d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Legendary Melee's King Of Non-zeal - Useast Nl
12Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 139.62
Dec 5 2020 01:38am
Layout Shamelessly Stolen (with permission) from Tonice

THIS TOURNAMENT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY

THIS TOURNAMENT WILL ALLOW THE FOLLOWING CLASS

-Amazon
-Barbarian
-Druid

For Paladin Classes, see Top Melee's King of Zeal tournament, located here: King Of Zeal

This will be a Double Elimination Style Tournament.

Minimum Entrants will be set at 12 for the tournament to commence. Any donations will be return if not met..

To be added to this tournament post you're JSP / Character Name - Conc/Fury/Jab

There is No Entrance fee, Donation's are welcome and appreciated... =)

Please send all donations to FinalKiller

Rules of Engagement

-All Duels must be conducted in the Inner Cloister (Nightmare Difficulty)
-All Challenges must be completed in (5) day's (NO reply,AFK, NO show will be counted as an auto loss).

-The winner of the match will be determined in a best of 5 matches in a first to 6 by 2 format.
-The outcome will be posted in the thread with verification of both duelers.

-You are allowed (2) gear change's during the set

- Inner Sight and Prudence RWs will not be allowed.
-Tournament rules will be UGML RULES with the exceptions of inner sight and prudence not being allowed.

Any question's or concern's please feel free to pm me.

1st place = 50% of Pot + Trophy
2nd place = 26% of Pot + Trophy
3rd place = 13% of Pot + Trophy
4th place = 7% of Pot + Trophy
5th place = 3% of Pot
6th place = 1% of Pot

Entry Fee will be Free to any Gm Melee Players.

Please feel free to add more to the pot B).

Acceptance to this event is at my discretion (FinalKiller@jsp).
I reserve the right to withhold any payout's and or not accept people in this tournament.

DEADLINE TO SIGN UP WILL BE ON 12/18/20 @ 8PM EST.

Donations

20,000 FG - FinalKiller

Gold: 1,440.00
Dec 5 2020 01:53am
Awesome!

Aman1/BASHER-B - Conc
Gold: 51,572.00
Dec 5 2020 04:37am
MZ22 / Gundaharr - Conc

This post was edited by MZ22 on Dec 5 2020 04:38am
Gold: 12,565.00
Dec 5 2020 06:08am
-The winner of the match will be determined in a best of 5 matches in a first to 6 by 2 format.

Jesus, is this 5x sets of first to six wins?
Gold: 1,099.08
Dec 5 2020 08:45am
Lmk if im allowed to participate in this ty :rofl:
Gold: 9,613.49
Dec 5 2020 08:57am
- Inner Sight and Prudence RWs will not be allowed....

So this is a fury tourny right? lol
Dec 5 2020 09:15am
Quote (Greniator @ 5 Dec 2020 09:57)
- Inner Sight and Prudence RWs will not be allowed....

So this is a fury tourny right? lol

These two items do not benefit me in my view... if thats what you are implying =P.

Inner vs fury was already not allowed.

Prudence aspect, suppose could be seen as a help but I don't believe that is the case, as high def setups I respond very well to (haven't lost a ladder set to) and don't have an impact.

Infact a few people that this idea was bounced off suggested that it would be a zon to win it and have at least 2 of em in the top 3.

Open to suggestions with the two exceptions on the ugml rules...

Quote (Diablo 2 Barb @ 5 Dec 2020 07:08)

Jesus, is this 5x sets of first to six wins?

Its a best of 5, so could be up to 5x ft6, yes. This is to help with the RNG aspect and how you respond to your opponent setup over a few more matches.

This post was edited by FinalKiller on Dec 5 2020 09:18am
Gold: 9,613.49
Dec 5 2020 09:21am
Quote (FinalKiller @ Dec 5 2020 10:15am)
These two items do not benefit me in my view... if thats what you are implying =P.

Inner vs fury was already not allowed.

Prudence aspect, suppose could be seen as a help but I don't believe that is the case, as high def setups I respond very well to (haven't lost a ladder set to) and don't have an impact.

Infact a few people that this idea was bounced off suggested that it would be a zon to win it and have at least 2 of em in the top 3.

Open to suggestions with the two exceptions on the ugml rules...

Its a best of 5, so could be up to 5x ft6, yes. This is to help with the RNG aspect and how you respond to your opponent setup over a few more matches.

Prud should be allowed and inner vs conc only. These are my suggestions.
Dec 5 2020 09:58am
Quote (Greniator @ 5 Dec 2020 10:21)
Prud should be allowed and inner vs conc only. These are my suggestions.

Hmm, glad you said that though regarding the inner aspect. Was thinking one can't be removed without impact the other much. Personally, I thought the inner rule benefited Conc in a huge aspect regardless of capping the prudence runeword as a erep SA could be double pul'd and get close at 3300 compared to the prude at 3600.

Don't believe the prude runeword is used by zons or druids in most capacities so...it does appear to harm strictly the barbs in that regards. Figured, conc would be fine with it since inner sight was removed when facing a zon, but as you said bring back inner vs conc is fine with me.

Will look for a few more people to chime in thoughts, then the exceptions regarding the prudence and inner can revert to the standard UGML

edit: Could prudence be allowed Conc v Conc? I could see that being an interesting match up with high def vs high def. I don't play conc normally so a bit out of my wheel house. Figured nowadays, everyone basically runs fort XD

This post was edited by FinalKiller on Dec 5 2020 10:01am
Dec 5 2020 10:48am
Quote (FinalKiller @ 5 Dec 2020 10:58)
Hmm, glad you said that though regarding the inner aspect. Was thinking one can't be removed without impact the other much. Personally, I thought the inner rule benefited Conc in a huge aspect regardless of capping the prudence runeword as a erep SA could be double pul'd and get close at 3300 compared to the prude at 3600.

Don't believe the prude runeword is used by zons or druids in most capacities so...it does appear to harm strictly the barbs in that regards. Figured, conc would be fine with it since inner sight was removed when facing a zon, but as you said bring back inner vs conc is fine with me.

Will look for a few more people to chime in thoughts, then the exceptions regarding the prudence and inner can revert to the standard UGML

edit: Could prudence be allowed Conc v Conc? I could see that being an interesting match up with high def vs high def. I don't play conc normally so a bit out of my wheel house. Figured nowadays, everyone basically runs fort XD

After consulting additional conc and zon players, the exceptions for prudence removal and inner sight ban will be REMOVED.

Inner allowed per UGML and Prudence is allowed.

Will be closing this topic and restarting the thread/topic, will pm those that have replied with their chars to this thread to post in new topic. (Can't edit main post)

This post was edited by FinalKiller on Dec 5 2020 10:48am
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic