d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > United Guilds Melee Ladder > Us East Non Ladder
Prev163646566673123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 4,271.99
Feb 10 2010 09:56pm
remove me from this ladder. -.-
ill join later on when everyones comfortable.

This post was edited by JAYZONE on Feb 10 2010 09:59pm
Gold: 113.56
Feb 10 2010 09:58pm
Attention:

Rule Update Ratified by the Ladder Council

A majority vote has been taken by the Ladder Council with the total tallied votes of 4 to 1 in favor of the following rule change:

1. Only the top three ranks must be challenged one-at-a-time (e.g. Rank #3 must challenge Rank #2 before earning the chance to challenge Rank #1).

Reasons: To prevent Rank #3 from skipping over Rank #2 to challenge and possibly win Rank #1 without honorably advancing through the top three and most important ranks one-at-a-time. We reduced this requirement from the top five ranks to the top three ranks because of several complaints and congestion, but we feel that the top three ranks, as the most important ones, should be well-deserved and honorably earned (as well as more challenging), rather than skipping over one of the Ladder's best players that might have very well stopped such a skip in a legal match.

United Guilds Melee Ladder (U.S. East Non-Ladder)

Ladder Council Members & Guild Leaders

Darkken of the Dark Tavern
SirSteve1 of Melee
LilNeko of MILITIA
PreZident Brennon of the Palapk Nation
hengster of Playboy

Appointed Council Assistants

CoffeeMasterX of the Dark Tavern
Blood_Myst of Melee
Louisiana of MILITIA
SX-XiP of the Palapk Nation
Dark-soul of Playboy

<Challenge System Please Read Before Submitting New Challenges>

1) Have fun!! (No Rage Drama BM or Bullshit you will be Removed/Banned If there are Multiple Complaints about you)
2) To be added to the Ladder post Jsp Name/D2 Acct/Char Name- Type of Char
3) Allowed to challenge up to 2 ranks above you until you get to #3 then you must duel Everybody to get to #1 <-- Updated Rule
4) You Must Pm the other party about the challenge FIRST then post challenge in this topic.
5) GM Melee Rules Apply to all Duels See Page 1 for Rules
6) Challenge will be best 2/3 sets First to Six Must Win each set by 2 Duels
7) You may Change Gear 1 time during a Set and 1 time between each Set
8) If you Issued the Challenge Must wait 12 hours after Completion of Challenge to Issue another Challenge
9) If you lose a Challenge you must wait 48 Hours to Rechallenge the same Person
10) 3-Day Dodge Rule (Afk, No-reply, No-show = Auto-Loss) 2 Consecutive "Dodges" = Removed from Ladder

(If you Cannot Complete Your Challenge on Time it is your Responsibitly to PM your Challenger to Inform
them and then Post in Thread Asking for an Extension. If you fail to do this Dodge Rule will Be Enforced.)

Current Ladder Rankings

01. PreZident Brennon/PreZ_of_the_PN/PN_PreZidentII—Zeal PalapkNation

02. Scorpxxxx/Scorpxxxx/Scorps_Sabbith—Zeal PalapkNation

03. Obisent/Deathwing24/Testing—Zeal GuildClassic

04. D2Child/Child-/Jabroni—Zeal

05. TDS123/Remains/iRyan—Zeal

06. D2Child/Child-/Cnbf—Fury

07. D2Child/Child-/Cuny—Conc

08. Darkken/Nexxus-4/Darkken—Conc

09. Eric_Mendoza/Eric_Mendoza/Erics_DRUIDwolf—Fury

10. DaWn/Banditcom/Stocctown—Zeal

11. Lordofthorns/LordofThorns/ArcAngelOfLight—Zeal <-- Dodge x1

12. Vera/Davis./Coltrane—Conc

13. Drael/Drael/Whisp—Zeal

14. MK9/Mjp/Crocop—Conc <-- Dodge x1

15. CoffeeMasterX/XsethirothX/Vikodin—Conc

16. Evil_Stalker/Evil_Stalker/Goodwill—Conc

17. Speedskater2003/Speedskater2003/MyLittleHolyMan—Zeal

18. F150_Redneck/F150_Redneck/Guy_HarveyII—Jab

19. ArtyFan/Grr1234/ArtyPenDragon—Zeal

20. 9012lance/Lancerafael72/Falling_Bricks—Conc

21. RedVII/RedVII/Murtgah—Zeal

22. Barbarianalliance/Bloodsport/Northmen—Conc <-- Dodge x1

23. Smok3dro4dayz/Smok3dro4Dayz1/SmokeDroFukHoes—Zeal

24. Drael/Drael/Narciss—Conc

25. Mtd433/Mtd433/Averel—Conc

26. Biglouy/Biglouy/Squat—Conc

27. Shank_You/UD_killers/Lantern—zeal

28. RedVII/RedVII/Addict—Conc

Present & Pending Duels
(Please make sure the person you are challenging doesn't have a Challenge Pending)

18. F150_Redneck/F150_Redneck/Guy_HarveyII—Jab vs. 16. Evil_Stalker/Evil_Stalker/Goodwill—Conc -- Feb 10

02. Scorpxxxx/Scorpxxxx/Scorps_Sabbith—Zeal Palapk♛Nation vs. 01. PreZident Brennon/PreZ_of_the_PN/PN_PreZidentII—Zeal Palapk♚Nation -- Feb 9

25. Mtd433/Mtd433/Averel—Conc vs. 23. Smok3dro4dayz/Smok3dro4Dayz1/SmokeDroFukHoes—Zeal -- Feb 9

09. Eric_Mendoza/Eric_Mendoza/Erics_DRUIDwolf—Fury vs. 08. Darkken/Nexxus-4/Darkken—Conc -- Feb 8

06. D2Child/Child-/Cnbf—Fury vs. 05. TDS123/Remains/iRyan—Zeal -- Feb 8

This post was edited by CoffeeMasterX on Feb 10 2010 10:05pm
Gold: 6,929.00
Feb 10 2010 11:55pm
02. Scorpxxxx/Scorpxxxx/Scorps_Sabbith—Zeal Palapk♛Nation vs. 01. PreZident Brennon/PreZ_of_the_PN/PN_PreZidentII—Zeal Palapk♚Nation -- Feb 9

7-5 Bren
6-2 Bren

Think those scores are right anyhow gds
Gold: 43,841.33
Feb 11 2010 12:05am
02. Scorpxxxx/Scorpxxxx/Scorps_Sabbith—Zeal Palapk♛Nation VS. 01. PreZident Brennon/PreZ_of_the_PN/PN_PreZidentII—Zeal Palapk♚Nation -- Feb 9

First Set: 7-5 PN_PreZidentII

Second Set: 6-2 PN_PreZidentII

Gds, Steve.

On a side note, I don't want to pretend that Skeeted's scam against Resilience is not an issue for me, my Guild or anyone else. He was a P.N. member, with a high position at that. I knew of Skeeted's past and was cautioned about letting him join the Guild, but my own belief about letting a person have a second chance in life, really proved me wrong this time. I was wrong and I admit it. Although it probably would not have mattered whether Skeeted was in the P.N. or not, the trade/purchase with Resilience might or might not have happened, but in either case I take full responsibility and give Resilience my deepest apologies. I have no excuses nor want to give any. All I can say is that I need to be more "resilient" in the future with my members.

The truth is, this is definitely not the first time this has happened and I'm sure it's certainly not the last time either...

I've been greatly privileged to be the #1 rank several times and for long periods of time, but I've been even more greatly honored to help develop this Ladder as one of the five Council members.

I'm seriously considering resigning, but I don't want to do it on a whim without discussing what's best for the Ladder with the rest of the Council.
Gold: 11,097.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 11 2010 07:01am
Quote (PreZident Brennon @ Feb 11 2010 02:05pm)
02. Scorpxxxx/Scorpxxxx/Scorps_Sabbith—Zeal Palapk♛Nation VS. 01. PreZident Brennon/PreZ_of_the_PN/PN_PreZidentII—Zeal Palapk♚Nation -- Feb 9

First Set: 7-5 PN_PreZidentII

Second Set: 6-2 PN_PreZidentII

Gds, Steve.

On a side note, I don't want to pretend that Skeeted's scam against Resilience is not an issue for me, my Guild or anyone else. He was a P.N. member, with a high position at that. I knew of Skeeted's past and was cautioned about letting him join the Guild, but my own belief about letting a person have a second chance in life, really proved me wrong this time. I was wrong and I admit it. Although it probably would not have mattered whether Skeeted was in the P.N. or not, the trade/purchase with Resilience might or might not have happened, but in either case I take full responsibility and give Resilience my deepest apologies. I have no excuses nor want to give any. All I can say is that I need to be more "resilient" in the future with my members.

The truth is, this is definitely not the first time this has happened and I'm sure it's certainly not the last time either...

I've been greatly privileged to be the #1 rank several times and for long periods of time, but I've been even more greatly honored to help develop this Ladder as one of the five Council members.

I'm seriously considering resigning, but I don't want to do it on a whim without discussing what's best for the Ladder with the rest of the Council.

If you are the president of the United States, you cannot resign for the corruption of one of your high officials. What happened was the lack of integrity of one man, now weighed vs the need for the Palapk Nation's support for the United Guilds Melee Ladder.

If Skeeted's misdeeds cause you to resign from the Council, that would just have increased the damage that Skeeted has done, and not beneficial for the GM users of jsp and players of melee pvp at all.

This is my view and I firmly believe that Bren need not be punished for the acts of another man whom he trusted.
Gold: 1,339.84
Feb 11 2010 08:35am
Quote (PreZident Brennon @ Feb 10 2010 11:05pm)

First Set:  7-5 PN_PreZidentII

Second Set:  6-2 PN_PreZidentII

Gds, Steve.

On a side note, I don't want to pretend that Skeeted's scam against Resilience is not an issue for me, my Guild or anyone else.  He was a P.N. member, with a high position at that.  I knew of Skeeted's past and was cautioned about letting him join the Guild, but my own belief about letting a person have a second chance in life, really proved me wrong this time.  I was wrong and I admit it.  Although it probably would not have mattered whether Skeeted was in the P.N. or not, the trade/purchase with Resilience might or might not have happened, but in either case I take full responsibility and give Resilience my deepest apologies.  I have no excuses nor want to give any.  All I can say is that I need to be more "resilient" in the future with my members.

dont be silly. you have done way to much for the melee community to resign, and in my mind you had nothing to do with the skeeted incident in the first place. :love:

This post was edited by UltraRobot on Feb 11 2010 08:35am
Gold: 113.56
Feb 11 2010 10:18am
Quote (hengster @ Feb 11 2010 08:01am)
If you are the president of the United States, you cannot resign for the corruption of one of your high officials. What happened was the lack of integrity of one man, now weighed vs the need for the Palapk Nation's support for the United Guilds Melee Ladder.

If Skeeted's misdeeds cause you to resign from the Council, that would just have increased the damage that Skeeted has done, and not beneficial for the GM users of jsp and players of melee pvp at all.

This is my view and I firmly believe that Bren need not be punished for the acts of another man whom he trusted.

Couldn't have said it better. You'd basically be letting him cause a chain reaction and that's the last thing we need. This is, in no way, your fault.
You make a great asset to this ladder and, imo, would be a big hit if you let this Skeeted incident take you out.
Gold: 6,929.00
Feb 11 2010 12:14pm
Quote (hengster @ Feb 11 2010 09:01am)

well said my weekly beatings by Bren are what keeps this ladder exciting for me. I did many trades with hall and had him on my flist untill he went to the dark side their was no way to know
Gold: 43,841.33
Feb 11 2010 12:53pm
:love: everyone.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 11 2010 01:11pm
don`t quit Bren my new zealer will be ready soon along with my barb and i`m postive up the ladder i`ll climb :)
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev163646566673123Next
Add Reply New Topic