d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > United Guilds Melee Ladder > Us East Non Ladder
Prev140414243443123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 113.56
Feb 3 2010 05:45pm
United Guilds Melee Ladder (U.S. East Non-Ladder)

Ladder Council Members & Guild Leaders

Darkken of the Dark Tavern
SirSteve1 of Melee
LilNeko of MILITIA
PreZident Brennon of the Palapk Nation
hengster of Playboy

Appointed Council Assistants

CoffeeMasterX of the Dark Tavern
Blood_Myst of Melee
Louisiana of MILITIA
SX-XiP of the Palapk Nation
dark-soul of Playboy

<Challenge System Please Read Before Submitting New Challenges>

1) Have fun!! (No Rage Drama BM or Bullshit you will be Removed/Banned If there are Multiple Complaints about you)
2) To be added to the Ladder post Jsp Name/D2 Acct/Char Name- Type of Char
3) Allowed to challenge up to 2 ranks above you until you get to #5 then you must duel Everybody to get to #1
4) You Must Pm the other party about the challenge FIRST then post challenge in this topic.
5) GM Melee Rules Apply to all Duels See Page 1 for Rules
6) Challenge will be best 2/3 sets First to Six Must Win each set by 2 Duels
7) You may Change Gear 1 time during a Set and 1 time between each Set
8) If you Issued the Challenge Must wait 12 hours after Completion of Challenge to Issue another Challenge
9) If you lose a Challenge you must wait 48 Hours to Rechallenge the same Person
10) 3-Day Dodge Rule (Afk, No-reply, No-show = Auto-Loss) 2 Consecutive "Dodges" = Removed from Ladder

(If you Cannot Complete Your Challenge on Time it is your Responsibitly to PM your Challenger to Inform
them and then Post in Thread Asking for an Extension. If you fail to do this Dodge Rule will Be Enforced.)

Current Ladder Rankings

01.PreZident Brennon/PreZ_of_the_PN/PN_PreZidentII- Zeal PalapkNation

02.Scorpxxxx/Scorpxxxx/Scorps_Sabbith- Zeal PalapkNation

03.D2Child/Child-/Jabroni- Zeal GuildLegion

04. Obisent/Deathwing24/Testing- Zeal

05. Darkken/Nexxus-4/Darkken- Conc

06. D2Child/Child-/Cuny- Conc

07. TDS123/Remains/iRyan- Zeal

08. Eric_Mendoza/Eric_Mendoza/Erics_DRUIDwolf- Fury

09. Zealot/Pala/Herold- Zeal

10. D2Child/Child-/Cnbf- Fury

11. Prog/Progknowsys/Pagan - Fury

12. Lordofthorns/LordofThorns/ArcAngelOfLight/Zeal

13. resilience/Cleaver/Zealer- Zeal

14. vera/Davis./Coltrane- Conc

15. MK9/Mjp/Crocop- Conc

16. CoffeeMasterX/XsethirothX/Vikodin- Conc

17. RedVII/RedVII/Galbatorix- Conc

18. Drael/Drael/Whisp- Zeal

19. DaWn/banditcom/Stocctown- Zeal

20. Evil_Stalker/Evil_Stalker/Goodwill- Conc

21. Speedskater2003/Speedskater2003/MyLittleHolyMan- Zeal

22. F150_Redneck/F150_Redneck/Guy_HarveyII- Jab

23. ArtyFan/grr1234/ArtyPenDragon- Zeal

24. Coolychilly/jeanjean/DAUM- Conc

25. Cambovenzi/sonnymoore/SonnyMoore- Zeal

26. Greniator/Green96/Poid- Conc

27. Veilinx/veilinx/Pitch- Fury

28. RedVII/RedVII/Murtgah- Zeal

29. Smok3dro4dayz/Smok3dro4Dayz1/SmokeDroFukHoes- Zeal

30. JAYZONE/JAYZONE/Strongest- Zeal

31. 9012lance/lancerafael72/Falling_Bricks- Conc

32. D2_XyZ/AlexS./Ballad- Zeal[/B]

33. Drael/Drael/Narciss- Conc

34. Barbarianalliance/bloodsport/Northmen- Conc

35. Mtd433/Mtd433/Averel- Conc

36. Biglouy/Biglouy/Squat-Conc

Present & Pending Duels
(please make sure the person you are challenging doesnt have a challenge Pending)

04. Obisent/Deathwing24/Testing- Zeal vs. 03. D2Child/Child-/Jabroni- Zeal Guild♜Legion Feb ~ 3

33. 9012lance/lancerafael72/Falling_Bricks- Conc vs. 31. Smok3dro4dayz/Smok3dro4Dayz1/SmokeDroFukHoes- Zeal Feb ~ 3

13. Resilience/Cleaver/Zealer- Zeal vs 11. Prog/Progknowsys/Pagan - Fury Feb ~ 3

35. Mtd433/Mtd433/Averel- Conc vs 34. Barbarianalliance/bloodsport/Northmen- Conc Feb ~ 3

06. D2Child/Child-/Cuny- Conc vs 05. Darkken/Nexxus-4/Darkken- Conc Feb ~ 2

32. D2_XyZ/AlexS./Ballad- Zeal vs 30. JAYZONE/JAYZONE/Strongest- Zeal Feb ~ 2 extended

19. DaWn/banditcom/Stocctown- Zeal vs. 17. RedVII/RedVII/Galbatorix- Conc Feb ~ 1

18. Drael/Drael/Whisp- Zeal vs. 16. CoffeeMasterX/XsethirothX/Vikodin- Conc Feb ~ 1
(*Challenger is listed first)

Color Scheme - optional per Admin*
Blue- 1 day
Orange - 2 days
Red - 3 days

This post was edited by CoffeeMasterX on Feb 3 2010 05:48pm
Gold: 15,410.01
Feb 3 2010 05:46pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Feb 3 2010 04:30pm)
I agree with you on this. That's why the rule was voted against for the tge melee ladder which at the time was the most active melee ladder anywhere. It def shouldn't be top 5 as that's just to much and clogs up the challenges so should either be top 3 as Bren is suggesting or just remove the rule entirely to open up more challenges which creates a more active ladder. It's def something that's open to discussion so the mods should take a vote on it.

It's a good thing to make his opinion public since we can get a feeling for what the participants on the ladder would like/dislike before we vote on a rule change. Although yes it does make it harder to do updates with all the spam :)

tge melee ladder is dead soo shh about it lol

we leaving rules as rules til we have small meeting or til the admins talk about it.
Quote (PreZident Brennon @ Feb 3 2010 03:25pm)
I have a problem with #3 rank being able to skip over #2 rank to challenge & possibly win #1 rank.

If we drop the top 5 rule, it should still be in effect for the top 3 ranks as they are the most important ranks, afterall...

for now we keeping as rules as rule til farther notice or til we have meeting about it. which idk when is that but soon.

This post was edited by LilNeko on Feb 3 2010 05:57pm
Gold: 17,000.00
Feb 3 2010 06:02pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Feb 3 2010 06:46pm)

we leaving rules as rules til we have small meeting or til the admins talk about it.

for now we keeping as rules as rule til farther notice or til we have meeting about it. which idk when is that but soon.

I think they are aware of your opinion and mine by now Jess. :thumbsup:
but I agree that the motion has been made and is being discussed by the coucil members so Untill we decide what to do about it spamming the thread isnt going to do anything but make updates harder to keep up with

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Feb 3 2010 06:03pm
Feb 3 2010 06:03pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Feb 3 2010 05:02pm)
I think they are aware you your opinion and mine by now Jess. :thumbsup:
but I agree that the motion has been made and is being discussed by the coucil members so Untill we decide what to do about it  spamming the thread isnt going to do anything but make updates harder to keep up with

i figure :P lol
Gold: 10,843.24
Feb 3 2010 06:07pm
04. Obisent/Deathwing24/Testing- Zeal vs. 03. D2Child/Child-/Jabroni- Zeal Guild♜Legion Feb ~ 3

6-3 Obisent
6-3 D2Child
6-3 D2Child

D2Child defeated Obisent

gds
Gold: 10,843.24
Feb 3 2010 06:17pm
03.D2Child/Child-/Jabroni- Zeal Guild♜Legion

challenges

02.Scorpxxxx/Scorpxxxx/Scorps_Sabbith- Zeal Palapk♛Nation

pm'd
Gold: 0.00
Feb 3 2010 06:17pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Feb 3 2010 05:46pm)

are the ladder's melee ladder rules changingl? Is this a melee decision we are hosting here or is this like lets all vote for non ladder and keep ladder's ladder the same?

wups nvm this challange i read wrong ;) i forgot d2child owns 3 chars on the ladder lol!

Quote (LilNeko @ Feb 3 2010 06:21pm)
Huh what? Ladder melee ladder rules NEVER changed. The admins will vote to keep it as is or changed it. It's not your decission.

what? that wasnt my question -.-

Quote (SirSteve1 @ Feb 3 2010 06:23pm)
too many damn "ladders" in that post ....

this will not affect the ladder melee ladder ....
The guy that runs that thing does it alone and hes a Tyrant!... oh wait :run:

Actually the top 5  rule was voted in on the ladder melee ladder months and months ago and nobody  has complained about it since ...
I think you NL guys are just used to having things too easy as I said  "It SHould be Hard when you get near the top of the ladder"

it is hard when you get to the top -.- but i just saying prevention of keeping #1 spots i mean we all have to rely on strghts and weaknesses and some builds ofc we have weakness to..
i mean lets be honest how many times have you been challanged by #3? or #4? or #5? can you honestly guarentee me you gonna beat them hands down without thinking twice? cause that sure would be something special... and then i guess you'd deserve #1 but... i dont know i have trouble seeing you can beat everyone all day

This post was edited by eric_mendoza on Feb 3 2010 06:35pm
Feb 3 2010 06:21pm
Quote (eric_mendoza @ Feb 3 2010 05:17pm)
are the ladder's melee ladder rules changing? Is this a melee decision we are hosting here or is this like lets all vote for non ladder and keep ladder's ladder the same?

vs

06. Obisent/Deathwing24/Testing- Zeal

Huh what? Ladder melee ladder rules NEVER changed. The admins will vote to keep it as is or changed it. It's not your decission.

The admins are trying the best to take care of this ladder and doing wonderful job on it.

But we already talked about this like few months ago or weeks ago ><

This post was edited by LilNeko on Feb 3 2010 06:25pm
Gold: 17,000.00
Feb 3 2010 06:23pm
Quote (eric_mendoza @ Feb 3 2010 07:17pm)
are the ladder's melee ladder rules changing? Is this a melee decision we are hosting here or is this like lets all vote for non ladder and keep ladder's ladder the same?

too many damn "ladders" in that post ....

this will not affect the ladder melee ladder ....
The guy that runs that thing does it alone and hes a Tyrant!... oh wait :run:

Actually the top 5 rule was voted in on the ladder melee ladder months and months ago and nobody has complained about it since ...
I think you NL guys are just used to having things too easy as I said "It SHould be Hard when you get near the top of the ladder"

Quote (LilNeko @ Feb 3 2010 07:21pm)

The admins are trying the best to take care of this ladder and doing wonderful job on it.

But we already talked about this like few months ago or weeks ago ><
thats not true jess just 2 weeks ago there was a rule change

it is hard when you get to the top -.- but i just saying prevention of keeping #1 spots i mean we all have to rely on strghts and weaknesses and some builds ofc we have weakness to..
i mean lets be honest how many times have you been challanged by #3? or #4? or #5? can you honestly guarentee me you gonna beat them hands down without thinking twice? cause that sure would be something special... and then i guess you'd deserve #1 but... i dont know i have trouble seeing you can beat everyone all day
Not too long ago I was trying some dif stuff on my zealot and lost a bunch of challenges in a row got knocked all the way down to no 7... and I went back to my old setup and fought my way back up to no 1... and yes it was hard and I was bitching at the rules myself.... But when I got back to no 1 I felt like I really deserved it

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Feb 3 2010 06:39pm
Gold: 3,100.00
Feb 3 2010 06:32pm
are the ladder's melee ladder rules changingl? Is this a melee decision we are hosting here or is this like lets all vote for non ladder and keep ladder's ladder the same?

vs

06. Obisent/Deathwing24/Testing- Zeal

what? that wasnt my question -.-

Im #4 atm. o.O
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev140414243443123Next
Add Reply New Topic