d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > United Guilds Melee Ladder > Us East Non Ladder
Prev17737747757767773123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 17,000.00
Jun 8 2010 08:34am
United Guilds Melee Ladder

(US East Non-Ladder)

UGML

Ladder Council Members
Darkken of the Dark Tavern
SirSteve1 of Melee
LilNeko of MILITIA
Dark-soul of Playboy
Bruno of Black Circle

Appointed Administrative-Assistants
CoffeeMasterX of the Dark Tavern
Scorpxxxx of the Palapk Nation
Iskandar09 of Melee
hengster of Playboy
Biglouy of Karma

<Challenge System>

Please Read Before Submitting New Challenges
1) Have fun!! (No rage/drama, negative spam or you will be removed, use the open suggestion thread).
2) If you wish to be added to the ladder, post JSP name/D2 account/Character name - type of character.
3) You are allowed to challenge up to 2 ranks above you until you get to #3, then you must duel everybody; one at a time.
4) You must PM the other party about the challenge, then post the challenge in this thread here.
5) If you Issued the Challenge Must wait 12 hours after Completion of Challenge to Issue another Challenge
6) If you lose a challenge you must wait 48 hours to re-challenge the same person.
7) 3-Day Dodge rule (AFK, No-reply, No-show = Auto-loss) 2 consecutive Dodges = Removed from ladder.
8) Post all scores of challenges in this topic thread, either one of you can do it.
If you cannot complete your challenge on time it is your responsibility to PM your challenger and inform them. Then post in this thread asking for an extension. If you fail to do this, the dodge rule will be enforced to simply keep the ladder moving.
* symbol for 1 dodge applied

<GM Melee Duel Rules>

1) GM Melee rules apply to all duels See page 1 for rules.
2) You may change gear twice during a set and once between each set.
3) A challenge will be best 2/3 sets, first to 6 must win each set by 2 duels.

Current Ladder Rankings

01. obisent/Deathwing24/Testing—Zeal GuildClassic

02. mrdruman/mrdruman/civic-lorqn—Zeal PalapkNation

03. nflgo/nfl-dave/nfl-dave—Zeal PalapkNation

04. Beingly/desouza/Buddah_blessU—Zeal

05. D2Child/Child-/Jabroni—Zeal

06. LilNeko/makemepurr/civic-kitty—Zeal

07. SirSteve1/SirSteve/Steves-Zealot—Zeal

08. CWB/meleeking/Pwny—Zeal

09. HormigaBrava/Panasonic./Tribune—Zeal

10. Biglouy/Hazuki/Boston—Zeal - Skip until June 21st*

11. PopDizzel/x_pop_x/Slamin—Zeal

12. Biglouy/Biglouy/Luis—Conc - Skip until June 21st*

13. Tryambaka/baka_pvp/Tryambaka—Fury

14. hengster/Expiry/Expiry—Zeal - skip til June 15th*

15. Bruno/bd_ss/Akinator—Zeal

16. uNLLeader/Pure-dark/Pure-skill—Zeal

17. Maddog402/1NF1N1TY/MrMiyagi—Zeal

18. JAYZONE/JAYZONE/Justice—Conc

19. CoffeeMasterX/xsethirothx/Vikodin—Conc

20. ratified/dolphinsrule168/JVC—Conc

21. jaydo111/lj.cancer1/Rghty—Zeal

22. ProZZak/ProZZak/ProZZak—Fury

23. LiquidIce/dca/Juices—Conc

24. JAYZONE/JAYZONE/Strongest—Zeal

25. BebePearl/Roller/Mkkakjdskfdkjfd—Zeal

26. Pioy/xXMfer-RobxX/xXMfer-RobxX—Zeal

27. Pioy/skarin1970/quallwinds—Conc

28. Ago/agolira/Ferro—Conc

29. bigtom420/tom3014/hydro_apaptens—Zeal

30. VVario/Green_Lungz/TheFightNetwork—Conc

31. F150/F150_RednecK/Guy_Harvey—Zeal

32. deathHallow/deathzeal/Byork—Zeal

33. BAJuicer/ba-juicer/Ryan—Conc

34. Meatyy/Riskyjeet/Kikos---Zeal

Present & Pending Duels
Please make sure the person you are challenging doesn't have a Challenge Pending. Also post challenges as: copy & paste Your Info vs your Opponent's Info or your challenge might not get posted, this helps for faster updates for the Admin-Assists.

26. Pioy/xXMfer-RobxX/xXMfer-RobxX—Zeal vs. 25. BebePearl/Roller/Mkkakjdskfdkjfd—Zeal ~ June 8

22. ProZZak/ProZZak/ProZZak—Fury vs. 20. ratified/dolphinsrule168/JVC—Conc ~ June 8

06. LilNeko/makemepurr/civic-kitty—Zeal vs. 04. Beingly/desouza/Buddah_blessU—Zeal ~ June 7

24. JAYZONE/JAYZONE/Strongest—Zeal vs. 25. BebePearl/Roller/Mkkakjdskfdkjfd—Zeal ~ June 7

17. Maddog402/1NF1N1TY/MrMiyagi—Zeal vs. 16. uNLLeader/Pure-dark/Pure-skill—Zeal ~ June 7

11. PopDizzel/x_pop_x/Slamin—Zeal vs. 09. HormigaBrava/Panasonic./Tribune—Zeal vs. ~ June 6

15. Bruno/bd_ss/Akinator—Zeal vs. 13. Tryambaka/baka_pvp/Tryambaka—Fury ~ June 5

20. CoffeeMasterX/xsethirothx/Vikodin—Conc vs. 19. JAYZONE/JAYZONE/Justice—Conc ~ June 5

34. deathHallow/deathzeal/Byork—Zeal vs. 32. VVario/Green_Lungz/TheFightNetwork—Conc ~ June 4

03. nflgo/nfl-dave/nfl-dave—Zeal vs. 02. mrdruman/mrdruman/civic-lorqn—Zeal ~ June 1 <-- Extended

Quote (dark-soul @ Jun 8 2010 02:16am)
It seems like it's always used as a tool though. I mean people go on hold to get their char leveled so how is that not using it as a tool?

I'm aware and I dont like it, but you guys let people get away alot of stuff I dont agree with. I only chime in when I see something that I think goes entirely too far

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Jun 8 2010 08:45am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jun 8 2010 08:43am

I'm aware and I dont like it, but you guys let people get away alot of stuff I dont agree with. I only chime in when I see something that I think goes entirely too far

You make sense in what your saying in all, but I can't really duel myself, so why wouldn't I be able to skip my own character?
Jun 8 2010 08:51am
Quote (Pioy @ Jun 8 2010 10:43am)
You make sense in what your saying in all, but I can't really duel myself, so why wouldn't I be able to skip my own character?
you can as long as its within the rules of the ladder.

Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jun 7 2010 11:09pm)
If he wants to skip past is own char on ladder he should have to do it by the rules that apply to any other char on ladder, Meaning he can skip his other char only if his 2 chars are side by side on ladder, which they are now so he can challenge BeBepearl with his Conc but he cannot skip an extra spot

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Jun 8 2010 08:56am
Jun 8 2010 08:56am
Quote (SirSteve1 @ 8 Jun 2010 09:51)
you can as long as its within the rules of the ladder. as in the challenge you just Issued.
Allowing you to skip past your char and go up 3 spots would been unfair to others. That would be like saying to other Members If a player has 2 chars on ladder within 1 spot of each other you can skip past both of them because its the same guy.

I can't run more than one d2 though, I'm not trying to get around any rules by skipping myself, I'm just saying most people can't run more than one d2, and it just doesn't make sense to duel myself on the ladder..
The other members running the ladder said it would be fine, so maybe this is something y'all should take into consideration and get together and vote on the decision, unless of course your vote overrules theirs..

e;

I'm not trying to cause any drama, i'm just saying...Dueling myself when physically I can't, doesn't make sense in my head.

This post was edited by Pioy on Jun 8 2010 08:57am
Jun 8 2010 08:57am
Quote (Pioy @ Jun 8 2010 10:56am)
I can't run more than one d2 though, I'm not trying to get around any rules by skipping myself, I'm just saying most people can't run more than one d2, and it just doesn't make sense to duel myself on the ladder..
The other members running the ladder said it would be fine, so maybe this is something y'all should take into consideration and get together and vote on the decision, unless of course your vote overrules theirs..
did you see this post
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jun 7 2010 11:09pm)
If he wants to skip past is own char on ladder he should have to do it by the rules that apply to any other char on ladder, Meaning he can skip his other char only if his 2 chars are side by side on ladder, which they are now so he can challenge BeBepearl with his Conc but he cannot skip an extra spot

Jun 8 2010 08:59am
Quote (SirSteve1 @ 8 Jun 2010 09:57)
did you see this post

Yea, but this is more along the lines of what I mean..

I could challenge him anyway, cause I can go two spots ahead, I mean skip my character like other people go on *skip till june 21, so then i would be able to challenge jayzone with my conc
Jun 8 2010 09:11am
Quote (Pioy @ Jun 8 2010 10:59am)
Yea, but this is more along the lines of what I mean..

I could challenge him anyway, cause I can go two spots ahead, I mean skip my character like other people go on *skip till june 21, so then i would be able to challenge jayzone with my conc
Having 2 chars on ladder is your choice but each char is a seperate entity and should be treeated as such. I had 2 chars on Ladder melee ladder last season and most of the time they were both in top 5, never once did it occur to me to try and skip past one with the other outside the confines of the rules that apply to any other char on the ladder. It would be entirely Unfair to the other members of the ladder and to be honest I dont see your logic as to how It would be anything but unfair.

Just for arguments sake lets say we allowed it. Considering both of your chars are so close to each other on ladder you could concievably use that same stradegy all the way up ladder ..
you could just keep skipping the chars past each other and if you win your challeneges you would move up 3 spots at a time with each challenge...
how is that fair?

Jun 8 2010 09:15am
Quote (SirSteve1 @ 8 Jun 2010 10:11)
Having 2 chars on ladder is your choice but each  char is a seperate entity  and should be treeated  as such. I had 2 chars on Ladder melee ladder last season and most of the time they were both in top 5,  never once did it occur to me to try and skip past one with the other outside the confines of the rules that apply to any other char on the ladder. It would be entirely Unfair to the other members of the ladder and to be honest I dont see your logic as to how It would be anything but unfair.

Just for arguments sake lets say we allowed it. Considering both of your chars are so close to each other on ladder you could concievably use that same stradegy all the way up ladder ..
you could just keep skipping the chars past each other and if you win your challeneges you would move up 3 spots at a time with each challenge...
how is that fair?

It wouldn't work like that, and we both know it, If one was #3, and the other was #4, the rules say that I have to duel each character at that point, I can't duel myself, so the #4 character would just defend the #4 spot, unless my #3 got the #2 spot.
All I'm saying is, I can't duel my character, and I'm not trying to skip past my character to bend the confines of the rules, I'm trying to explain I can't duel my character regardless, so my conc is only able to duel one person up, not two like the rules state...
Gold: 3,100.00
Jun 8 2010 09:56am
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jun 8 2010 10:11am)
Having 2 chars on ladder is your choice but each char is a seperate entity and should be treeated as such. I had 2 chars on Ladder melee ladder last season and most of the time they were both in top 5, never once did it occur to me to try and skip past one with the other outside the confines of the rules that apply to any other char on the ladder. It would be entirely Unfair to the other members of the ladder and to be honest I dont see your logic as to how It would be anything but unfair.

how is that fair?

Jere wouldnt do that.
Jun 8 2010 10:18am
Quote (obisent @ 8 Jun 2010 10:56)
Jere wouldnt do that.

Yea, and I do understand what his point of view is, but I feel like he is kinda of refusing to see my side.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev17737747757767773123Next
Add Reply New Topic