d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > United Guilds Melee Ladder > Us East Non Ladder
Prev139404142433123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 113.56
Feb 3 2010 03:02pm
United Guilds Melee Ladder (U.S. East Non-Ladder)

Ladder Council Members & Guild Leaders

Darkken of the Dark Tavern
SirSteve1 of Melee
LilNeko of MILITIA
PreZident Brennon of the Palapk Nation
hengster of Playboy

Appointed Council Assistants

CoffeeMasterX of the Dark Tavern
Blood_Myst of Melee
Louisiana of MILITIA
SX-XiP of the Palapk Nation
dark-soul of Playboy

<Challenge System Please Read Before Submitting New Challenges>

1) Have fun!! (No Rage Drama BM or Bullshit you will be Removed/Banned If there are Multiple Complaints about you)
2) To be added to the Ladder post Jsp Name/D2 Acct/Char Name- Type of Char
3) Allowed to challenge up to 2 ranks above you until you get to #5 then you must duel Everybody to get to #1
4) You Must Pm the other party about the challenge FIRST then post challenge in this topic.
5) GM Melee Rules Apply to all Duels See Page 1 for Rules
6) Challenge will be best 2/3 sets First to Six Must Win each set by 2 Duels
7) You may Change Gear 1 time during a Set and 1 time between each Set
8) If you Issued the Challenge Must wait 12 hours after Completion of Challenge to Issue another Challenge
9) If you lose a Challenge you must wait 48 Hours to Rechallenge the same Person
10) 3-Day Dodge Rule (Afk, No-reply, No-show = Auto-Loss) 2 Consecutive "Dodges" = Removed from Ladder

(If you Cannot Complete Your Challenge on Time it is your Responsibitly to PM your Challenger to Inform
them and then Post in Thread Asking for an Extension. If you fail to do this Dodge Rule will Be Enforced.)

Current Ladder Rankings

01.Scorpxxxx/Scorpxxxx/Scorps_Sabbith- Zeal PalapkNation

02.PreZident Brennon/PreZ_of_the_PN/PN_PreZidentII- Zeal PalapkNation

03.D2Child/Child-/Jabroni- Zeal GuildLegion

04. Obisent/Deathwing24/Testing- Zeal

05. Darkken/Nexxus-4/Darkken- Conc

06. D2Child/Child-/Cuny- Conc

07. TDS123/Remains/iRyan- Zeal

08. Eric_Mendoza/Eric_Mendoza/Erics_DRUIDwolf- Fury

09. Zealot/Pala/Herold- Zeal

10. D2Child/Child-/Cnbf- Fury

11. Prog/Progknowsys/Pagan - Fury

12. Lordofthorns/LordofThorns/ArcAngelOfLight/Zeal

13. resilience/Cleaver/Zealer- Zeal

14. vera/Davis./Coltrane- Conc

15. MK9/Mjp/Crocop- Conc

16. CoffeeMasterX/XsethirothX/Vikodin- Conc

17. RedVII/RedVII/Galbatorix- Conc

18. Drael/Drael/Whisp- Zeal

19. DaWn/banditcom/Stocctown- Zeal

20. Evil_Stalker/Evil_Stalker/Goodwill- Conc

21. Speedskater2003/Speedskater2003/MyLittleHolyMan- Zeal

22. F150_Redneck/F150_Redneck/Guy_HarveyII- Jab

23. ArtyFan/grr1234/ArtyPenDragon- Zeal

24. Coolychilly/jeanjean/DAUM- Conc

25. Cambovenzi/sonnymoore/SonnyMoore- Zeal

26. Greniator/Green96/Poid- Conc

27. Veilinx/veilinx/Pitch- Fury

28. RedVII/RedVII/Murtgah- Zeal

29. Smok3dro4dayz/Smok3dro4Dayz1/SmokeDroFukHoes- Zeal

30. JAYZONE/JAYZONE/Strongest- Zeal

31. 9012lance/lancerafael72/Falling_Bricks- Conc

32. D2_XyZ/AlexS./Ballad- Zeal[/B]

33. Drael/Drael/Narciss- Conc

34. Barbarianalliance/bloodsport/Northmen- Conc

35. Mtd433/Mtd433/Averel- Conc

36. Biglouy/Biglouy/Squat-Conc

Present & Pending Duels
(please make sure the person you are challenging doesnt have a challenge Pending)

04. Obisent/Deathwing24/Testing- Zeal vs. 03. D2Child/Child-/Jabroni- Zeal Guild♜Legion Feb ~ 3

33. 9012lance/lancerafael72/Falling_Bricks- Conc vs. 31. Smok3dro4dayz/Smok3dro4Dayz1/SmokeDroFukHoes- Zeal Feb ~ 3

2. PreZident Brennon/PreZ_of_the_PN/PN_PreZidentII- Zeal vs 1. Scorpxxxx/Scorpxxxx/Scorps_Sabbith- Zeal Feb ~ 3

13. Resilience/Cleaver/Zealer- Zeal vs 11. Prog/Progknowsys/Pagan - Fury Feb ~ 3

35. Mtd433/Mtd433/Averel- Conc vs 34. Barbarianalliance/bloodsport/Northmen- Conc Feb ~ 3

06. D2Child/Child-/Cuny- Conc vs 05. Darkken/Nexxus-4/Darkken- Conc Feb ~ 2

32. D2_XyZ/AlexS./Ballad- Zeal vs 30. JAYZONE/JAYZONE/Strongest- Zeal Feb ~ 2 extended

19. DaWn/banditcom/Stocctown- Zeal vs. 17. RedVII/RedVII/Galbatorix- Conc Feb ~ 1

18. Drael/Drael/Whisp- Zeal vs. 16. CoffeeMasterX/XsethirothX/Vikodin- Conc Feb ~ 1
(*Challenger is listed first)

Color Scheme - optional per Admin*
Blue- 1 day
Orange - 2 days
Red - 3 days

This post was edited by CoffeeMasterX on Feb 3 2010 03:09pm
Gold: 9,613.49
Feb 3 2010 03:36pm
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=39482377&f=53

If anyone need just lmk

Im done with the melee guys (I do not have time to play anymore) so if anyone need melee gear
just pm me what you need and ill see if i got it. Thanks

This post was edited by Greniator on Feb 3 2010 03:40pm
Gold: 1,000.08
Feb 3 2010 03:37pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Feb 3 2010 10:15am)
#1 Somebody could Concievably get to no 5 by strategically skippping past certain Characters or classes that they are weak against, They shouldnt be able to get to no 1 being able to skip somebody they know they cant beat.
And If that means the same guys have to keep dueling each other so what.... If you cant beat somebody you shouldnt be able to skip them.

#2 Getting into the top 5 of ladder is supposed to be hard and If you managed to make it that far up the ladder It should be just a hard to knock you back down. Would you Rather somebody just be able to skip past you and be ahead of you?

#3 I didnt make that rule up myself it was voted on by a very high majority of the people on the ladder Melee Ladder .

#1 Even if you did skip, it would catch up to you later. And besides in the top spots, its so close in quality that if you win one day you might very well lose the next day.

#2 Personally I wouldn't care if someone skip past me. That's what's happening all the time up to spot 5. What I think is the biggest problem is that if someone has to wait 3 days for a pending duel, he could potentially be challenged twice by the same person within those 3 days.

#3 My message wasn't aimed towards only you, but to the five people who are managing to the ladder. It was only a suggestion...
Gold: 43,841.33
Feb 3 2010 04:25pm
I have a problem with #3 rank being able to skip over #2 rank to challenge & possibly win #1 rank.

If we drop the top 5 rule, it should still be in effect for the top 3 ranks as they are the most important ranks, afterall...
Gold: 0.00
Feb 3 2010 04:53pm
Quote (PreZident Brennon @ Feb 3 2010 04:25pm)
I have a problem with #3 rank being able to skip over #2 rank to challenge & possibly win #1 rank.

If we drop the top 5 rule, it should still be in effect for the top 3 ranks as they are the most important ranks, afterall...

well in my theory as i showed #1 was very much so protected and if this rule was implied in the past when you were #1 way back when, when top 3 consisted of d2child mytitans and you your #1 rank woulda been wholely protected and never taken away i mean i sat at #4 for a long time back then watching the three of you go between #1 and i cant remember no more what the scenario was but it was basically prez>d2child>mytitans>prez>d2child>mytitans

and if that rule was implied your #1 spot woulda never ever been taken away... and we woulda had a #1 zealer forever... now only difference between my scenario and reality mighta been prez>mytitans>d2child>prez....
but other then that no difference and as i said it would only create protection of the #1 spot and in that situtaion what says you #1 why isnt #3, #1 when he can beat you but #2 is holding him back? i dont know how truly fair that is -.-

but once again ;o just an opinion... congrats on 400 posts ;) sjdlfjalfjsaldfjaldfslajfsldajf
Gold: 32.00
Feb 3 2010 05:01pm
lol eric my eyes are bleeding form just the last two pages.
Gold: 43,841.33
Feb 3 2010 05:01pm
2. PreZident Brennon/PreZ_of_the_PN/PN_PreZidentII- Zeal vs 1. Scorpxxxx/Scorpxxxx/Scorps_Sabbith- Zeal Feb ~ 3

First set: 6-4 PN_PreZidentII

Second set: 6-2 Scorps_Sabbith

Third set: 6-3 PN_PreZidentII

Gds, Steve.

01. PreZident Brennon/PreZ_of_the_PN/PN_PreZidentII- Zeal PalapkNation

Challenges

00. Melee gods- All Melee Classes♚♚♚

Praying.

This post was edited by PreZident Brennon on Feb 3 2010 05:03pm
Gold: 6,929.00
Feb 3 2010 05:05pm
Quote (PreZident Brennon @ Feb 3 2010 07:01pm)

First set: 6-4 PN_PreZidentII

Second set: 6-2 Scorps_Sabbith

Third set: 6-3 PN_PreZidentII

Gds, Steve.

01.PreZident Brennon/PreZ_of_the_PN/PN_PreZidentII- Zeal PalapkNation

Challenges

00. Melee gods- All Melee Classes♚♚♚

Praying.

great sets 1 win total dif. in 3 sets makes for some dam gds
Gold: 2,000.00
Feb 3 2010 05:30pm
Quote (eric_mendoza @ Feb 3 2010 05:53pm)
well in my theory as i showed #1 was very much so protected and if this rule was implied in the past when you were #1 way back when, when top 3 consisted of d2child mytitans and you your #1 rank woulda been wholely protected and never taken away i mean i sat at #4 for a long time back then watching the three of you go between #1 and i cant remember no more what the scenario was but it was basically prez>d2child>mytitans>prez>d2child>mytitans

and if that rule was implied your #1 spot woulda never ever been taken away... and we woulda had a #1 zealer forever...  now only difference between my scenario and reality mighta been prez>mytitans>d2child>prez....
but other then that no difference and as i said it would only create protection of the #1 spot and in that situtaion what says you #1 why isnt #3, #1 when he can beat you but #2 is holding him back? i dont know how truly fair that is -.-

but once again ;o just an opinion... congrats on 400 posts ;) sjdlfjalfjsaldfjaldfslajfsldajf

I agree with you on this. That's why the rule was voted against for the tge melee ladder which at the time was the most active melee ladder anywhere. It def shouldn't be top 5 as that's just to much and clogs up the challenges so should either be top 3 as Bren is suggesting or just remove the rule entirely to open up more challenges which creates a more active ladder. It's def something that's open to discussion so the mods should take a vote on it.

Quote (CoffeeMasterX @ Feb 3 2010 01:00pm)
It's ok, just try to keep it private now so it doesn't congest the thread.

I'm sure the ladders are all about trial and error, so if the rules don't work out in the long run for everyone, they will be changed for the better :).

It's a good thing to make his opinion public since we can get a feeling for what the participants on the ladder would like/dislike before we vote on a rule change. Although yes it does make it harder to do updates with all the spam :)

This post was edited by dark-soul on Feb 3 2010 05:35pm
Gold: 113.56
Feb 3 2010 05:43pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Feb 3 2010 06:30pm)
I agree with you on this. That's why the rule was voted against for the tge melee ladder which at the time was the most active melee ladder anywhere. It def shouldn't be top 5 as that's just to much and clogs up the challenges so should either be top 3 as Bren is suggesting or just remove the rule entirely to open up more challenges which creates a more active ladder. It's def something that's open to discussion so the mods should take a vote on it.

It's a good thing to make his opinion public since we can get a feeling for what the participants on the ladder would like/dislike before we vote on a rule change. Although yes it does make it harder to do updates with all the spam :)

Which is why I proposed making separate threads ;)

Possibly in the discussion forums or something, but the only thing there is possible spam from outside sources.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev139404142433123Next
Add Reply New Topic