quote (Creature19 @ May 9 2023 08:30am)
I’m going to buy it and play it anyways

This delusional thought process needs to be researched by scientists, need to scan this man's brain so I can start selling people trash from the landfill and become the next billionaire on forbe's list
Gold: 291.00
May 9 2023 03:04pm
Quote (Creature19 @ May 9 2023 05:30am)
D2r.. I knew I wouldn’t like it more then vanilla but I bought it and played it anyways Vs D4 I already know I’m not going to like it more then vanilla d2 but I’m going to buy it and play it anyways

:lol: lol..
Gold: 11,737.00
May 9 2023 05:35pm
love d2 but blizz left it to rot (as expected)

on release:
no true offline (30 day checkin req)
no mod support - code edit discussion banned from mod forums to prevent dmca takedowns.
no anti-bot solutions
game runs like garbage. - let's be honest here, game could stand to be a bit faster with inter-act waypoint travel.

til D4 comes out, devs crap out some drip feed content til keep old customers on the gameplay loop so they feel inclined to pay 70 bucks later
Gold: 899.70
May 10 2023 12:19am
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ May 9 2023 11:00pm)
This delusional thought process needs to be researched by scientists, need to scan this man's brain so I can start selling people trash from the landfill and become the next billionaire on forbe's list

His way of thinking is totally normal. Nothing delusional about it - actually what he writes is the opposite of delusional.
Gold: 4,477.50
May 10 2023 12:35am
I'm just going to repeat what happened 10 years ago , play d4, if it's bad I'm going to play PoE 2, then when ggg adds too much crap I'll play D2R. FULL CYCLE
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1192021222341Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll