d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > United Guilds Melee Ladder > Us East Non Ladder
Prev17717727737747753123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 7 2010 09:00pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ 7 Jun 2010 22:56)
nope each char counts as its own spot on ladder.
you could do what kwan used to do when he had 3 chars on ladder....
he would play with himself.... err I mean duel himself

guess this is going to require a discussion betwen admins... IMO its pretty cut and dry.. each char is its own seperate entity

Both ways seem fine to me, its just that sicne he OWNS both chars, he can ask us to put one on hold for 1 day or 2, like I said, and that would allow him to skip that char.

United Guilds Melee Ladder

(US East Non-Ladder)

UGML

Ladder Council Members
Darkken of the Dark Tavern
SirSteve1 of Melee
LilNeko of MILITIA
Dark-soul of Playboy
Bruno of Black Circle

Appointed Administrative-Assistants
CoffeeMasterX of the Dark Tavern
Scorpxxxx of the Palapk Nation
Iskandar09 of Melee
hengster of Playboy
Biglouy of Karma

<Challenge System>

Please Read Before Submitting New Challenges
1) Have fun!! (No rage/drama, negative spam or you will be removed, use the open suggestion thread).
2) If you wish to be added to the ladder, post JSP name/D2 account/Character name - type of character.
3) You are allowed to challenge up to 2 ranks above you until you get to #3, then you must duel everybody; one at a time.
4) You must PM the other party about the challenge, then post the challenge in this thread here.
5) If you Issued the Challenge Must wait 12 hours after Completion of Challenge to Issue another Challenge
6) If you lose a challenge you must wait 48 hours to re-challenge the same person.
7) 3-Day Dodge rule (AFK, No-reply, No-show = Auto-loss) 2 consecutive Dodges = Removed from ladder.
8) Post all scores of challenges in this topic thread, either one of you can do it.
If you cannot complete your challenge on time it is your responsibility to PM your challenger and inform them. Then post in this thread asking for an extension. If you fail to do this, the dodge rule will be enforced to simply keep the ladder moving.
* symbol for 1 dodge applied

<GM Melee Duel Rules>

1) GM Melee rules apply to all duels See page 1 for rules.
2) You may change gear twice during a set and once between each set.
3) A challenge will be best 2/3 sets, first to 6 must win each set by 2 duels.

Current Ladder Rankings

01. obisent/Deathwing24/Testing—Zeal GuildClassic

02. mrdruman/mrdruman/civic-lorqn—Zeal PalapkNation

03. nflgo/nfl-dave/nfl-dave—Zeal PalapkNation

04. Beingly/desouza/Buddah_blessU—Zeal

05. D2Child/Child-/Jabroni—Zeal

06. LilNeko/makemepurr/civic-kitty—Zeal

07. SirSteve1/SirSteve/Steves-Zealot—Zeal

08. CWB/meleeking/Pwny—Zeal

09. HormigaBrava/Panasonic./Tribune—Zeal

10. Biglouy/Hazuki/Boston—Zeal

11. PopDizzel/x_pop_x/Slamin—Zeal

12. Biglouy/Biglouy/Luis—Conc - skip til further notice*

13. Tryambaka/baka_pvp/Tryambaka—Fury

14. hengster/Expiry/Expiry—Zeal - skip til June 15th*

15. Bruno/bd_ss/Akinator—Zeal

16. uNLLeader/Pure-dark/Pure-skill—Zeal

17. Maddog402/1NF1N1TY/MrMiyagi—Zeal

18. JAYZONE/JAYZONE/Justice—Conc

19. CoffeeMasterX/xsethirothx/Vikodin—Conc

20. ratified/dolphinsrule168/JVC—Conc

21. jaydo111/lj.cancer1/Rghty—Zeal

22. ProZZak/ProZZak/ProZZak—Fury

23. LiquidIce/dca/Juices—Conc

24. JAYZONE/JAYZONE/Strongest—Zeal

25. BebePearl/Roller/Mkkakjdskfdkjfd—Zeal

26. Pioy/xXMfer-RobxX/xXMfer-RobxX—Zeal

27. Pioy/skarin1970/quallwinds—Conc

28. Ago/agolira/Ferro—Conc

29. bigtom420/tom3014/hydro_apaptens—Zeal

30. VVario/Green_Lungz/TheFightNetwork—Conc

31. F150/F150_RednecK/Guy_Harvey—Zeal

32. deathHallow/deathzeal/Byork—Zeal

33. BAJuicer/ba-juicer/Ryan—Conc

34. Meatyy/Riskyjeet/Kikos---Zeal

Present & Pending Duels
Please make sure the person you are challenging doesn't have a Challenge Pending. Also post challenges as: copy & paste Your Info vs your Opponent's Info or your challenge might not get posted, this helps for faster updates for the Admin-Assists.

06. LilNeko/makemepurr/civic-kitty—Zeal vs. 04. Beingly/desouza/Buddah_blessU—Zeal ~ June 7

24. JAYZONE/JAYZONE/Strongest—Zeal vs. 25. BebePearl/Roller/Mkkakjdskfdkjfd—Zeal ~ June 7

17. Maddog402/1NF1N1TY/MrMiyagi—Zeal vs. 16. uNLLeader/Pure-dark/Pure-skill—Zeal ~ June 7

11. PopDizzel/x_pop_x/Slamin—Zeal vs. 09. HormigaBrava/Panasonic./Tribune—Zeal vs. ~ June 6

15. Bruno/bd_ss/Akinator—Zeal vs. 13. Tryambaka/baka_pvp/Tryambaka—Fury ~ June 5

20. CoffeeMasterX/xsethirothx/Vikodin—Conc vs. 19. JAYZONE/JAYZONE/Justice—Conc ~ June 5

34. deathHallow/deathzeal/Byork—Zeal vs. 32. VVario/Green_Lungz/TheFightNetwork—Conc ~ June 4

03. nflgo/nfl-dave/nfl-dave—Zeal vs. 02. mrdruman/mrdruman/civic-lorqn—Zeal ~ June 1 <-- Extended

This post was edited by Bruno on Jun 7 2010 09:01pm
Gold: 15,410.01
Jun 7 2010 09:00pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jun 7 2010 07:59pm)
guess this is going to require a discussion betwen admins... IMO its pretty cut and dry.. each char is its own seperate entity

You want me go pms all admins or no? :cry:

I don't mind doing it.
Quote (Bruno @ Jun 7 2010 08:00pm)
Both ways seem fine to me, its just that sicne he OWNS both chars, he can ask us to put one on hold for 1 day or 2, like I said, and that would allow him to skip that char.

It's seems fine, he owns both of chars but maxium hold is a week though no longer. we put dave on skip both of hes chars for 2 weeks or 1 week and louy chars for long time, I think it's fair.

This post was edited by LilNeko on Jun 7 2010 09:07pm
Gold: 17,000.00
Jun 7 2010 09:09pm
The On hold rule is for people that really need to go on hold for an emergency or a vacation etc not to be used as a tool
each char is its own seperate entity and allowing somebody to skip past their own char would be like just giving that char a free spot on ladder.
If he wants to skip past is own char on ladder he should have to do it by the rules that apply to any other char on ladder, Meaning he can skip his other char only if his 2 chars are side by side on ladder, which they are now so he can challenge BeBepearl with his Conc but he cannot skip an extra spot

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Jun 7 2010 09:09pm
Jun 7 2010 09:14pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jun 7 2010 08:09pm)
The On hold rule is for people that really need to go on hold for an emergency or a vacation etc not to be used as a tool
each char is its own seperate entity and allowing somebody to skip past their own char would be like just giving that char a free spot on ladder.
If he wants to skip past is own char on ladder he should have to do it by the rules that apply to any other char on ladder, Meaning he can skip his other char only if his 2 chars are side by side on ladder, which they are now so he can challenge BeBepearl with his Conc but he cannot skip an extra spot

eeh..people are using it because they lvling thier chars to 99 or 98 or something like that.

ie; lvl job from someone else.

i wish it was that cuz too many people abusing it soo they can lvl chars to 99 or something. i wish i can do that. be on hold til further notice. xD

then i can work on lvling my zeal to 98 lol

This post was edited by LilNeko on Jun 7 2010 09:21pm
Gold: 113.56
Jun 7 2010 09:25pm
On a happy note, I'm helping a friend sell a few things.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=44707740&f=53&o=0#p297587660

Take a look and offer if you like anything.
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 7 2010 09:31pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ 7 Jun 2010 23:09)

I absolutely agree with you Steve. This is how it should be. The problem is knowing if the person is actually in need to be put on hold for leveling or something like that. But it is true that it should not be used as a tool, and that it would be unfair to skip his own char for the others who can't.
Gold: 1,490.00
Jun 8 2010 12:05am
Quote (LilNeko @ Jun 7 2010 10:14pm)
eeh..people are using it because they lvling thier chars to 99 or 98 or something like that.

ie; lvl job from someone else.

i wish it was that cuz too many people abusing it soo they can lvl chars to 99 or something. i wish i can do that. be on hold til further notice. xD

then i can work on lvling my zeal to 98 lol

yeah... it started out as a level job where I only had 30mil to go to 99 and so far I've died 3 times and its moving like a snail... Im sure people know how much time you loose when you die at 98.. so I apologize if I had caused any controversy here.

Quote (Bruno @ Jun 7 2010 10:31pm)
I absolutely agree with you Steve. This is how it should be. The problem is knowing if the person is actually in need to be put on hold for leveling or something like that. But it is true that it should not be used as a tool, and that it would be unfair to skip his own char for the others who can't.

When I skipped my character, it wasn't because I wanted to get my other character higher and use it as a "tool" but rather because my barb is on hold, and incapable of duelling right now, If my barb was active, I would have much rather had him duel ahead and get higher as well. I don't see why people would want to skip their own characters, when their other character higher on the ladder have the ability of duelling ahead. IMO you want all your characters as high as possible, so how does it help someone by skipping their own character? It just doesn't make sense to me that someone would want to skip their character and let it slide down on the ladder, but if they want to do that, shouldn't they be able to?

On another note, I am going on vacation until the 21st, so I'd ask that both my characters are put on hold until then :ph34r:
Jun 8 2010 12:11am
Quote (Biglouy @ Jun 7 2010 11:05pm)
yeah... it started out as a level job where I only had 30mil to go to 99 and so far I've died 3 times and its moving like a snail... Im sure people know how much time you loose when you die at 98.. so I apologize if I had caused any controversy here.

When I skipped my character, it wasn't because I wanted to get my other character higher and use it as a "tool" but rather because my barb is on hold, and incapable of duelling right now, If my barb was active, I would have much rather had him duel ahead and get higher as well. I don't see why people would want to skip their own characters, when their other character higher on the ladder have the ability of duelling ahead. IMO you want all your characters as high as possible, so how does it help someone by skipping their own character? It just doesn't make sense to me that someone would want to skip their character and let it slide down on the ladder, but if they want to do that, shouldn't they be able to?

On another note, I am going on vacation until the 21st, so I'd ask that both my characters are put on hold until then :ph34r:

I soo feel for you :cry:

I died soo many times in uber when I was 97. :cry: I get half way then my friend kills me :rofl:

This post was edited by LilNeko on Jun 8 2010 12:12am
Gold: 1,490.00
Jun 8 2010 12:14am
Quote (LilNeko @ Jun 8 2010 01:11am)
I soo feel for you :cry:

I died soo many times in uber when I was 97. :cry: I get half way then my friend kills me :rofl:

yeah haha its so frustrating :( but its getting there, just a few days away.
Gold: 2,000.00
Jun 8 2010 12:16am
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jun 7 2010 11:09pm)

It seems like it's always used as a tool though. I mean people go on hold to get their char leveled so how is that not using it as a tool?
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev17717727737747753123Next
Add Reply New Topic