d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1269270271272273487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 21,300.28
Jul 28 2022 12:44am
I feel sorry for some people here. I wonder at which stage in life you took the wrong way.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 28 2022 01:56am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 27 2022 08:16pm)
i don't have to work anything out with him. It's legitimate for everyone to have an opinion on that stuff.

In my eyes missionating is one of the worst things one can do. You basically use the benevolence or difficult situation of people to impose your beliefs. Sometimes in history even by force.

Oh I think you do.

Quote (addone @ Jul 27 2022 08:19pm)
God told me do a miraculous inception with your mom. Sorry bro its not my will got to do gods duty and all that. :rofl:

I see you only capitalized the G since it was the first letter and word of the sentence. Then the next time you used that word you used the small g. The Bible uses the word 'god' as idols, the things of this world. You are essentially saying that you got to do the will of the idols of this world. Your video game is calling you to play it. Dunkin Donuts is calling you to order a 24pk all for yourself. They are your masters and they are what control your life.

Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 28 2022 05:38am)
Evolution rules out a literal Adam and Eve
There was no global flood (or the Egyptians virtually next door would surely have noticed)
There is no evidence of Moses or any Jewish tribe at that time in Egypt, or of any mass migration

Like i said before, a good fictional novel. Yet, Lord of the Rings trilogy is more entertaining, sry.

How was the Grand Canyon formed if it was no global flood? There are multiple sites that support the evidence there was a global flood. The Grand Canyon is one of the biggest hints. Want another one? The reason we have oil is due to the mass water pressure at a scale that could only have been caused by a global flood. Otherwise can you create more oil?

http://unmaskingevolution.com/18-flood.htm
http://www.truthnet.org/pdf/creation/genesisflood.pdf
https://www.icr.org/article/coconino-sandstone-flood-or-desert/
https://www.icr.org/nature

We have all these resources available to us versus your single line with no supporting evidence.

Quote (addone @ Jul 28 2022 05:49am)
Scripture was written by men for mass control and donations. Collected by word of mouth from illiterate 30IQ peasants and some were written by people who thought they heard God. Literally not a single one of them was there to witness creation or even events of jesus much less what was said. The entire bible is compiled, translated, revised, financed and printed by the church. It wouldn't even exist and would be long forgotten. Your entire belief structure was made by the church.

But I guess you didn't know that since you don't do any research or any kind of critical thinking baaaah baaah.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 - All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Peter 1:20-21 - Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Obviously you have not read the book of 2 Timothy or 2 Peter. How do you supposedly know more about that with which you have never studied? Did you know that we Christians go to Church on Sunday as well as attend weekly Bible Study Sessions? We study the text and apply critical thinking. Oh even in this post you can clearly see I did do research on the matter of the global flood from 2016 if I were to bring up that thread again.

What is that? You want another example of me doing such research? How about the 10 Prophecies fulfilled in 1948.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73889562&f=119&p=525625079#p525625079

Another one? Sure, I took notes with the top 10 questions series.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67022928&f=125&o=0#p449254948

You still want another one? How about when I took notes for the Revelation Series?

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=71850688&f=125&o=0#p483628339

So I must ask you, how do we not do any research or apply any kind of critical thinking again?
Jul 28 2022 02:03am
Quote (CPK001 @ 28 Jul 2022 09:56)

How was the Grand Canyon formed if it was no global flood?

Many areas that aren't flooded now, were flooded in the past. You can see that phenomenon all over the world i agree.
Yet, a global flood would mean it was everywhere at the same time. This simply wasn't the case.

Also the global amount of H2O is constant. There won't me more or less (unless you count the waster that get lost with space travel).
There simply isn't enough water for a global flood with current elevation levels.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 28 2022 03:31am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 28 2022 08:03pm)
Many areas that aren't flooded now, were flooded in the past. You can see that phenomenon all over the world i agree.
Yet, a global flood would mean it was everywhere at the same time. This simply wasn't the case.

Also the global amount of H2O is constant. There won't me more or less (unless you count the waster that get lost with space travel).
There simply isn't enough water for a global flood with current elevation levels.

Rofl they are same as flat earthers when you point out these obvious things they just go full derp mode and throw some random shit at you to change the subject.
The entire foundation of their beliefs is about as sound as fart in space.
I wouldn't bother too much debating these mentally stunned individuals. They are in sunken cost fallacy mode. They invested soo much mental capacity or lack there of that for them to legitimately examine their belief structure is like cutting off a toe.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 28 2022 06:32am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 28 2022 01:03am)

ya know its funny. the amount of water is a nothing burger. unless they start talking about global warming and ice caps melting then its REEEEEEEEEEEing all over the place

you ever find the total coverage of the tapeats sand stone layer? i bet you didnt

Quote (addone @ Jul 28 2022 02:31am)
Rofl they are same as flat earthers when you point out these obvious things they just go full derp mode and throw some random shit at you to change the subject.
I wouldn't bother too much debating these mentally stunned individuals. They are in sunken cost fallacy mode. They invested soo much mental capacity or lack there of that for them to legitimately examine their belief structure is like cutting off a toe.

is that what you think about? farting in space?
Jul 28 2022 06:41am
Quote (TiStuff @ 28 Jul 2022 14:32)
ya know its funny. the amount of water is a nothing burger. unless they start talking about global warming and ice caps melting then its REEEEEEEEEEEing all over the place

Because the ice is currently on the mainland and runs into the sea when melting?

You're really not the brightest candle on the cake.

This post was edited by BaHgerAUT on Jul 28 2022 06:41am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 28 2022 06:50am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 28 2022 05:41am)
Because the ice is currently on the mainland and runs into the sea when melting?

You're really not the brightest candle on the cake.

lol ya thats what it means.........

do this
find the total coverage of the tapeats sand stone layer? i bet you cant. you will give up when a wiki search bombs
Gold: 46,068.00
Jul 28 2022 09:17am

The current state of Christianity is disappointing especially in the USA. It really doesn't seems to work anymore. Too much influence in politics especially both ends of the political spectrum in the USA and spreading too much of its ideology worldwide.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 29 2022 03:43am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 28 2022 06:03pm)

If the Grand Canyon gets flooded then everything else all around must also get flooded, leaving only mountains.

Your lack of argument makes your entire post fall flat face first into a pile of poop. All you can claim is "This simply wasn't the case."

Quote (addone @ Jul 28 2022 07:31pm)

This is your great buddy whom you think does research and knows what she is talking about? The entire foundation of our beliefs hinges all on the resurrection of Jesus. Can you disprove the resurrection in your next post? Nobody yet has been able to do so.
Jul 29 2022 03:48am
Quote (CPK001 @ 29 Jul 2022 11:43)
If the Grand Canyon gets flooded then everything else all around must also get flooded, leaving only mountains.

Your lack of argument makes your entire post fall flat face first into a pile of poop. All you can claim is "This simply wasn't the case."

https://cdn.rekkerd.org/img/random/grand_canyon_skywalk.jpg

This is your great buddy whom you think does research and knows what she is talking about? The entire foundation of our beliefs hinges all on the resurrection of Jesus. Can you disprove the resurrection in your next post? Nobody yet has been able to do so.

you know that elevation levels change heavily in millions of years?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1269270271272273487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll