d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > United Guilds Melee Ladder > Us East Non Ladder
Prev1295129522953295429553120Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,099.08
Jan 23 2021 05:12pm
Quote (Bosu @ Jan 23 2021 06:06pm)
Your rules are banning stolen items, but you are allowed to use stolen item if you are from TM guild?

You guys are mad because you got exposed, hypocrites.

I don’t need to duel you, because I have nothing to prove to you.

You make your own rules in tournaments/ladder, you don’t need to be harassing anyone that it’s not even part of your ladder/tournament.

You and Ergot post in my ladder yesterday harassing me.

tm does not use stolen gear knowingly. if someone in tm uses stolen gear i guarantee the matter will be resolved immediately. if you have real info about stolen gear, please feel free to share it with us. i will personally make sure it gets handled.

other than that, shut ur mouth and get down with the get down or get left out. no more spam please. :thumbsup:

edit. i will shut ur ladder down fast. just dont.

This post was edited by Lbg333 on Jan 23 2021 05:12pm
Junior Moderator
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Mediator
Jan 23 2021 05:12pm
Quote (Bosu @ Jan 23 2021 06:06pm)
Your rules are banning stolen items, but you are allowed to use stolen item if you are from TM guild?

You guys are mad because you got exposed, hypocrites.

I don’t need to duel you, because I have nothing to prove to you.

You make your own rules in tournaments/ladder, you don’t need to be harassing anyone that it’s not even part of your ladder/tournament.

You and Ergot post in my ladder yesterday harassing me.

Wait I forgot to mention you threatened me that your going to shut down my Ladder :lol:

Nothing we use is stolen was ez.
Gold: 114,210.00
Jan 23 2021 05:16pm
Quote (Lbg333 @ 23 Jan 2021 15:12)
tm does not use stolen gear knowingly. if someone in tm uses stolen gear i guarantee the matter will be resolved immediately. if you have real info about stolen gear, please feel free to share it with us. i will personally make sure it gets handled.

other than that, shut ur mouth and get down with the get down or get left out. no more spam please. :thumbsup:

edit. i will shut ur ladder down fast. just dont.

You are threatening me to shut down my ladder.

You are trying to stop me from playing on East.

I will definitely report this, I’m a Star donor, I will tell them you are trying to stop me from donating to the site, I have your pms.

This post was edited by Bosu on Jan 23 2021 05:17pm
Jan 23 2021 05:18pm
Quote (Bosu @ Jan 23 2021 06:16pm)
You are threatening me to shut down my ladder.

You are trying to stop me from playing on East.

I will definitely report this, I’m a Star donor, I will tell them you are trying to stop me from donating to the site and spending/buying forums gold, I have your pms.

im a star donor too bitch who cares. knock ur lil childish shit off, stop spamming this respected gm melee thread, you obviously have no respect for the people you are trying you play this old ass game with.
like i said, shut the fuck up. burning all ur bridges fast, and i tried to extend an olive branch to you literally an hour ago. sad af. last time i will spam this thread sorry..
Jan 23 2021 05:22pm
Quote (Lbg333 @ 23 Jan 2021 15:18)
im a star donor too bitch who cares. knock ur lil childish shit off, stop spamming this respected gm melee thread, you obviously have no respect for the people you are trying you play this old ass game with.
like i said, shut the fuck up. burning all ur bridges fast, and i tried to extend an olive branch to you literally an hour ago. sad af. last time i will spam this thread sorry..

I just messaged Kevin. I told him you are threatening me and you want to stop me from donating to site.

It’s against the site policy to threaten someone.
Gold: 13,263.50
Jan 23 2021 05:30pm
Quote (Bosu @ 23 Jan 2021 18:22)
I just messaged Kevin. I told him you are threatening me and you want to stop me from donating to site.

Why don’t you just do the right thing, give the guy you sold stonehew to his money back, then deal with the scumbag you bought the stonehew from. Or just accept you got screwed. You live in your moms basement so the loss of funds should not be an issue for you. The lack of pussy is what’s fueling your insanity. Your best bet is to get off the internet, climb mommy’s stairs into the sunlight, shed the disturbing amount of fat you’ve let accumulate over there years and get laid. Boom your life will get better, sry if this cuts too deep but the truth always does. Now that you’ve been doxxed and we all know who you are in real life there’s nothing but empathy for you. Things will get better for you. Fix your life, it’s not to late

This post was edited by dougy fresh on Jan 23 2021 05:41pm
Jan 23 2021 05:33pm
Quote (Bosu @ Jan 23 2021 06:22pm)

Quote (Lbg333 @ 23 Jan 2021 14:13)
Quote (Bosu @ Jan 23 2021 05:03pm)
Quote (Lbg333 @ 23 Jan 2021 13:50)
mr bosu,

i would just like to say that no one is targeting you about the stolen gear stuff. after you left east a few years back east got hit with some very large stolen gear incidents that hurt the community badly. we ban the stolen gear to deter people from stealing gear by making it almost worthless. melee is a tight community for the most part, i wouldnt feel right fighting someone that is using my friends gear that was stolen from him. im sure you can understand that. why dont you just chill, stop burning all your bridges on east and be a positive force on east.. you are very good at melee, i have dueled you many times, but if you cant stop starting drama with everyone then you have no hope over here. as for my guild, we do not use stolen things knowingly, and if somthing is stolen trust me it will get handled swiftly. if you have questions or anything to say to me lmk. also if you want to wager duel me zealer vs zealer full gear vs full gear im not scared B) . i can end this situation and send you back to west right now :rolleyes:

Thanks appreciate the offer.

First of all flaming and harassing people that are trying to play the game is the not the way to go. I’m GM I don’t steal items from anyone. You want to stop people playing the game because their
Items were stolen at some point it’s not the way. You can try to prevent further scams by informing people how to protect their accounts and not to get scammed/hacked.

I didn’t come back to East to prove myself that I’m the best Zealer or anything like that, I’m just trying to play the game.

Your guild started all this, I have nothing against you.

I agree scammers/hackers should be banned from melee community.

I don’t look for a fight, unless someone give me one.

Keep spamming my topics, I will continue and dig more what your guild members are doing.

we dont want anyone to stop playing melee, we ban the stolen gear to try to stop people from hacking because if the gear is banned it almost becomes worthless. trust me we have had many convos about how to stop being hacked and how to better protect yourself, but the person that did the few big hits is just brute forcing peoples accounts somehow, we dont really know how its happening.

tldr, stop being a dick to everyone over here. im sure i could call a truce but you would have to stop the "its my money i can buy and use whatever i want shit", you are on east, and you will have to play by our rules. if you dont want to get along with everyone and just do your own ladder and your own tourneys, i can easily make those ladders and tourneys a 1-man thing (1man being you).
i just ask that you calm down, maybe try to extend an olive branch to east and see where it gets you.

we would be happy to have some good strong competition like yourself, but drama doesnt work out bud. gl with whatever you choose, pm me anytime.

You can’t ban melee items when your guild members are using stolen items.

I will do more investigations, if I see you guys harassing people again, I will keep exposing your guild.

I know many GM people on East, how do you think I found about what Sireterry and Ergot stolen items.

Hypocrites, you are not stopping anything, you are just hiding your crimes.

I didn’t start the drama, you guys did when you posted in my paid topics.

these are my pms to and from bosu, i tried. cant fix stupid..
Jan 23 2021 05:33pm
Quote (dougy fresh @ 23 Jan 2021 15:30)
Why don’t you just do the right thing, give the guy you sold stonehew to his money back, the deal with the scumbag you bought the stonehew from. Or just accept you got screwed. You live in your moms basement so the loss of funds should not be an issue for you. The lack of pussy is what’s fueling your insanity. Your best best is to get off the internet, climb mommy’s stairs into the sunlight, shed the disturbing amount of fat you’ve let accumulate over there years and get laid. Boom your life will get better, sry if this cuts too deep but the truth always does. Now that you’ve been doxxed and we all know who you are in real life there’s nothing but empathy for you. Things will get better for you. Fix your life, it’s not to late

I no longer have the Stone Hew, I traded it.

Stolen items shouldn’t be banned, preventing players from playing the game. TM guild is using stolen items no problem, but anyone else is a problem.
Jan 23 2021 05:36pm
Quote (Lbg333 @ 23 Jan 2021 15:33)
Quote (Lbg333 @ 23 Jan 2021 14:13)
Quote (Bosu @ Jan 23 2021 05:03pm)
Quote (Lbg333 @ 23 Jan 2021 13:50)
mr bosu,

i would just like to say that no one is targeting you about the stolen gear stuff. after you left east a few years back east got hit with some very large stolen gear incidents that hurt the community badly. we ban the stolen gear to deter people from stealing gear by making it almost worthless. melee is a tight community for the most part, i wouldnt feel right fighting someone that is using my friends gear that was stolen from him. im sure you can understand that. why dont you just chill, stop burning all your bridges on east and be a positive force on east.. you are very good at melee, i have dueled you many times, but if you cant stop starting drama with everyone then you have no hope over here. as for my guild, we do not use stolen things knowingly, and if somthing is stolen trust me it will get handled swiftly. if you have questions or anything to say to me lmk. also if you want to wager duel me zealer vs zealer full gear vs full gear im not scared B) . i can end this situation and send you back to west right now :rolleyes:

Thanks appreciate the offer.

First of all flaming and harassing people that are trying to play the game is the not the way to go. I’m GM I don’t steal items from anyone. You want to stop people playing the game because their
Items were stolen at some point it’s not the way. You can try to prevent further scams by informing people how to protect their accounts and not to get scammed/hacked.

I didn’t come back to East to prove myself that I’m the best Zealer or anything like that, I’m just trying to play the game.

Your guild started all this, I have nothing against you.

I agree scammers/hackers should be banned from melee community.

I don’t look for a fight, unless someone give me one.

Keep spamming my topics, I will continue and dig more what your guild members are doing.

we dont want anyone to stop playing melee, we ban the stolen gear to try to stop people from hacking because if the gear is banned it almost becomes worthless. trust me we have had many convos about how to stop being hacked and how to better protect yourself, but the person that did the few big hits is just brute forcing peoples accounts somehow, we dont really know how its happening.

tldr, stop being a dick to everyone over here. im sure i could call a truce but you would have to stop the "its my money i can buy and use whatever i want shit", you are on east, and you will have to play by our rules. if you dont want to get along with everyone and just do your own ladder and your own tourneys, i can easily make those ladders and tourneys a 1-man thing (1man being you).
i just ask that you calm down, maybe try to extend an olive branch to east and see where it gets you.

we would be happy to have some good strong competition like yourself, but drama doesnt work out bud. gl with whatever you choose, pm me anytime.

You can’t ban melee items when your guild members are using stolen items.

I will do more investigations, if I see you guys harassing people again, I will keep exposing your guild.

I know many GM people on East, how do you think I found about what Sireterry and Ergot stolen items.

Hypocrites, you are not stopping anything, you are just hiding your crimes.

I didn’t start the drama, you guys did when you posted in my paid topics.

these are my pms to and from bosu, i tried. cant fix stupid..

I forwarded your threats to Kevin. You cannot threatening me, I’m a Star donor.

1/23/2021, 3:39:26 PM 9,750.00 from Forum Bank FG Purchase: $300 Thanks!

This post was edited by Bosu on Jan 23 2021 05:39pm
Gold: 13,263.50
Jan 23 2021 05:47pm
Quote (Bosu @ 23 Jan 2021 18:33)
I no longer have the Stone Hew, I traded it.

Stolen items shouldn’t be banned, preventing players from playing the game. TM guild is using stolen items no problem, but anyone else is a problem.

You traded it knowing it was stolen, that’s the point, your brain just can’t comprehend reality because then you’d have to take a long look at yourself and your life. TM DOES NOT use or sell or trade stolen items. All Tm does is keep track of stolen stuff and expose ppl when it surfaces
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1295129522953295429553120Next
Add Reply New Topic